- Livingston County jail must allow mail from ACLU Updated: Apr-16-14 10:20 am
- Authorities: 2 firefighters injured at barn fire Updated: Apr-15-14 10:43 am
- Howell lawyer brings life to theater character Updated: Apr-04-14 6:30 am
- Putnam child-care center grows, focuses on nature Updated: Apr-02-14 7:02 am
- Police: Man hit, killed on Livingston County road Updated: Mar-31-14 6:49 pm
- Labrador from Howell makes leap toward glory Updated: Mar-28-14 5:37 am
- 8-year-old honored for school lunch fundraiser Updated: Mar-26-14 11:37 am
- Brighton man receives Bronze Star for Vietnam acts Updated: Mar-25-14 6:59 am
- 13-year-old pianist youngest to win competition Updated: Mar-20-14 8:11 am
HOWELL, Michigan - A judge has ordered the Livingston County jail to stop intercepting mail sent to inmates from the American Civil Liberties Union.
HOWELL TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say two firefighters were in stable condition after being injured while working to put out a barn fire in Livingston County.
HOWELL, Michigan - As a defense attorney for decades, Jim Buttrey is used to the courtroom, having handled many high-profile capital cases, including that of a serial killer.
PUTNAM TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A Putnam Township preschool and child-care center is expanding its reach, opening another location to allow even more children to learn while getting in touch with nature.
GREEN OAK TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Police say a 27-year-old man has died after being hit by a sport utility vehicle while walking in a Livingston County roadway.
HOWELL, Michigan - He's a high-flying athlete whose leaping ability rivals that of a young Michael Jordan.
HOWELL, Michigan - An 8-year-old Michigan student is being honored for efforts to raise money so all children at his school would be able to buy hot lunch.
BRIGHTON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - U.S. Army Pfc. Andrew Kach proved his "Michigan toughness" when mortar fire knocked him out of a guard tower and, despite his wounds, he saved another soldier's life, Kach's Vietnam War captain said.
HOWELL, Michigan - All things considered, John Tucker would probably prefer to have his music speak for him.