- Livingston sheriff complains of jail overcrowding Updated: Dec-07-13 12:56 pm
- Howell district buys used fire truck for a buck Updated: Nov-30-13 9:47 am
- Howell graduate makes TV debut on NBC drama Updated: Nov-30-13 4:14 am
- Correction: Meningitis Outbreak story Updated: Nov-25-13 4:08 pm
- Woman gets prison for faking illness to flee jail Updated: Nov-21-13 8:08 pm
- Man, 49, struck, killed by ambulance during storm Updated: Nov-20-13 8:11 pm
- Authorities: Man kills girlfriend, dies in crash Updated: Nov-19-13 8:02 pm
- Cemetery in Livingston County targeted by vandals Updated: Nov-19-13 9:13 am
- Sculptures, poetry around Genoa doctor's practice Updated: Nov-16-13 4:16 pm
- Man gets 10-15 year sentence in gun club shooting Updated: Nov-15-13 6:19 am
- Meijer shopper who slipped on grapes loses appeal Updated: Nov-14-13 4:10 am
- Judge strikes down property maintenance ordinance Updated: Nov-13-13 8:43 am
HOWELL, Michigan - Overcrowding has become such a problem at the Livingston County Jail that recently some female inmates were forced to sleep on the floor of a small intake cell, according to Sheriff Bob Bezotte.
HOWELL, Michigan - Fowlerville's fire department has sold one of its older trucks to the Howell Public Schools for $1.
HOWELL, Michigan - A Howell High School graduate has made her television debut on NBC's "Chicago Fire."
BOSTON - In a story Nov. 24 about a deadly meningitis outbreak, The Associated Press erroneously reported the location of a state grand jury that has been investigating. It is in Michigan, not Minnesota.
HOWELL, Michigan - A convicted meth dealer who faked a pregnancy-related problem in an effort to escape from the Livingston County jail has received a 13- to 30-year prison sentence.
GENOA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a 41-year-old Howell-area man was killed when an ambulance struck him in Livingston County while storms were battering the area during the night.
OCEOLA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Southeastern Michigan authorities say a 44-year-old man killed his girlfriend at their Livingston County home before dying in a head-on crash with a semi-truck about 60 miles away.
COHOCTAH TOWNSNHIP, Michigan - Authorities say a cemetery in Livingston County has been targeted repeatedly by vandals.
GENOA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A unique poetry trail in Genoa Township is adding to its offerings on Sunday with an exhibit of sculptures by an Ann Arbor artist.
HOWELL, Michigan - A man has been sentenced to 10-15 years in prison for the shooting death of a friend at a Livingston County gun club.
HOWELL, Michigan - A dispute between Meijer and a shopper is a reminder to watch your step in the fruit aisle.
HOWELL, Michigan - A federal judge has struck down rules in Howell requiring homeowners to maintain areas between sidewalks and city-owned streets.