- Arrests mar pre-St. Patrick's Day party in Pa. Updated: Mar-10-14 9:31 am
- Indiana developer sentenced for W. Pa. kickbacks Updated: Mar-03-14 2:33 pm
- Police seek man who exposed himself in Pa. grocery Updated: Feb-23-14 2:43 pm
- Police charge woman after fast-food fracas in Pa. Updated: Feb-22-14 1:32 pm
- Man to trial in slaying of W. Pa. gun shop owner Updated: Feb-21-14 3:02 pm
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Large crowds and alcohol-related disturbances kept police in western Pennsylvania busy at a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration around Indiana University of Pennsylvania over the weekend.
PITTSBURGH - The former vice president of an Indiana development company will spend 18 months in federal prison for taking $766,000 in kickbacks to get a Pittsburgh-area construction firm work on two mall projects.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Police are searching for a man who exposed himself to two women inside a grocery store.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Authorities in western Pennsylvania say a woman who got charged up over a wrong order at Burger King ended up with a charge filed against her.
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - A man has been ordered to stand trial in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania gun shop owner, for which the district attorney may pursue the death penalty.