- EPA: Lands around Riverton still 'Indian Country' Updated: Dec-10-13 12:32 am
- Democrats question Mead about Medicaid expansion Updated: Dec-09-13 7:26 pm
- Retiring Wyoming justice recalls Shepard case Updated: Dec-09-13 6:17 pm
- 2 die in head-on crash in Platte County Updated: Dec-09-13 5:16 pm
- Bohl vows improvement on Wyoming defense Updated: Dec-09-13 4:31 pm
- Firefighters battle Jackson fire in subzero temps Updated: Dec-09-13 1:29 pm
- Fire destroys barn at Laramie historic prison site Updated: Dec-09-13 12:15 pm
- Pair of quakes in west Wyoming little noticed Updated: Dec-09-13 10:44 am
- Casper College to seek state OK for land purchase Updated: Dec-09-13 10:23 am
- Teton County seeks parcel under federal courthouse Updated: Dec-09-13 6:38 am
- Wyo. man arrested after crash kills Neb. woman Updated: Dec-08-13 4:55 pm
- UW Extension produces bulletins on estate planning Updated: Dec-08-13 11:26 am
- Private donation set to modernize UW Planetarium Updated: Dec-08-13 11:12 am
- Wyoming defeats South Dakota 67-66 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 12:29 am
- Guard cites progress in contamination cleanup Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- Wyo. Game & Fish store sells gift products Updated: Dec-07-13 11:24 am
- Small Wyoming ski areas looks for ways to survive Updated: Dec-07-13 11:08 am
- UW trustees appoint interim president Updated: Dec-06-13 6:52 pm
- Price goes up for Forest Service land in Jackson Updated: Dec-06-13 1:34 pm
- Uranerz secures $20M Wyo. industrial revenue bond Updated: Dec-06-13 1:08 pm
- Lost Creek uranium mine ships initial production Updated: Dec-06-13 1:01 pm
- Chris DeRose offers Casper missing dog reward Updated: Dec-06-13 11:16 am
- With -15 possible, Laramie delays holiday parade Updated: Dec-06-13 10:10 am
- Most of South Park Wildlife area closed for season Updated: Dec-06-13 9:44 am
- Elk Foundation preserves Laramie Range habitat Updated: Dec-06-13 7:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has determined that congressional action over a century ago didn't change the legal status of nearly 1.5 million acres around Riverton as Indian Country.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Democratic lawmakers questioned Gov. Matt Mead on Monday about his recommendation that Wyoming not expand Medicaid to offer health insurance to thousands of low-income adults.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Fifteen years later, people still recall vividly the brutal death of gay University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard following his attack by two young Laramie men.
WHEATLAND, Wyoming - A tractor trailer hauling a tank full of ethanol collided head on with a pickup truck in Platte County, killing both drivers.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - One of Craig Bohl's first tasks when he takes over as head coach at Wyoming is to shore up a Cowboys defense that ranked among the worst in the nation this season.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Firefighters in Jackson say a home where a fire broke out Sunday is likely a total loss.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A fire at the Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site in Laramie destroyed a barn, but firefighters were able to keep it from spreading to nearby historic structures.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The United States Geological Survey has recorded a pair of earthquakes in a remote area southeast of Jackson.
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper College is proposing to buy 170 acres west of Casper to locate its proposed agricultural and equine resource center.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Teton County is seeking help from Wyoming's congressional delegation to recover land in downtown Jackson that the county gave the federal government for a now-unwanted courthouse.
OSHKOSH, Nebraska - A Wyoming man is facing charges after a car accident in western Nebraska that killed one woman and injured another.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming Extension has published an 11-bulletin series to help people understand the decisions and legal requirements of estate planning.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming Planetarium visitors will soon be able to warp digitally into deep outer space.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Larry Nance Jr.'s three-point play with two seconds remaining gave Wyoming a 67-66 overtime victory over South Dakota Saturday night.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A project to clean up groundwater contamination in a residential area near the Wyoming Air National Guard Base in Cheyenne is making progress.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department suggests that people still shopping for a gift for that hard-to-buy-for outdoor enthusiast give its store a look.
CASPER, Wyoming - Chris Smith has spent most of his life on small mountains.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees on Friday appointed Dick McGinity interim president to deal with a backlog of vacant, high-level positions at the college, in its first meeting since President Bob Sternberg's surprise resignation after less than five months on the job.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The U.S. Forest Service has increased the price of some land the agency is trying to sell in downtown Jackson.
CASPER, Wyoming - A uranium company has secured a $20 million state industrial development revenue bond to begin production at an in-situ uranium mine in northeast Wyoming.
CASPER, Wyoming - A new uranium mine north of Rawlins has shipped its first batch of yellowcake.
CASPER, Wyoming - Former actor and animal rights activist Chris DeRose is offering a $2,500 reward in response to claims of a spike in missing dogs in Casper.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie is postponing its annual downtown holiday parade and tree lighting because of the continuing cold snap.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Most of the South Park Wildlife Habitat Management Area south of Jackson has been closed for the season because elk are moving onto the feeding ground.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation has worked out an agreement with landowners to give permanent protection to more than 3,300 acres along the eastern front of Wyoming's Laramie Range.