- Fla. woman accused of stealing from employer Updated: Apr-16-14 6:07 am
- Man gets life for setting wife on fire Updated: Apr-15-14 4:37 pm
- Florida Polytechnic selects first president Updated: Apr-14-14 3:52 pm
- Drag racer dies from crash-related injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 1:58 pm
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 am
- Publix employee in Fla. celebrates 50-year career Updated: Apr-13-14 3:07 am
- Funeral held for Fla. soldier killed at Fort Hood Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 pm
- Fort Hood shooting victim's body to return to Fla. Updated: Apr-08-14 2:40 pm
- Pastor who attempted to burn Qurans takes plea Updated: Apr-08-14 2:39 pm
- Former judicial assistant gets 300 days in jail Updated: Apr-02-14 5:30 pm
- Cabrera goes 1 for 3 after deal, Tigers top Rays Updated: Mar-28-14 10:16 pm
- Tigers' Cabrera gets record $292M, 10-year deal Updated: Mar-28-14 6:49 pm
- Harang hit hard in Braves debut, a 9-3 loss Updated: Mar-27-14 6:18 pm
- Central Fla. woman gets probation in baby's death Updated: Mar-25-14 9:58 am
- Tigers closer Joe Nathan gives up 4 runs in 9th Updated: Mar-23-14 8:42 pm
- Tigers, Scherzer break off contract talks for now Updated: Mar-23-14 7:55 pm
LAKE WALES, Florida - A long-time employee of a manufactured homes company faces grand theft charges following a four-month investigation by Lake Wales police.
BARTOW, Florida - A central Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire.
LAKELAND, Florida - A North Carolina State administrator is set to become Florida Polytechnic University's first president.
LAKELAND, Florida - A Tampa drag racer has died from injuries he suffered in a crash at the Lakeland Motor Speedway earlier this month.
BARTOW, Florida - A 64-year-old man is expected to learn whether he will receive life imprisonment or be sent back to Florida's death row for a 1981 shooting rampage that left three people dead, including a Polk County sheriff's deputy.
LAKELAND, Florida - A Publix employee in central Florida is celebrating his 50th year working for the grocery store chain.
LAKELAND, Florida - A soldier killed in shootings at Fort Hood, Texas, earlier this month is being remembered at private services in central Florida.
TAMPA, Florida - The body of one of the three soldiers killed in the rampage at Fort Hood will be returning to the Tampa Bay area.
BARTOW, Florida - A Florida pastor who was arrested this past Sept. 11 while attempting to burn 2,998 Qurans at a Polk County park has accepted a plea agreement that will prohibit him from returning to the county for six months.
BARTOW, Florida - A former judicial assistant in central Florida has been sentenced to 300 days in jail for falsifying time cards and fabricating a story that a bailiff threatened her.
LAKELAND, Florida - Miguel Cabrera had a single in three at-bats soon after the announcement of his $292 million, 10-year contract as the Detroit Tigers topped the Tampa Bay Rays 6-3 Friday in the final Grapefruit League game for both teams.
LAKELAND, Florida - This is one number put up by Miguel Cabrera that is not subject to debate.
LAKELAND, Florida - Aaron Harang made his Atlanta Braves debut, allowing six runs, including a long homer to Miguel Cabrera, while pitching into the sixth inning of a 9-3 loss to the Detroit Tigers on Thursday.
BARTOW, Florida - A central Florida woman will serve 10 years of probation for failing to supervise her 1-year-old son, who drowned.
DETROIT - Max Scherzer is inching closer to free agency.