- Balanced Boise State downs Wyoming 94-71 Updated: Feb-13-16 7:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - James Webb III posted his ninth double-double of the season and four of his Boise State teammates also scored in double figures as the Broncos snapped a two-game losing streak by downing Wyoming 94-71 on Saturday.
- Wyoming House panel advances refugee bill Updated: Feb-13-16 3:41 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A House committee has advanced a bill that would require legislative approval before Wyoming could set up a refugee resettlement program.
- 1st year schools chief brings stability to Wyoming education Updated: Feb-13-16 1:30 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Order has been restored in Wyoming K-12 education during state schools Superintendent Jillian Balow's first year, officials involved with state education say.
- Hypothermia cause of 18-year old's death near Riverton Updated: Feb-13-16 1:27 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Fremont County Coroner has ruled that an 18-year-old whose body was found last month south of Riverton died of accidental hypothermia.
- Man gets 20-24 years for homicide at Cheyenne motel Updated: Feb-12-16 10:44 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A man who pleaded no contest to second-degree murder in the death of a man during what prosecutors say was a botched robbery attempt at a Cheyenne motel has been sentenced to 20 to 24 years in prison.
- Coal talk of the town as GOP candidates mingle in Cheyenne Updated: Feb-12-16 10:22 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Coal was on the minds of candidates for Wyoming's seat in the U.S. House as they mingled with party insiders over cocktails at a Laramie County Republican Party gathering on Friday.
- Green River police officer charged in boy's 2009 death Updated: Feb-12-16 4:16 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - A Green River police officer indicted by a grand jury in the death nearly seven years ago of a 2-year-old boy has been ordered held on $1 million bail.
- Bill to block protections for same-sex couples dies Updated: Feb-12-16 1:03 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A bill that effectively would have blocked state and local governments in Wyoming from banning discrimination against same-sex couples has failed in the Wyoming Legislature.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- Wyoming man charged with animal cruelty arrested in Oregon Updated: Feb-12-16 1:39 am
POWELL, Wyoming - Park County authorities say a man facing animal cruelty charges after several dead animals were found on his northwestern Wyoming property has been arrested in Oregon.
- House committee advances bill to restrict civil forfeitures Updated: Feb-11-16 8:10 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A bill to require the state to secure a criminal conviction in order to forfeit property that authorities believe has been used in the illegal drug trade advanced in committee Thursday.
- Group questions Peabody Energy's coal mine self-bonding Updated: Feb-11-16 6:59 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An environmental group is formally questioning Peabody Energy's ability to fully bond its coal mines in Wyoming and elsewhere in the Rocky Mountain region, saying the St. Louis-based company has insufficient funding to qualify for self-bonding.
- Wyoming football opponents for 2016 released Updated: Feb-11-16 6:13 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming's football opponents for the 2016 season have been set.
- Fewer than half of Wyoming students apply for college aid Updated: Feb-11-16 1:09 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Fewer than half of Wyoming high school graduates apply for federal aid to attend college.
- Bill to limit student testing advances in Legislature Updated: Feb-11-16 1:01 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A bill that would limit the number of hours Wyoming students can spend taking statewide assessment tests is moving on to the House floor.
- Wyoming proposal would toughen ballot initiative process Updated: Feb-11-16 11:46 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers are considering a bill that would create another requirement for the state's already rigorous ballot initiative process.
- Wyoming's Jason McManamen emerges as 3-point threat Updated: Feb-11-16 11:43 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The next time Jason McManamen lifts off for a 3-pointer at the Arena-Auditorium, don't watch his shot.
- Bills tinkering with K-12 funding fail introduction Updated: Feb-11-16 11:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Three bills that would make changes to how K-12 schools are funded in Wyoming have failed introduction in the state House of Representatives.
- Green River man indicted in 2-year-old boy's 2009 death Updated: Feb-11-16 8:06 am
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - A grand jury has indicted a Green River man on a first-degree murder charge in the 2009 death of a 2-year-old boy in his care.
- Grand Teton plans to demolition, restore old park buildings Updated: Feb-11-16 1:52 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A plan to renovate or demolish a number of historic Grand Teton National Park buildings is drawing pushback from residents.
- Riverton man facing vehicular homicide charge after crash Updated: Feb-10-16 11:38 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Riverton man is facing a vehicular homicide charge for a single-vehicle rollover crash that killed one of his passengers.
- Wyoming, Arch Coal reach bankruptcy bonding deal Updated: Feb-10-16 6:53 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming regulators have reached a deal with Arch Coal to accept up to $75 million in place of the company's $486 million in bonding obligations in the state while the company goes through Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Bill to bar Wyoming wardens from wolf, grizzly cases fails Updated: Feb-10-16 4:42 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee has defeated a bill to bar state game managers from investigating or prosecuting people for killing wolves and grizzly bears as long as the animals remain federally protected.
- Regulators deny permit for underground wastewater disposal Updated: Feb-10-16 10:57 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming regulators have denied an application to dispose of wastewater underground for a proposed oil and gas project in Natrona and Fremont counties.
- Enrollment in UW's January Term continues to increase Updated: Feb-10-16 10:06 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming says an increasing number of students have been signing up to take classes over winter break.