- Indiana University of Pennsylvania reassigns questioned dean Updated: Feb-12-16 12:19 pm
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Indiana University of Pennsylvania has reassigned one of its deans after a newspaper questioned more than $35,000 in spending linked to him.
- Man guilty of sexually assaulting overdose victim who died Updated: Feb-09-16 8:05 am
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to having sex with a drug overdose victim who was unconscious and later died.
- Indiana U of Pennsylvania student abducted, robbed by duo Updated: Feb-02-16 11:08 am
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - One man is jailed and another sought for the robbery and kidnapping of a Pennsylvania university student from an off-campus apartment.
- Indiana man gets 27 months in international spam case Updated: Feb-01-16 4:06 pm
PITTSBURGH - An Indiana man who helped send millions of illegal spam messages to U.S. and international cellphones and computers has been sentenced to 27 months in federal prison by a federal judge in Pennsylvania.
- 2 crash into icy pond following drug-relate police chase Updated: Feb-01-16 10:10 am
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - Two people escaped after crashing into an icy pond during a police chase in Pennsylvania, and they're now facing drug charges.
- Stranded motorists dug out of snow on Pennsylvania Turnpike Updated: Jan-23-16 9:27 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Snowbound college athletes and teenage parishioners spent a night stranded in a miles-long backup on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with hundreds of other motorists, munching on snacks and watching movies to pass the time, before National Guard members and heavy construction equipment began digging vehicles out Saturday.
- Church group from Indiana among those stuck on turnpike Updated: Jan-23-16 1:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The miles-long backup of vehicles on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in western Pennsylvania included a church group from Indiana.