- Report: Deal reached in Meadowlands megamall suit Updated: Mar-11-14 6:28 pm
- Man gets 28-year sentence for raping 2 young girls Updated: Mar-08-14 1:06 pm
- African-American salons deal with cultural shifts Updated: Mar-01-14 11:14 am
- NJ police look for child-murder links to suspect Updated: Feb-27-14 7:16 am
- NJ police say mall gunman was target in drug probe Updated: Feb-26-14 2:18 pm
- NJ court declines to hear Hudson News lawsuit Updated: Feb-25-14 6:35 am
- Former TV reporter convicted of child sex assault Updated: Feb-20-14 3:58 pm
- NY man charged in NJ with human trafficking Updated: Feb-19-14 6:45 pm
- Synagogue bombings trial to remain in Bergen Co. Updated: Feb-19-14 6:35 am
- Annual event a big opportunity for amateur birders Updated: Feb-15-14 12:22 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - The New York Giants and New York Jets have agreed to drop their lawsuit over the proposed American Dream megamall in the Meadowlands sports complex, according to a published report.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A man for who entered an unlocked northern New Jersey home and raped two young girls in their bedrooms has been sentenced to 28 years in state prison.
TEANECK, New Jersey - When high school prom season rolls in this year, the owner of Razzle Dazzle, an African-American hair salon in Teaneck, would love to see full appointment books and lines out the door, as he enjoyed years ago.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Police in New Jersey are trying to determine whether a man charged with dealing drugs may be connected to unsolved murders of children.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A man who terrorized shoppers last fall when he fired rifle shots inside an upscale mall before taking his own life knew he was under investigation for selling drugs, police said.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Billionaire Ron Perelman's suit against his late father-in-law won't be heard by New Jersey's Supreme Court.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A former New York City television reporter has been found guilty of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old child at his home in New Jersey.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A traffic stop in northern New Jersey earlier this month led to a New York man's arrest on human trafficking charges involving a 16-year-old girl.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A judge in Bergen County has refused a request to move the trial of a man accused of firebombing synagogues out of the county.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Casual birders and professionals alike are dusting off their binoculars for this weekend's Great Backyard Bird Count, an annual event in which amateurs help gather valuable data for researchers to track the health of bird populations.