- Data on thousands of patients stolen at New Jersey hospitals Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Thousands of patients at three northern New Jersey hospitals have been alerted that their personal information was stolen in a data breach.
- Police: Man threatened police with knife before shooting Updated: May-21-15 6:31 pm
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A Hackensack man on probation threatened police officers with a large knife when they came to check on him after missing an appointment Thursday, leading officers to open fire and fatally wound him, authorities said.
- Kayaker rescues man who jumped off bridge in suicide attempt Updated: May-03-15 3:01 pm
LITTLE FERRY, New Jersey - Authorities say a man who attempted suicide by jumping off a bridge into a river was rescued by a passing kayaker.
- NJ man charged with murder, rape in ex-girlfriend's killing Updated: May-02-15 6:28 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man accused of raping and strangling his ex-girlfriend while their baby slept in a nearby crib has been indicted on murder and sexual assault charges.
- 'Stand By Me' singer Ben E. King dead at age 76 Updated: May-01-15 4:08 pm
NEW YORK - Ben E. King, the unforgettable lead singer for the Drifters and solo star whose plaintive baritone graced such pop and rhythm 'n blues classics as "Stand by Me," ''There Goes My Baby" and "Spanish Harlem," has died. He was 76.
- Judge dismisses Izod Center lawsuit Updated: Apr-30-15 6:23 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit seeking information on the decision to close New Jersey's Izod Center.
- 2 attorneys get into fist fight in New Jersey courthouse Updated: Apr-30-15 5:56 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Authorities charged two attorneys with simple assault after they say the men got into a fist fight at a New Jersey courthouse.