- Iowa burn center sees jump in ammonia burns Updated: Apr-19-14 7:07 pm
- Iowa City police, students connect over hoops Updated: Apr-19-14 1:01 pm
- Iowa assistant Johnson leaves program Updated: Apr-19-14 12:48 pm
- Hearing to consider voting policies in 4 states Updated: Apr-19-14 5:06 am
- Police: Iowa store manager stole more than $80,000 Updated: Apr-18-14 6:34 pm
- Iowa cases against felons for voting to proceed Updated: Apr-18-14 4:52 pm
- 2 Minnesotans want Iowa City police to return cash Updated: Apr-18-14 9:40 am
- New outdoor field at UI to open this year Updated: Apr-18-14 5:06 am
- APNewsBreak: Embattled academy official to retire Updated: Apr-17-14 3:49 pm
- Iowa signs junior college PG Dickerson Updated: Apr-16-14 4:00 pm
- Iowa workforce chief gave judge positive reviews Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 pm
- Iowa City fire damages several businesses Updated: Apr-16-14 6:32 am
- Regents considering Branstad order on settlements Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- Iowa Public Radio seeks more from universities Updated: Apr-15-14 6:31 pm
- Iowa City couple accused of tying up young child Updated: Apr-15-14 5:49 pm
- Branstad scandal ensnares key Iowa link to China Updated: Apr-15-14 2:47 pm
- Senator wants review of Iowa Veterans Home firings Updated: Apr-14-14 6:37 pm
- Restoration nears for historic Iowa City cabins Updated: Apr-13-14 3:59 pm
- U. Iowa expels student for sexual misconduct Updated: Apr-11-14 5:40 pm
- Iowa students plan effort to save German classes Updated: Apr-11-14 5:16 pm
- Iowa finds 9 more wrongly rejected votes in 2012 Updated: Apr-11-14 10:57 am
- Glenwood officials report sewage leak from main Updated: Apr-10-14 6:10 pm
- Iowa man pleads not guilty in apartment shooting Updated: Apr-10-14 4:52 pm
- Agent fired in Branstad case to be investigator Updated: Apr-10-14 10:25 am
- Iowa seeking explosive RBs, WRs Updated: Apr-09-14 6:54 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The University of Iowa Burn Treatment Center is reporting a higher-than-normal number of patients suffering from anhydrous ammonia burns.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Basketball is helping students in Iowa City see local police in a whole new light, thanks to the idea of one officer's wife.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa recruiting coordinator Eric Johnson is leaving the program after 15 seasons with the Hawkeyes.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Civil rights groups are planning a hearing to consider how to improve elections administration and expand access to voting in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
CORALVILLE, Iowa - The former manager of a beauty supply store in eastern Iowa has been accused of stealing more than $80,000 from her employer.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa prosecutor said she will pursue pending cases against convicted felons accused of voting illegally in 2012 despite a new Iowa Supreme Court ruling that makes it unclear whether they lost their voting rights in the first place.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Two Minnesota residents want the Iowa City Police Department to return their money.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A new outdoor field for the University of Iowa's marching band and other programs is scheduled to open this year.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The assistant director of the Iowa Law Enforcement Academy announced Thursday he will retire after enduring months of criticism for making inappropriate sexual and threatening remarks to female cadets and colleagues.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa has signed junior college point guard Trey Dickerson to a letter of intent.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa Workforce Development Director Teresa Wahlert approved positive performance evaluations for the agency's former chief unemployment appeals judge, records show, undermining her public claims that he was a poor manager who decided cases slowly.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Several businesses have been damaged by a fire that ripped through a commercial building in Iowa City.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - More than three weeks later, the Iowa Board of Regents is still figuring out how to comply with Gov. Terry Branstad's order to post employee settlement agreements online.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa Public Radio is asking for additional funding from the state's three public universities, a departure from a plan to become financially independent of them, according to a proposal released Tuesday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Authorities say in a search warrant that an Iowa City couple charged with selling meth disciplined a young child by tying him up.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Chinese Association of Iowa executive director Swallow Yan has helped connect Gov. Terry Branstad with Chinese presidents and residents, boosting relations between a farming state and a growing superpower with a huge demand for Iowa's agricultural exports.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A lawmaker called for an investigation Monday to determine why so many more workers at the Iowa Veterans Home have been fired and disqualified from future state employment under Gov. Terry Branstad than his predecessors.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - More than a century's worth of history, dating back to the first settlers of Johnson County, can be found in the weathered oak logs of two Iowa City cabins.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The University of Iowa has expelled a student for sexual misconduct for the first time in several years, the school said Friday, weeks after its president announced a tougher stance toward sexual assault in response to protests.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Some students are unhappy about the Iowa City school district's plan to cut its German language program and reduce offerings in other languages as part of budget cuts.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A review has found that nine more Iowans wrongly had their votes thrown out in the 2012 election because of inaccuracies in the state's list of ineligible felons.
GLENWOOD, Iowa - Officials in the southwest Iowa city of Glenwood are using buckets to catch sewage from a damaged main.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids man has pleaded not guilty in connection to an Iowa City apartment shooting that seriously injured one woman.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The veteran Iowa criminal investigator fired after reporting Gov. Terry Branstad's speeding SUV is going into business as a private investigator.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - For once, Iowa appears to be deep enough at both running back and wide receiver heading into next season.