- Woman sentenced in crash that killed motorcyclist Updated: Apr-17-14 10:04 am
- Man charged in cruiser crushing has June trial Updated: Apr-17-14 7:49 am
- Vermont man who held police at bay gets probation Updated: Apr-16-14 6:13 pm
- Tobacco cos. make payments under state settlement Updated: Apr-15-14 3:36 pm
- 2 arrested following Vt. home burglaries Updated: Mar-24-14 7:05 am
NEWPORT, Vermont - A 79-year-old woman accused of causing the death of a motorcyclist in Vermont last year has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of careless or negligent operation and has received a suspended sentence of six to 12 months.
NEWPORT, Vermont - A Vermont man accused of crushing seven sheriffs' vehicles with a farm tractor is scheduled for trial in June.
NEWPORT, Vermont - A Vermont man who held police at bay from the roof of his Newport home for four hours is going to spend a year on probation.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The nation's top cigarette makers said Tuesday they have made about $6 billion in annual payments as part of a longstanding settlement in which some companies are paying states for smoking-related health care costs.
NEWPORT, Vermont - Police in Newport, Vermont, have arrested two men in connection with at least $3,000 worth of items stolen from homes this month.