- Seminar on wildlife safety planned in Green River Updated: Mar-09-14 5:35 pm
- Wyoming residents asked to be mindful of moose Updated: Mar-09-14 3:19 pm
- Man gets 4-10 years in prison for manslaughter Updated: Mar-09-14 2:50 pm
- Woman refuses to let cell disease define her Updated: Mar-09-14 2:13 pm
- UW Arena-Auditorium renovation begins on Monday Updated: Mar-09-14 12:40 pm
- Wyoming over Colorado State 83-75 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:21 pm
- Wyoming woman dies in western Nebraska crash Updated: Mar-08-14 7:44 pm
- Shed antler gathering off limits in some areas Updated: Mar-08-14 5:23 pm
- National parks looking for conservation recruits Updated: Mar-08-14 3:25 pm
- 2 killed in crash near Togwotee Pass in NW Wyoming Updated: Mar-08-14 3:10 pm
- Burlesque brings glam back to Casper Updated: Mar-08-14 2:46 pm
- Jury finds man guilty in Cheyenne killings Updated: Mar-07-14 10:20 pm
- Gov. Mead dispatches National Guard for flooding Updated: Mar-07-14 7:52 pm
- Game and Fish plans higher flows in Platte River Updated: Mar-07-14 5:35 pm
- Wyoming coal sale hiatus takes hold in weak market Updated: Mar-07-14 3:27 pm
- Co-worker donates kidney to Powell man Updated: Mar-07-14 2:25 pm
- Nebraska Panhandle flooding spurs travel warnings Updated: Mar-07-14 12:40 pm
- Man suspected of attempted manslaughter arrested Updated: Mar-07-14 12:28 pm
- Lawmakers send Grand Teton land swap to governor Updated: Mar-07-14 11:53 am
- Cameco uranium mine proposal given final OK by BLM Updated: Mar-07-14 11:49 am
- 2 drivers injured in Casper cattle truck crash Updated: Mar-07-14 11:41 am
- Wyoming Legislature adjourns budget session Updated: Mar-06-14 8:34 pm
- Wyoming schools chief says going back to work Updated: Mar-06-14 7:05 pm
- Bill to compensate exonerated inmates dies Updated: Mar-06-14 6:46 pm
- Fremont coroner trying to identify found body Updated: Mar-06-14 5:27 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are planning to hold a seminar aimed at increasing awareness and understanding of bears, mountain lions and wolves.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are asking residents in a handful of western and northwestern Wyoming towns to be mindful of moose and other wildlife that may show up in neighborhoods.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A man accused of hitting an elderly man in the head with a beer bottle, causing his death, has been sentenced to four to 10 years in prison.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Kim Fischer, 50, didn't know who she was anymore.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The $30 million renovation of the Arena-Auditorium at the University of Wyoming officially begins on Monday.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey didn't expect to see his parents in the stands for his final home game. But with no warning, Peter and Kerrie Sobey flew 27 hours from Australia and knocked on his apartment door to surprise him Thursday night. On Saturday, their son scored a career-high 33 points to lead Wyoming to an 83-75 victory over Colorado State.
LYMAN, Nebraska - A 19-year-old Wyoming woman had died in a one-vehicle crash in western Nebraska.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are reminding Wyomingites that gathering shed horns and antlers is prohibited on most public lands, including state lands west of the Continental Divide until April 30.
CASPER, Wyoming - Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks are looking for a few good teens to take part in this year's Youth Conservation Program.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a 4-year-old girl and her grandmother were killed in a two-vehicle crash near Togwotee Pass in northwestern Wyoming.
CASPER, Wyoming - Fathom Swanson wants more glittery, scantily dressed people in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a 34-year-old Cheyenne man of gunning down two people and critically wounding a third.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead called up the Wyoming National Guard on Friday to help combat flooding that forced scores of people to evacuate their homes along the Big Horn River in Washakie County.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is warning anglers to be aware of planned higher flows in the North Platte River for 10 days later this month.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Diminished demand for coal to generate electricity effectively has achieved an environmentalist goal of suspending sales of federal coal reserves in Wyoming's Powder River Basin.
POWELL, Wyoming - "I feel so good I can hardly stand it," Tim Seeley said last week.
KIMBALL, Nebraska - Local flooding and washed-out roads have prompted travel warnings from officials in Kimball County and other parts of the Nebraska Panhandle.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A 19-year-old man who was wanted in Wyoming on suspicion of attempted manslaughter has been arrested in northern Colorado.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Whether to allow Grand Teton National Park to acquire land owned by the state school trust is now up to Gov. Matt Mead.
LANDER, Wyoming - The Bureau of Land Management has given final approval for a uranium mine in Fremont County.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says two men were seriously injured after a tractor-trailer carrying cattle crashed into a pickup truck.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Senior Republican lawmakers and Gov. Matt Mead said the legislative session that wrapped up Thursday leaves Wyoming well-positioned both to meet the state's needs over the coming two years and to save money against possible hard times to come.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Saying she has waited long enough, state schools Superintendent Cindy Hill vowed Thursday to resume her duties as head of the Department of Education next week.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A bill spelling out how Wyoming could compensate people who served time in prison before being exonerated by DNA evidence died Thursday in the closing hours of the Legislature.
LANDER, Wyoming - The Fremont County coroner says he's trying to identify a man whose body was found Feb. 26 in a residence north of Lander.