- Jameson Hospital closing obstetrics unit effective Sept. 1 Updated: Jul-23-15 11:43 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania hospital will stop delivering babies effective Sept. 1.
- Fugitive sex felon, wife jailed in alleged kidnapping ruse Updated: Jul-16-15 1:38 pm
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man whose wife allegedly faked his kidnapping so he could avoid sentencing on child-sex charges has been jailed along with her after he was found in a hidden attic crawl space at their home, police say.
- Man loses fingers in western Pennsylvania fireworks accident Updated: Jul-06-15 9:50 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a western Pennsylvania man lost some fingers and suffered chemical burns to his chest when fireworks exploded in his hand outside a church.
- 4 couples married for 230 years renew vows at nursing home Updated: Jul-02-15 10:37 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - Four couples with a combined 230 years of marriage have said "I do" all over again at a western Pennsylvania nursing home.
- Authorities: Firefighters find body in burned out car Updated: Jul-01-15 4:40 am
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities are investigating the discovery of a body in a burned out car in western Pennsylvania.