- Air Force to change testing for missile operators Updated: Apr-19-14 2:16 pm
- Golden eagle found in Wyo. tied for second-oldest Updated: Apr-19-14 12:40 pm
- Superintendent to return to work following order Updated: Apr-18-14 8:19 pm
- Police: Laramie Co. woman shot attacking pit bull Updated: Apr-18-14 1:58 pm
- Gillette may ban parking in alleys Updated: Apr-18-14 8:10 am
- Judge: ACLU may file in birth-control lawsuit Updated: Apr-18-14 7:04 am
- School district spent $43K suing Laramie newspaper Updated: Apr-17-14 10:31 pm
- Davis dies, will provides for ranch use by UW, CSU Updated: Apr-17-14 7:10 pm
- Judge issues narrow ruling in public records case Updated: Apr-17-14 7:07 pm
- Appleby moves up on UW defensive line Updated: Apr-17-14 6:55 pm
- Gov. Matt Mead meets with Taiwanese officials Updated: Apr-17-14 6:29 pm
- Wyoming football to be on ESPN networks 5 times Updated: Apr-17-14 5:52 pm
- Fish found with mercury in remote Western regions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:28 pm
- Mystery of secret Gillette tunnels persists Updated: Apr-17-14 12:43 pm
- Pickens teaming up with family-run Wyoming firm Updated: Apr-17-14 11:16 am
- Poll: most Wyomingites trust state government Updated: Apr-17-14 10:20 am
- Death penalty ruled out in Gillette murder case Updated: Apr-17-14 8:04 am
- Nicaragua arrests man in Wyoming woman's killing Updated: Apr-16-14 7:56 pm
- Ethete woman faces federal murder charge Updated: Apr-16-14 3:16 pm
- Stanton transitions to UW's new 4-3 defense Updated: Apr-16-14 2:12 pm
- Dad: Wyoming volunteer committed to helping others Updated: Apr-16-14 12:58 pm
- Jackson slide evacuees in limbo during response Updated: Apr-16-14 12:55 pm
- Riverton farmers market brings complaints Updated: Apr-16-14 9:17 am
- High cost might trim Jackson center's grass roof Updated: Apr-16-14 6:55 am
- Stolen wedding dress spotted for sale on Facebook Updated: Apr-15-14 8:58 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The nation's land-based nuclear force commander says changes are being made in the wake of a cheating scandal at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A golden eagle that was apparently electrocuted near Sheridan was more than 30 years old, which ties the record for second-oldest in the species that has ever been tagged in North America, Wyoming wildlife officials said.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cindy Hill says she intends to be back on the job Monday morning running the Wyoming Department of Education following a judge's ruling that puts to rest her bitter legal battle to regain the office.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Authorities say a Laramie County woman shot and wounded a pit bull that attacked her golden retriever as she was walking it.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gillette is considering a ban on parking in alleys downtown while a main road is being rebuilt.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal judge has allowed the American Civil Liberties Union to file a "friend of the court" brief in a lawsuit filed by Roman Catholic organizations in Wyoming.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Albany County school district says it spent $43,000 on legal fees in a lawsuit against the Laramie Daily Boomerang over access to records of an employee survey.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The will of a wealthy Denver philanthropist who has died contains a large financial incentive for the University of Wyoming and Colorado State University to use a ranch for agricultural education rather than sell the property, the executor of her estate said Thursday.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A state judge has ruled that elected officials cannot use the Wyoming Public Records Act to obtain massive amounts of internal documents from other government agencies.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - About six months ago, Chase Appleby experienced the lowest of lows for a football player.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead has met with Taiwanese officials in Cheyenne and says he looks forward to building greater trade and cooperation with the island nation that has a powerful hunger for Wyoming coal.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming will be featured on five ESPN network telecasts during the 2014 college football season.
FRESNO, California - Federal scientists have found high amounts of mercury in sport fish caught in remote areas of national parks in the West and Alaska, according to a study released Thursday.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - No one's sure when the stories started or if they're even true.
CASPER, Wyoming - T. Boone Pickens is teaming up with a family-run Wyoming business hoping to become the largest maker of natural gas engines for drilling rigs.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A recent Gallup poll shows that 76 percent of Wyoming residents have a great deal or fair amount of trust in their state government.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Prosecutors say they will not seek the death penalty in a first-degree murder case against a 21-year-old man charged in a fatal shooting in Gillette on Thanksgiving.
MANAGUA, Nicaragua - A man who confessed to robbing and killing a Wyoming woman found dead this week near a beach in northern Nicaragua has been arrested, authorities said Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An Ethete (EETH-ity) woman has been charged with killing her newborn baby after delivering it at home on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - When in doubt, consult the scripture.
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Wyoming woman found dead on a church service trip to Nicaragua was an EMT and skiing instructor who had always been committed to helping other people, her father said.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Dozens of people who have homes near the slow-moving landslide in Jackson are worried about how they'll get by during the emergency response.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Businesses and customers are complaining about options being discussed for a new farmers market location in Riverton.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The grass roof over the Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center may be replaced soon by more conventional, asphalt-based shingles.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Sweetwater County deputies have arrested a man on a theft charge after a woman spotted her stolen wedding dress for sale on Facebook.