- Judge advances case against man involved in fatal crash Updated: May-29-15 11:22 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A judge has ruled there is enough evidence for the case to move forward against a Casper man involved in a two-vehicle crash in Gillette that killed his passenger.
- Couple that kept boy in outdoor cage get 1 year in jail Updated: May-29-15 11:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - An Albany County couple that kept a 7-year-old boy in an outdoor cage have been sentenced to a year in jail followed by five years of supervised probation.
- Wyoming and Colorado want court to block BLM fracking rule Updated: May-29-15 7:59 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The states of Wyoming and Colorado are asking a federal judge to block the U.S. Bureau of Land Management from implementing its hydraulic fracturing rule.
- Wyoming intervenes on US' side in Grand Teton grizzly suit Updated: May-29-15 5:49 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state of Wyoming is intervening on the side of the federal government in a lawsuit over the number of grizzly bears that elk hunters in Grand Teton National Park would be allowed to kill before park officials would have to reassess their rules for the hunt.
- Canadian woman dies after motorcycle hits deer Updated: May-29-15 8:50 am
ALADDIN, Wyoming - A Canadian woman is dead after the motorcycle she was riding hit a deer in northeastern Wyoming.
- Wyoming man pleads no contest, to harassing herd of elk Updated: May-29-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Natrona County School District trustee has been sentenced to one year of probation and a one-year suspended jail sentence for charges that he harassed a large herd of elk in Converse County.
- Republican Wyoming on board with federal sage grouse policy Updated: May-29-15 3:35 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Many Republicans are wary of a large federal effort to protect the greater sage grouse - but not the Republican governor of Wyoming, the state with the biggest share of the birds and more energy development in their habitat than any other.
- Riverton hospital moves to enter EPA tribal boundary dispute Updated: May-28-15 8:19 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Riverton Memorial Hospital maintains that a recent medical malpractice case filed against it in tribal court on the Wind River Indian Reservation underscores the problems the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created in its recent decision that the city of Riverton and surrounding lands remain legally Indian Country.
- Bear scurries around Wyoming city, falls asleep, gets caught Updated: May-28-15 3:40 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - After leading wildlife officials on a daylong chase through a Wyoming city, an exhausted young black bear fell asleep under a tree.
- High water, spring conditions create good pike fishing Updated: May-28-15 1:12 pm
KEYHOLE RESERVOIR, Wyoming - Some people call them water wolves. Other people say they're "slimers".
- BNSF, power plant owner settle long-running rate dispute Updated: May-28-15 12:37 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lincoln Electric System and other owners of a Wyoming power plant have settled their long-running rates dispute with BNSF Railway over what the railroad charged for delivering coal to the plant, which serves consumers in Nebraska and several other states.
- Veteran adopts K-9 deployment partner Updated: May-28-15 12:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Darko sniffed the new bags lying on the ground for a minute before he was satisfied and dropped at Jake's feet.
- Wyoming Supreme Court upholds 75-year sentence in slaying Updated: May-28-15 11:56 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court has upheld a 75-year prison sentence for a Cheyenne man who shot his estranged wife in front of their 10-year-old daughter.
- Cheyenne Air Force base gets new missile wing commander Updated: May-28-15 9:49 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cheyenne's Air Force Base has a new commander for its missile wing.
- Veteran police dog retires in Rock Springs Updated: May-28-15 7:05 am
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - A veteran police dog has retired from the Sweetwater County Sheriff's Office.
- Wyoming wildlife officials say not to touch newborn animals Updated: May-28-15 5:07 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Game and Fish Department officials are asking people to stay away from young animals because of potential harm to the critters.
- Black bear captured sleeping under aspen tree in Casper Updated: May-27-15 11:38 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials captured a young black bear sleeping under an aspen tree after it led them on a daylong chase through east Casper.
- Trial begins for Burns man accused of shooting wife to death Updated: May-27-15 11:23 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A murder trial has begun for a Laramie County man accused of shooting his wife to death last year.
- Highway Patrol says 25 tons of oil leaked from semitrailer Updated: May-27-15 7:26 pm
MANVILLE, Wyoming - A semitrailer rollover accident north of Manville spilled 25 tons of hot oil and injured the driver and a passenger.
- Wyoming officials blast proposed EPA water regulations Updated: May-27-15 7:22 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming officials say they're disappointed with water quality regulations the federal government released Wednesday that would extend federal authority over smaller waterways such as tributaries and wetlands.
- Federal appeals court upholds dismissal of Earhart lawsuit Updated: May-27-15 1:21 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal appeals court has upheld the dismissal of a Wyoming man's claims that an aircraft recovery group found wreckage of aviation pioneer Amelia Earhart's missing airplane in the South Pacific but kept it quiet to continue raising funds for the search.
- Road rage encounter leads to drug bust Updated: May-27-15 10:51 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Police in Cheyenne say a man's road rage encounter led to him being arrested on suspicion of felony drug and theft charges.
- Wyoming Game and Fish: application deadline approaching Updated: May-27-15 7:04 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is reminding resident and nonresident big game hunters that they have less than a week remaining to submit applications for limited quota deer and antelope licenses for the 2015 hunting seasons.
- Parents volunteer as crossing guards after 7-year-old killed Updated: May-27-15 5:06 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Riverton parents are volunteering as crossing guards after a traffic incident killed a 7-year-old girl.
- Powell police chief asks for age limits for e-cigarettes Updated: May-27-15 5:05 am
POWELL, Wyoming - Powell's police chief is calling for the city council to ban electronic cigarettes for children under the age of 18.