- DWI charges dismissed against Fort Lee official Updated: Dec-06-13 7:55 am
- St. Peter's beats Fairleigh Dickinson 67-63 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:36 pm
- Bail stays at $2M for man accused in wife's death Updated: Nov-23-13 3:14 pm
- New plan to clean up Passaic River draws criticism Updated: Nov-23-13 12:31 pm
- Billionaire's daughter testifies in estate case Updated: Nov-19-13 6:54 pm
- Authorities: Man stabs friend on north NJ street Updated: Nov-17-13 12:42 pm
- Bail stays at $2M for man accused of beating wife Updated: Nov-16-13 7:07 pm
- New Jersey towns hope to be Super, too Updated: Nov-14-13 6:13 pm
- 3 hospitals picked for Super Bowl service Updated: Nov-14-13 10:22 am
- NJ Good Samaritan's benefits remain in limbo Updated: Nov-12-13 6:59 am
- Outpouring for ex-homeless NJ man's good deed Updated: Nov-10-13 3:11 pm
- Honesty doesn't pay off for ex-homeless man Updated: Nov-09-13 11:04 am
- Farleigh Dickinson pulls away from Caldwell, 89-71 Updated: Nov-08-13 9:48 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Officials dismissed drunken driving charges against the head of Fort Lee's emergency management office after questions were raised about how his sobriety tests were conducted.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Desi Washington scored 21 points, including a game-changing 3-pointer, Saturday night and St. Peter's won its first game of the season 67-63 over Fairleigh Dickinson.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Bail will remain at $2 million for a northern New Jersey man accused of fatally beating his wife during an argument at their home last week.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - In what critics call a desperate bid to avoid the most expensive toxic cleanup in New Jersey history, the companies responsible for polluting the Passaic River are promoting a plan they say will help keep people safe: swapping contaminated fish pulled from the river with healthy ones.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - The daughter of billionaire Revlon Chairman Ronald Perelman took the stand Tuesday during a trial over her share of an inheritance from her grandfather's estate.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A man accused of stabbing an acquaintance during an argument on a northern New Jersey street is facing numerous charges.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Bail will remain at $2 million bail for a northern New Jersey man accused of severely beating his wife during an argument at their home this week.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The Vince Lombardi Trophy will be awarded in just under three months' time, but the competition has already begun in earnest for a more lucrative prize.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Two hospitals in New York City and one in northern New Jersey have been named "official health services providers" for the Super Bowl.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Officials are trying to determine whether a Good Samaritan in New Jersey can have his welfare benefits restored.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Offers of support have been pouring in from around the nation for a formerly homeless New Jersey man whose good deed proved costly.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A good deed has come back to haunt a formerly homeless northern New Jersey man.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Mustafaa Jones scored 20 points Friday night to lift Farleigh Dickinson to its first season-opening win in a decade, beating Division II Caldwell 89-71 and kicking off new coach Greg Herenda's tenure with a win.