- Iowa board awards millions for flood protection Updated: Dec-05-13 1:46 pm
- Iowa woman accused of opening fake bank accounts Updated: Dec-05-13 1:04 pm
- U. of Iowa says FEMA won't require more insurance Updated: Dec-05-13 5:05 am
- Iowa official backs decision to keep video secret Updated: Dec-04-13 2:37 pm
- Iowa City cutting 2 people from its payroll Updated: Dec-04-13 10:14 am
- Iowa regents to finalize 2nd tuition freeze plan Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Notre Dame show resilience in 98-93 loss at Iowa Updated: Dec-04-13 12:39 am
- No. 23 Iowa holds off Notre Dame 98-93 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:27 am
- US says Canadian fugitive isn't hiding in Iowa Updated: Dec-03-13 11:28 am
- Suspects tied to fatal Iowa drug sting face prison Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 am
- No decision on extradition in Iowa slaying arrest Updated: Dec-03-13 5:04 am
- Johnson County considers options for poor farm Updated: Dec-02-13 2:01 pm
- Knitting club catches on at University of Iowa Updated: Dec-01-13 12:30 pm
- Damaged trees fuel University of Iowa power plant Updated: Nov-30-13 4:06 pm
- Iowa City may lay off 2 workers at housing agency Updated: Nov-30-13 5:04 am
- North Liberty woman accused of attacking partner Updated: Nov-29-13 6:19 pm
- Iowa City schools plan to start visitor ID checks Updated: Nov-28-13 11:44 am
- Police: Drunk Iowa man removes clothes at hospital Updated: Nov-27-13 1:43 pm
- Iowa takes step forward with big win over Michigan Updated: Nov-26-13 4:00 pm
- Police: Iowa man threatened to shoot neighbors Updated: Nov-26-13 11:56 am
- U. Iowa security measure limits computer access Updated: Nov-26-13 5:04 am
- Iowa City church welcomes new handcrafted crucifix Updated: Nov-25-13 2:05 pm
- Iowan accused of biting finger of another man Updated: Nov-25-13 10:25 am
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Dubuque has been awarded $98.5 million in state tax incentives for flood-prevention initiatives that will make it the largest infrastructure project in the city's history.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa City woman has been accused of opening two different bank accounts under fake names and stealing money.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A video that allegedly shows workers at the Iowa Juvenile Home mistreating a teenage girl should be withheld from the public, the leader of the Iowa Public Information Board recommended Wednesday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The City Council has approved laying off two employees in the city housing department.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Plans to freeze tuition rates for undergraduates while cutting them for out-of-state law students are up for approval by the Iowa Board of Regents.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - No. 23 Iowa was deeper than Notre Dame. The Hawkeyes were also playing in front of a raucous home crowd and were bolstered by a strong showing in last week's Battle 4 Atlantis.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa tried to wear down Notre Dame with its superior depth - but the Fighting Irish wouldn't back down.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A convicted murderer who is one of Canada's most wanted fugitives isn't hiding in Iowa after all.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Prosecutors are seeking prison terms for two drug-dealing suspects involved in an undercover sting in which an investigator shot and killed one of their associates in Iowa City.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An attorney for a man charged in the 1997 slaying of his wife in Iowa City says he hasn't decided whether to challenge his extradition from Minnesota.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Johnson County officials are considering ways to repurpose some of its historic poor farm, and they appear most interested in establishing a small working farm that involves the help of people with special needs.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - It's not what you'd expect to hear in 2013: College students bonding over knitting.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A September storm that toppled dozens of trees at a recreation area north of Iowa City provided the University of Iowa with tons of fuel for its power plant, university officials said.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Federal budget cuts may force the city of Iowa City to lay off two employees at its low-income housing agency.
NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa - A North Liberty woman has been accused of attacking her partner and threatening her with a kitchen knife.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa City schools soon will begin using a new visitor identification system that's been criticized as a possible barrier to school access by minority parents.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa City man has been accused of multiple disturbances while being intoxicated, including causing a car crash and removing his clothes at a hospital.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - It might be easy to look at Iowa's recent win over Michigan as proof that the Hawkeyes have returned to national prominence.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa City man has been charged with harassment after his neighbors say he threatened to shoot them over a $50 debt.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - University of Iowa employees will no longer be able to access paychecks or other sensitive documents from home computers under a security measure designed to thwart online scams.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa City church has begun displaying a new handcrafted crucifix that was completed after nearly 14 years of planning.
CORALVILLE, Iowa - A 38-year-old Iowa City man has been accused of nearly biting off a finger of another man during a fight.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.