- Michigan city wins court fight over tall grass near curb Updated: Jul-29-15 1:59 pm
HOWELL, Michigan - A Michigan city has won a dispute over a homeowner's tall grass in a case that went to the second-highest court in the U.S.
- Jury rules against ex-Tigers pitcher Denny McLain in lawsuit Updated: Jul-17-15 9:08 am
HOWELL, Michigan - A jury has ruled against former Detroit Tigers pitcher Denny McLain in a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
- Howell hardware store says goodbye to cherished feline Updated: Jul-17-15 4:13 am
HOWELL, Michigan - When customers first step in Grundy's Ace Hardware in Howell, most ask where Bobbi the cat is.
- Meetings planned on possible new passenger rail service Updated: Jul-10-15 12:32 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - More public meetings are planned on proposed new passenger rail service that could connect Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Holland.
- Tree house planned on grounds of Howell Nature Center Updated: Jul-09-15 8:07 am
HOWELL, Michigan - A tree house is planned on the grounds of the Howell Nature Center in Livingston County.