- WWII veteran to receive medals 65 years late Updated: Dec-06-13 4:16 am
- Woonsocket to end tax exemption for some groups Updated: Dec-05-13 8:07 am
- Man dead after morning house fire in Woonsocket Updated: Dec-03-13 9:01 am
- Woonsocket's mayor to be sworn in by House speaker Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 am
- Stolen SUV damages Woonsocket church in crash Updated: Nov-29-13 8:11 am
- RI lawmaker: tougher sentencing rules needed Updated: Nov-20-13 2:13 pm
- Probe after police officer fires gun in Woonsocket Updated: Nov-16-13 2:17 pm
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island man who participated in the invasions of Sicily and Italy during World War II is finally getting the medals he earned more than 65 years ago.
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - Woonsocket officials are considering taxing previously tax-exempt organizations, prompting one group to say its charitable work end.
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A man is dead following a fire at a house in Woonsocket.
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - Lisa Baldelli-Hunt is set to be sworn in as mayor of Woonsocket with her uncle, the former mayor, serving as master of ceremonies.
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A stolen SUV slammed into the granite entryway of a Woonsocket church, causing significant damage to the 145-year-old building.
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island state lawmaker says the early release of a man imprisoned for a 1999 murder shows the state needs tougher sentencing laws.
WOOSOCKET, Rhode Island - Authorities are investigating after a police officer fired his gun while probing a domestic incident in Woonsocket.