- Venezuelan embassy in Kenya linked to drugs Updated: Dec-05-13 1:07 pm
- Kenya breaks ground on big new airport Updated: Dec-03-13 10:41 am
- 4 Somali gunmen in Kenya mall attack ID'd Updated: Nov-18-13 12:30 pm
- UN refuses to delay ICC trial of Kenya's leaders Updated: Nov-15-13 6:58 pm
- Terror groups may target US interests in Kenya Updated: Nov-15-13 10:02 am
- Environmental crime wave costs world billions Updated: Nov-06-13 12:39 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - A witness testifying in Kenya in the trial of a former diplomat charged in the killing of the acting Venezuelan ambassador said the embassy's diplomatic bag was used to traffic drugs.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Only four months after a raging fire engulfed the arrivals terminal at Kenya's main airport, Kenya's president on Tuesday broke ground on new construction that officials hope will cement the country as East Africa's transportation leader.
NAIROBI, Kenya - The four Westgate Mall attackers - all ethnic Somalis - crossed into Kenya in June and settled down in Nairobi's ethnic Somali neighborhood, where they worked out at the Andalus Gym, a Western official said Monday.
UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. Security Council refused to delay the International Criminal Court trial of Kenya's president and his deputy on crimes against humanity on Friday, opening a rift with the African Union which lobbied intensively for the yearlong postponement.
NAIROBI, Kenya - The U.S. government is warning that a Kenyan terror group with links to the Somali group al-Shabab may seek to target the American private sector in Kenya.
NAIROBI, Kenya - The illegal cutting of timber and the poaching of elephants and rhinos are part of a "rapidly escalating environmental crime wave" that international governments must combat by increasing cooperation, police and environmental officials said Wednesday.