- Guard cites progress in contamination cleanup Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- Gov. Mead seeks to collect juvenile justice data Updated: Dec-05-13 8:05 pm
- Cheyenne arrests lead to meth possession charges Updated: Dec-04-13 7:25 pm
- FAA seeks $304,000 fine against Great Lakes Updated: Dec-04-13 11:48 am
- Federal court dismisses Wyo. child pornography appeal Updated: Dec-03-13 7:04 pm
- Utility seeks gas, electricity rate hikes in Wyo. Updated: Dec-03-13 4:54 pm
- Top lawmakers applaud Gov. Mead's budget proposal Updated: Dec-02-13 9:01 pm
- Officials light Menorah in Wyoming Capitol Updated: Dec-02-13 4:58 pm
- Census data show lopsided Wyo.-Colo. commuters Updated: Dec-02-13 12:37 pm
- Arrest made in man's death in Cheyenne parking lot Updated: Dec-01-13 5:52 pm
- Woman who made son sleep in dog food bag sentenced Updated: Dec-01-13 4:51 pm
- Clumber spaniels raised as search-and-rescue dogs Updated: Nov-30-13 4:01 pm
- Gov. Matt Mead proposes state employee pay raises Updated: Nov-29-13 7:04 pm
- Wyoming governor opposes Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-29-13 6:09 pm
- Survey: More workers commuting to Wyoming Updated: Nov-27-13 11:28 am
- Authorities charge Cheyenne man in fatal car wreck Updated: Nov-27-13 10:47 am
- Judge Peter Arnold of Cheyenne to retire Updated: Nov-27-13 7:04 am
- Oklahoma company to pay fine in Wyoming oil spill Updated: Nov-22-13 7:22 pm
- Northern Arapaho say feds blocked air regulations Updated: Nov-21-13 7:23 pm
- Gov. names lawyer Kate Fox to Wyo. Supreme court Updated: Nov-21-13 6:50 pm
- Humanities important, historian tells Wyo. leaders Updated: Nov-19-13 7:43 pm
- Ranch case argued before Wyo. Supreme Court Updated: Nov-19-13 7:36 pm
- Hill files open records lawsuit Updated: Nov-19-13 6:19 pm
- House panel narrows superintendent investigation Updated: Nov-18-13 6:40 pm
- FAA, company agree to settlements over Wyo. crash Updated: Nov-18-13 5:28 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A project to clean up groundwater contamination in a residential area near the Wyoming Air National Guard Base in Cheyenne is making progress.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead is asking state lawmakers to budget $500,000 for a system that would allow officials to track information about juvenile offenders in the state.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Federal prosecutors have charged two men with possession of methamphetamine following an arrest in Cheyenne that law enforcement says yielded pounds of the drug.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Federal Aviation Administration is seeking a $304,000 fine against Great Lakes Airlines for alleged improper use of de-icing fluid.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal appeals court for the second time has denied a Casper man's efforts to challenge his child pornography conviction.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cheyenne Light, Fuel and Power is seeking to raise rates for both electricity and natural gas in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Two top Wyoming lawmakers said Monday that they generally support Gov. Matt Mead's budget blueprint, including his suggestion to fund state employee pay raises and reject Medicaid expansion in the coming legislative session.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Government officials lighted a menorah in the Wyoming Capitol on Monday, marking the sixth annual celebration there of Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - New census data show three times as many people commuting to work from northern Colorado to the Cheyenne area compared to the other way around.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Police say a 23-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of another man in a Cheyenne parking lot.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Cheyenne woman accused of tying up her 5-year-old son at night and making him sleep inside a dog food bag with a hole cut in the bottom has been sentenced to three to five years in prison.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Today, Melvin E. Tucker's clumber spaniels are pot-bellied puppies curious about every scent.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead is pushing to give Wyoming state workers a pay raise.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead is recommending that the Wyoming Legislature not accept federal money to expand Medicaid coverage to more than 16,000 low-income adults who lack health insurance.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - More people are commuting to Wyoming for their jobs, while fewer residents of the state are leaving when they go to work, federal data shows.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Authorities in Cheyenne have filed a felony charge of aggravated vehicular homicide-reckless driving against a local man in connection with a car crash that killed a teenager this summer.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - District Judge Peter G. Arnold will retire effective next April first.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An Oklahoma company on Friday agreed to pay a $1 million penalty for allowing thousands of gallons of oil to flow into a creek south of Rawlins in 2011.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Northern Arapaho Tribe says the U.S. Justice Department has blocked tribal efforts to gain authority to monitor air quality on the Wind River Indian Reservation and the surrounding area.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Cheyenne lawyer Kate Fox has been named to the Wyoming Supreme Court.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The United States remains as well-equipped to tackle hard times and adversity as ever, celebrated historian David McCullough told Wyoming business leaders Tuesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A former Wyoming governor and an attorney for a Denver philanthropist argued Tuesday before the Wyoming Supreme Court over the fate of a ranch owned by two university foundations.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming schools Superintendent Cindy Hill has filed a lawsuit against Gov. Matt Mead and state Education Department Director Richard Crandall seeking release of certain records and correspondence.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A special House committee investigating state schools Superintendent Cindy Hill has narrowed its focus to mainly issues involving possible misappropriation of funds and resources, although it's looking into some personnel matters that are being kept out of the public view for now.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The federal government and a company that provides air traffic control services at the Jackson Hole Airport have entered confidential settlements to end lawsuits brought by estates of a Minnesota man and his three sons who died in a plane crash after taking off from the airport.