- Regents approve new Cleveland State president Updated: Dec-05-13 6:16 pm
- Man convicted in Cleveland killings seeks release Updated: Nov-30-13 4:26 pm
- Coach charged with inappropriate conduct Updated: Nov-28-13 12:38 pm
- Woman gets 2 life sentences in deaths of sons Updated: Nov-26-13 12:55 pm
- Fairness hearing set on Pilot Flying J settlement Updated: Nov-24-13 3:13 pm
- Spurs crush Cavaliers 126-96 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:20 am
- Officials looking for new site for veterans home Updated: Nov-13-13 12:12 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Board of Regents has unanimously approved William Seymour to be the next president of Cleveland State Community College.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - A man convicted in the 1999 Valentine's Day triple murder in Cleveland is seeking his release from prison, making allegations of misconduct by a detective and a judge that led to the dismissal of murder charges against a co-defendant three years ago.
CLEVELAND, Tennessee - A southern Tennessee high school coach has resigned after being charged with inappropriate conduct with a student.
CLEVELAND, Tennessee - A Bradley County judge has sentenced a woman to two life terms in the deaths of her two young sons.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Parties in a $70 million truck-stop rebate scandal linked to a company owned by the governor of Tennessee and his brother, who owns the Cleveland Browns, are to gather in court Monday for a federal court hearing that could end in approval of a settlement.
CLEVELAND, Tennessee - Officials in Cleveland are looking for a new site for a veterans home after hearing from state officials that the planned location is "unacceptable."