- UW cornerback rebounds from knee injury Updated: Aug-30-15 4:47 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Robert Priester remembers days filled with tears.
- Saratoga man dies in sawmill fall Updated: Aug-30-15 3:05 pm
SARATOGA, Wyoming - A 65-year-old Saratoga man has died in a fall at a sawmill.
- Loophole in state electric car tax law Updated: Aug-30-15 2:46 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A new state law requiring owners of electric cars to pay a fee has an unintended loophole that one lawmaker says should be fixed.
- Sheridan planning to hunt city-dwelling deer Updated: Aug-30-15 1:28 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - Deer looking to put down roots in Sheridan find everything they need within city limits: abundant forage, lack of natural predators and plenty of space to settle down and start a family.
- Ownership of proposed wind farm near Glenrock changes Updated: Aug-30-15 12:56 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The ownership of a proposed 46-turbine wind farm near Glenrock has changed hands.
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer keeps open possibility of Sept. hike Updated: Aug-29-15 4:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer left the door open Saturday for a Fed rate increase in September, saying the factors that have kept inflation below the central bank's target level have likely begun to fade.
- Wyoming has 14 in-state players on roster Updated: Aug-29-15 4:26 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - If Josh Harshman was two years older, he might not have landed at Wyoming.
- Jackson Hole getting more and more crowded Updated: Aug-29-15 3:35 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Sherrie Jern has seen her fair share of busy summers over the 26 years she has run the Wildflower Inn, but she says things have been different this summer.
- Governor's marijuana council establishes areas of focus Updated: Aug-29-15 3:08 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A council appointed by Gov. Matt Mead to study the potential impacts of medical marijuana legalization in Wyoming has established specific issues it will focus on.
- Wyoming Ethanol to suspend operations Updated: Aug-29-15 1:17 pm
TORRINGTON, Wyoming - The only ethanol plant in Wyoming will shut down because it can't compete with lower gasoline prices, an official says.
- 2 suffer minor injuries when helicopter lands in Cheyenne Updated: Aug-28-15 9:26 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A fire official says two people aboard a private helicopter suffered minor injuries when it made a rough landing in Cheyenne.
- Federal power, spending focus of Rand Paul rally in Cheyenne Updated: Aug-28-15 6:56 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The federal government needs to do away with warrantless domestic wiretapping in pursuit of terrorism, Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul said at a campaign rally Friday.
- UW men's basketball game times, TV coverage released Updated: Aug-28-15 5:11 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Game times and television coverage have been released for the 2015-16 Wyoming Cowboys basketball season.
- Oregon firm joins Wyoming university on research initiative Updated: Aug-28-15 4:58 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A scientific and technical instrument manufacturer is teaming up with the University of Wyoming on what officials say will be cutting-edge research to improve extraction of oil and gas.
- Movement to curtail concussions and make sports safer Updated: Aug-28-15 4:49 pm
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - When an athlete breaks a bone, sprains a joint or tears a ligament, the damage is easily identified by bruising, swelling and obvious pain.
- San Diego company to move production from China to Laramie Updated: Aug-28-15 12:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A San Diego-based manufacturer is planning to move its production operation from China to Laramie.
- Judge seals Teton County day care molestation file Updated: Aug-28-15 11:48 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A judge has sealed court files in a case involving a 15-year-old boy accused of molesting a toddler at his mother's day care in Teton County.
- Ex-chair of family advocacy group denies child abuse charges Updated: Aug-28-15 11:06 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The former chairwoman of a Laramie family advocacy group is going to trial after entering not guilty pleas to five counts of felony child abuse.
- Woman pleads no contest to charge in daughter's death Updated: Aug-28-15 10:35 am
GREEN RIVER, Wyoming - A woman who pleaded no contest to second-degree murder will be sentenced in the death of her infant daughter.
- UW receivers Gentry, Maulhardt veterans this season Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a year's time, junior wide receivers Tanner Gentry and Jake Maulhardt have morphed into two of Wyoming's savvy, old veterans after spending two years feeling like the new kids on the block.
- Game and Fish warns Jackson residents about bears, moose Updated: Aug-28-15 7:04 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Wyoming Game and Fish officials are asking Jackson residents to avoid conflicts with moose, bears and other wildlife in residential areas this fall.
- 12 Wyoming school districts form coalition for funding Updated: Aug-28-15 5:13 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Twelve school districts in Wyoming have joined together to form a coalition as the state looks to adjust school funding.
- Gillette bus driver pleads guilty to crash that killed 3 Updated: Aug-27-15 10:29 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Gillette bus driver accused of killing three people after a crash last year in a construction zone will avoid prison after pleading guilty to reduced charges as part of an agreement with prosecutors.
- Foundation supports Wyoming magistrate on gay marriage stand Updated: Aug-27-15 7:47 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A conservative law firm that has worked to oppose gay marriage initiatives nationwide is representing a Wyoming magistrate under investigation for saying she would refuse to perform same-sex marriages.
- Wyoming's unemployment rate down slightly in July Updated: Aug-27-15 5:38 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming's unemployment rate fell slightly to 4.1 percent in July.