- Mayor pleads not guilty to medical practice bribery charges Updated: Jul-27-15 10:47 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A doctor who serves as mayor of a northern New Jersey town pleaded not guilty Monday to charges that he took cash bribes and other kickbacks for referring patients to a medical imaging company.
- Woman pleads not guilty in death of boyfriend's mother Updated: Jul-21-15 4:53 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman accused of causing the death of her boyfriend's mother during a fight has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter.
- Man pleads not guilty in rape, murder of his ex-girlfriend Updated: Jul-20-15 4:32 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he raped and strangled his ex-girlfriend while their baby slept in a nearby crib.
- New charges for teacher accused of sexually assaulting teen Updated: Jul-18-15 1:14 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey teacher accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl is facing more legal problems.
- Anti-pipeline group seeks support from local governments Updated: Jul-16-15 5:16 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A group opposing plans to build an underground pipeline that would carry crude oil through New Jersey asked Bergen County Freeholders to likewise take a stand against the project.
- Civil suit filed against Bergen County Prosecutor dismissed Updated: Jul-16-15 5:14 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A civil suit alleging wrongful prosecution against Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli has been dismissed.
- Grand jury indicts New Jersey man in mother's killing Updated: Jun-30-15 4:51 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man accused of stabbing and beating his mother to death last year has been indicted on murder and weapons charges.
- Funeral held for woman who went missing after overdosing Updated: Jun-29-15 11:05 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Funeral services have been held for a northern New Jersey woman whose remains were found a year after she died of a drug overdose.