- Addis man ordered to pay expenses in federal case Updated: Dec-04-13 10:14 am
- La casino revenues about even with Oct 2012 Updated: Nov-27-13 3:19 pm
- Morgan City man booked in 1994 rape, kidnapping Updated: Nov-27-13 6:43 am
- 3 booked in theft of diesel in St. Mary Parish Updated: Nov-21-13 7:22 am
- Teenaged girl arrested in Bayou Vista man's death Updated: Nov-06-13 4:12 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A federal judge ruled an Addis man owes the owners of an Assumption Parish company $114,969 for pumping 380,000 gallons of unauthorized industrial wastewater down their injection well.
NEW ORLEANS - State-licensed casinos in Louisiana won $187.3 million from gamblers in October, about even with a year earlier.
MORGAN CITY, Louisiana - A 39-year-old Morgan City man suspected of kidnapping and raping a 41-year-old Iberville Parish woman in 1994 was arrested and booked after his DNA matched evidence from the crime.
MORGAN CITY, Louisiana - St. Mary Parish sheriff's deputies say a tugboat captain and two other men were arrested after they were caught stealing diesel by pumping the boat's fuel into an 18-wheeler at a dock in the Cypremort Point area.
MORGAN CITY, Louisiana - St. Mary Parish officials arrested a 15-year-old girl in the killing of a Bayou Vista man whose body was discovered along La. 182 last month.