- Ex-chief says some have quit education department Updated: Apr-22-14 10:34 pm
- Wyoming unemployment rate drops to 4 percent Updated: Apr-22-14 9:32 pm
- Governor to discuss future of hot springs park Updated: Apr-22-14 9:29 pm
- Park County chips in for World War I memorial Updated: Apr-22-14 8:55 pm
- WR Nico Brown leaves Wyoming for personal reasons Updated: Apr-22-14 8:38 pm
- UL hopes to employ 25 in Laramie by end of 2015 Updated: Apr-22-14 10:59 am
- Man charged in Cheyenne shooting reaches deal Updated: Apr-22-14 10:17 am
- Casper man charged with 10 sex-related felonies Updated: Apr-22-14 8:58 am
- New landslide strategy in Jackson Updated: Apr-22-14 8:43 am
- Laramie County aid groups seek more state funding Updated: Apr-21-14 8:56 pm
- State seeks details on overseas Linc allegations Updated: Apr-21-14 7:10 pm
- Wyoming man pleads not guilty in explosives theft Updated: Apr-21-14 6:28 pm
- Snow draws visitors, dollars to northwest Wyoming Updated: Apr-21-14 6:10 pm
- Forest Service plans burns in Sierra Madre range Updated: Apr-21-14 3:52 pm
- Albany County prosecutor won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-21-14 10:49 am
- Snow keeping some Bridger-Teton areas closed Updated: Apr-21-14 10:28 am
- Deer herd's 150-mile migration is longest recorded Updated: Apr-20-14 1:32 pm
- Another man charged in Gillette cow shooting Updated: Apr-20-14 11:46 am
- GOP official: Mead censure unlikely in convention Updated: Apr-20-14 10:45 am
- Laramie newspaper publisher to resign Updated: Apr-19-14 4:04 pm
- Mom's court proceedings halted in newborn killing Updated: Apr-19-14 3:49 pm
- Air Force to change testing for missile operators Updated: Apr-19-14 3:01 pm
- Golden eagle found in Wyo. tied for second-oldest Updated: Apr-19-14 12:40 pm
- Superintendent to return to work following order Updated: Apr-18-14 8:19 pm
- Police: Laramie Co. woman shot attacking pit bull Updated: Apr-18-14 1:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The man who temporarily ran the Wyoming Department of Education says a handful of employees have quit since Superintendent Cindy Hill was restored to power and that more resignations could be coming.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - State officials say Wyoming's unemployement rate fell to 4 percent in March, down from 4.2 percent in February and 4.7 percent a year earlier.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead plans to hear from Thermopolis residents Saturday regarding their concerns about operations at Hot Springs State Park following his administration's notice last month that it intends to cancel its contract with a longtime pool operator.
POWELL, Wyoming - The Park County commissioners have voted to contribute $10,000 toward a memorial in Cody to honor Wyoming soldiers killed in World War I.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wide receiver Nico Brown is leaving the Wyoming Cowboys for personal reasons.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Underwriters Laboratories says it hopes to employ 25 people at its new office in Laramie by the end of next year and possibly double that amount later.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A man charged in a fatal drug-related shooting in Cheyenne in 2012 could be sentenced to between four and five years under a deal with prosecutors.
CASPER, Wyoming - A 20-year-old Casper man is facing 10 sex-related charges after a formal appearance in Natrona County Circuit Court on Monday.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Officials in Jackson are hoping a mound of dirt and rock will stop a slow-moving landslide from destroying a two-story parking lot next to Sidewinders Tavern.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Five Laramie County organizations have applied for more than $200,000 in state grants for services to the needy.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - State officials say they have requested details of alleged environmental problems that a company proposing to experiment with underground coal gasification in Wyoming caused with a similar project in Australia.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Wyoming man has pleaded not guilty in the theft of 559 pounds of explosives from a government bunker near Red Lodge.
CASPER, Wyoming - Heavy snowfall this winter drew plenty of skiers, snowboarders and snowmobilers to northwestern Wyoming.
SARATOGA, Wyoming - Crews on the Medicine Bow National Forest are hoping to conduct prescribed burns in the Sierra Madre range beginning as early as this week.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Longtime Albany County Attorney Richard C. Bohling says he won't seek re-election.
JACKSON, Wyoming - The plentiful snow that fell in northwestern Wyoming this winter could keep some popular areas of the Bridger-Teton National Forest closed longer than normal.
CASPER, Wyoming - Each spring, a herd of mule deer leaves the Red Desert and follows a trail of greening grass and retreating snow along the western slope of the Wind River Range. Months later, the animals arrive in the Hoback Basin south of Jackson, more than 150 miles away.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Another man is charged in connection with the shooting of a cow and disposing its remains with a stolen backhoe.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Republican leader for Wyoming's most populated county says Gov. Matt Mead isn't likely to be censured during May's statewide GOP convention.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The publisher and editor of the Laramie Boomerang is resigning to become the CEO of the Colorado Press Association and Sync2 Media.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Changes are being made in the wake of a cheating scandal at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana, including the way the monthly certification tests that missile launch officers must take are graded, the nation's land-based nuclear force commander said.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A golden eagle that was apparently electrocuted near Sheridan was more than 30 years old, which ties the record for second-oldest in the species that has ever been tagged in North America, Wyoming wildlife officials said.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cindy Hill says she intends to be back on the job Monday morning running the Wyoming Department of Education following a judge's ruling that puts to rest her bitter legal battle to regain the office.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Authorities say a Laramie County woman shot and wounded a pit bull that attacked her golden retriever as she was walking it.