- Prosecutor: 2 indicted in woman's fatal overdose Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- Man accused of sexual assault on 14-year-old girl Updated: Apr-15-14 3:55 pm
- Woman, daughter face money laundering charges Updated: Apr-15-14 2:30 pm
- Teen pleads not guilty in sister's fatal stabbing Updated: Apr-14-14 7:31 pm
- Retired police serving public at funeral homes Updated: Mar-30-14 12:44 pm
- NJ prosecutor to destroy questionable memorabilia Updated: Mar-28-14 6:19 am
- NJ police search for attempted luring suspect Updated: Mar-18-14 9:44 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Two men have been indicted on numerous charges for allegedly causing a northern New Jersey woman's drug-related death last summer.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Prosecutors say a northern New Jersey man had inappropriate sexual activity with a 14-year-old female acquaintance.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman and her adult daughter face money laundering charges stemming from an alleged loan modification scheme.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey teenager has pleaded not guilty to charges that he fatally stabbed his sister at their family's home.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Two decades after retiring his badge, Sal Arena is still directing traffic - at funerals.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A New Jersey prosecutor can't authenticate 75 percent of the baseball memorabilia confiscated in an illegal prescription drug case that he had planned to auction.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Authorities in northern New Jersey are investigating a reported luring attempt, the sixth such incident in the past two weeks.