- Judge declines to lift execution ban Updated: Dec-05-13 5:42 pm
- Panel moving slowly in sexual harassment probe Updated: Dec-05-13 2:31 pm
- Event will honor 1964 civil rights march in Ky. Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 am
- Reward offered in case of missing bourbon Updated: Dec-02-13 5:43 pm
- Reward offered for $26,000 in missing Ky. bourbon Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 pm
- State Journal shutters presses, moves printing Updated: Nov-28-13 9:41 am
- Judge clears Farmer for travel to Fla. Updated: Nov-28-13 8:02 am
- 3 educators selected for Ky. Teacher Hall of Fame Updated: Nov-25-13 5:05 am
- School districts increasing superintendent pay Updated: Nov-20-13 2:58 pm
- State police commissioning new troopers Tuesday Updated: Nov-18-13 5:07 am
- Editor honored for public service in journalism Updated: Nov-16-13 6:16 pm
- Finding a way to pay for college Updated: Nov-16-13 12:35 pm
- Annual Kentucky Book Fair is Saturday in Frankfort Updated: Nov-12-13 3:35 am
- Veterans Day service marks memorial's 25th Updated: Nov-11-13 5:07 am
- Vets offered free Korean War book Updated: Nov-11-13 5:06 am
- Ky. wildlife education center to close for winter Updated: Nov-08-13 4:07 am
- Insurance Department seeks to manage school funds Updated: Nov-07-13 6:22 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A circuit court judge who halted lethal injections in 2010 has declined to lift that injunction, ruling Thursday that a lawsuit brought by death row inmates over Kentucky's execution procedures has some unresolved issues.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The head of a special investigative committee looking into claims of sexual harassment by a former lawmaker acknowledged Thursday that little headway has been made so far.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Commission on Human Rights is planning an event next year to commemorate the 50th anniversary of a historic civil rights march in Frankfort.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities trying to solve a distillery heist that netted cases of prized Kentucky bourbon have monitored websites and interviewed more than 100 people since the pricey whiskey was taken weeks ago. Now a cash reward is getting mixed in.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky authorities are offering a $10,000 reward for information that helps authorities solve the disappearance of hundreds of bottles of pricey bourbon.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The State Journal in Frankfort has shuttered its pressroom as the company shifts to a printing facility in Louisville.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A federal judge has cleared the way for former Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner to travel to Florida for five days to watch his son play basketball.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Three teachers have been chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame, housed at Western Kentucky University.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A published report says many school districts across the state are giving modest increases to superintendents, but some have boosted pay by double digits.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The latest group of Kentucky State Police cadets will graduate Tuesday in Frankfort.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - John Nelson, executive editor of Advocate Communications in Danville and a leading advocate for government transparency, was honored Saturday for his career in daily and weekly newspaper journalism.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Tonya Smith-Byrd was ready to drop out of Kentucky State University.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Nearly 200 authors and illustrators are lined up for this year's Kentucky Book Fair, set for Saturday in Frankfort.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Vietnam Veterans Memorial is commemorating its 25th anniversary with a ceremony on Veterans Day.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is giving free copies of a Korean War coffee table book to veterans of that conflict.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A wildlife education center at Frankfort is preparing to close for the winter.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Department of Insurance is asking to be allowed to manage funds used for school board workers' compensation and property and liability claims.