- Gov. Shumlin: Possible buyers for razed block in fraud case Updated: Apr-28-16 2:40 pm
NEWPORT, Vermont - Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin says there are potential buyers interested in a demolished downtown Newport block that's part of an alleged EB-5 development scandal.
- Vermont ski resort to stay open amid federal fraud probe Updated: Apr-27-16 5:40 pm
JAY, Vermont - The federal receiver appointed to oversee two Vermont ski resorts amid fraud allegations said Wednesday he's secured enough money to keep Jay Peak Resort open.
- The Latest: Man accused in $200M fraud wants assets unfrozen Updated: Apr-20-16 12:04 pm
NEWPORT, Vermont - The Latest in the fraud claims against two developers in Vermont (all times local):
- SEC and Vermont: Ski resort owners mishandled $200 million Updated: Apr-14-16 9:36 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Securities and Exchange Commission and Vermont on Thursday filed civil fraud charges against owners of two northern Vermont ski resorts, accusing them of misusing more than $200 million from foreign investors intended for development projects in the economically depressed area.
- Vermont biologist: Close cove to stop invasive plant spread Updated: Apr-07-16 1:09 pm
NEWPORT CITY, Vermont - A state official wants to close access to a cove off Lake Memphremagog (Mem-fre-MAY-gog) in northern Vermont to prevent an invasive plant species from spreading.