- Explosion inside Kenya minibus kills at least 4 Updated: Dec-14-13 12:31 pm
- NYPD report on Kenya attack isn't US gov't view Updated: Dec-13-13 10:50 am
- Congo and M23 rebels sign peace agreements Updated: Dec-12-13 10:44 pm
- Kenya says all terrorists died in mall attack Updated: Dec-12-13 4:14 pm
- Police: Kenya attack prompted NY terror drill Updated: Dec-10-13 4:15 pm
- Venezuelan embassy in Kenya linked to drugs Updated: Dec-05-13 1:07 pm
- Kenya breaks ground on big new airport Updated: Dec-03-13 10:41 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - At least four people were killed Saturday after a device exploded inside a passenger van in the capital, Kenyan police said, in what appears to be the first attack inside Nairobi since the deadly terrorist assault on an upscale mall in September.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A New York Police Department report on September's Westgate Mall attack in Nairobi that suggests the terrorist gunmen may have escaped does not reflect the United States government position, the top U.S. State Department official for Africa said Friday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Congo and the so-called M23 rebels signed a peace agreement Thursday that will see the insurgent group demobilize its fighters and transform itself into a political party.
NAIROBI, Kenya - All the terrorists died in a recent attack on a Kenyan mall, contrary to suggestions in a New York Police Department report that some of the attackers could have escaped, a Kenyan official said Thursday.
NEW YORK - A team of heavily armed New York Police Department officers conducted a late-night drill at a closed shopping mall last month in hopes of avoiding a repeat of the chaos that accompanied the mall massacre earlier this year in Kenya, police officials said Tuesday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A witness testifying in Kenya in the trial of a former diplomat charged in the killing of the acting Venezuelan ambassador said the embassy's diplomatic bag was used to traffic drugs.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Only four months after a raging fire engulfed the arrivals terminal at Kenya's main airport, Kenya's president on Tuesday broke ground on new construction that officials hope will cement the country as East Africa's transportation leader.