- Wyoming's snowy Thanksgiving weather results in crashes Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Highway Patrol reports that snowy Thanksgiving weather resulted in 52 crashes across the state.
- Retired accountant helps keep SE Wyoming ski trails groomed Updated: Nov-27-15 11:42 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Ski season is just around the corner, and many Laramie residents are watching the weather reports in anticipation of hitting the slopes and trails.
- Wyoming authorities chase, arrest Missouri fugitive Updated: Nov-27-15 10:25 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming authorities say they have arrested a fugitive from Missouri after shooting at and ramming the man's vehicle as it traveled the wrong direction on the highway.
- UW tightening residency requirements for in-state tuition Updated: Nov-26-15 3:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is tightening its residency requirements for students to qualify for the nation's lowest resident tuition.
- Elk numbers in National Elk Refuge pick up Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Elks' annual migration to their winter range is on, and elk have begun showing up on the National Elk Refuge in good numbers for the first time this season.
- Duo revisits Wahb the grizzly bear Updated: Nov-26-15 1:44 pm
CODY, Wyoming - Wahb the grizzly bear has been famous in fiction for more than a century, but a combination analysis and report on its relevancy to today's world earned two Buffalo Bill Center of the West officials an unexpected prize for their partnership.
- Embrace Grace program helps single moms celebrate life Updated: Nov-26-15 1:42 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A little blue dot can turn out to be one of the greatest gifts in a woman's life - even if it's scary at first.
- Sinclair's 'Dino' retakes Manhattan skies Updated: Nov-26-15 12:28 pm
RAWLINS, Wyoming - A massive, green Apatosaurus retook to the skies of Manhattan Thursday, making its first appearance in four decades.
- Wyoming holds off CS Bakersfield 68-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams scored 23 points, Jonathan Barnes had a go-ahead dunk with 13 seconds left, and Wyoming held off a second-half rally to beat CS Bakersfield 68-64 on Wednesday night.
- Man charged after fatal shooting on Wind River Reservation Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Investigators say a man accused of shooting his wife to death in front of the couple's children on the Wind River Indian Reservation was upset over an argument about painkillers.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- A veteran's memories Updated: Nov-25-15 2:16 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Several of World War II veteran Harry R. Chipp's war stories sound like the stuff of nightmares.
- Gov. Matt Mead not ready for tax increases despite coal drop Updated: Nov-25-15 1:45 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead says he's not ready to support other tax increases to cover what state analysts say will likely be a steep decline in coal revenues over coming years.
- Wintry weather threatens to snarl Wyoming holiday travel Updated: Nov-25-15 1:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wintry weather will move across Wyoming just as many people are out on the road visiting friends and family for Thanksgiving.
- Man accused of sex crimes against girls pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-25-15 11:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Natrona County man who is accused of sexually assaulting four different underage girls has pleaded not guilty.
- State asks to dismiss lawsuit challenging trespassing laws Updated: Nov-25-15 8:41 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming attorney general has asked a U.S. District Court judge to dismiss a lawsuit challenging state laws about data trespassing.
- Sentencing delayed for man charged in Hitching Post fire Updated: Nov-25-15 4:02 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The sentencing for a New Jersey man charged in a 2010 arson fire that destroyed the landmark Hitching Post Inn in Cheyenne has been postponed.
- Man convicted of 2nd-degree murder for Gillette shooting Updated: Nov-24-15 11:51 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a man of second-degree murder for a shooting in Gillette on Thanksgiving Day.
- Deadline set for death penalty decision in Montana killings Updated: Nov-24-15 6:21 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Prosecutors will have until next summer to decide whether to seek the death penalty against a Wyoming teenager charged with a double slaying on Montana's Crow Indian Reservation, after defense attorneys on Tuesday requested more time to argue against making it a capital case.
- Judge sides with Cheyenne in police shooting lawsuit Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A U.S. district court judge has ruled that Cheyenne police did not act negligently when a man was shot by an officer in 2011.
- Townie dances with the flakes Updated: Nov-24-15 10:25 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - From childhood training on plastic snow in Indiana to flipping into the air as a collegiate ballet skier to demonstrating Pieps avalanche beacons abroad, skiing has been an important part of Carl Pelletier's life for almost four decades.
- Skiing in New Mexico: New owners upgrading Taos resort Updated: Nov-24-15 10:09 am
TAOS, New Mexico - When it comes to skiing, New Mexico has long been the stepchild of sorts to its northern neighbor, Colorado, and its abundance of larger, snowier mountains and well-developed towns and resorts.
- El Nino expected to create drier, warmer Wyoming winter Updated: Nov-24-15 8:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Eager skiers and snowboarders and Wyoming may have to wait a year for an extra-thick blanket of powdery snow as El Nino is expected to bring a drier and warmer winter to the northwest.
- 2 small quakes shake Dubois Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
DUBOIS, Wyoming - Two small earthquakes have hit the western Wyoming town of Dubois.
- Jury convicts man of trying to kill wife with hatchet Updated: Nov-23-15 11:20 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A jury has convicted a Fremont County man of trying to kill his wife with a hatchet.