- Division II championship game leaving Alabama Updated: Dec-11-13 3:25 pm
- Bond revoked for accused Alabama child predator Updated: Dec-10-13 5:41 pm
- NWS lifts winter weather advisory for north Ala Updated: Dec-10-13 8:06 am
- Some ex-IP workers offered tuition discount Updated: Dec-09-13 8:11 pm
- Ex-treasurer sentenced in embezzlement scheme Updated: Dec-05-13 3:46 pm
- Man stabbed, shot before being thrown from bridge Updated: Dec-03-13 5:06 pm
- Body of missing Ala. pulled from Tennessee River Updated: Nov-29-13 8:05 pm
- Student progress questioned in evaluation rubric Updated: Nov-21-13 11:54 am
- Univ. of North Alabama student accused of threat Updated: Nov-14-13 8:35 am
FLORENCE, Alabama - The Division II football championship game is leaving Alabama after 28 years.
TUSCUMBIA, Alabama - Colbert County court officials say a man accused of sexually abusing five boys is now accused of trying to convince a victim to drop charges against him.
FLORENCE, Alabama - The National Weather Service has canceled a winter weather advisory for north Alabama, but many schools are still opening late.
COURTLAND, Alabama - Two community colleges are offering tuition discounts to some workers being laid off from an International Paper plant in northwestern Alabama.
FLORENCE, Alabama - The former treasurer of a volunteer fire department in Northern Alabama has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison for embezzling more than $39,000.
FLORENCE, Alabama - Police in northern Alabama say a man whose body was pulled from the Tennessee River last week had been stabbed more than 30 times and was shot before being thrown from a bridge.
SHEFFIELD, Alabama - Authorities in northern Alabama say the body of a missing man has been pulled from the Tennessee River.
FLORENCE, Alabama - Alabama education officials are divided over whether the teacher evaluation process places enough importance on student achievement.
FLORENCE, Alabama - Authorities say they've barred a University of North Alabama student from the campus after he was accused of sending a threatening text message to a professor.