- NW Ohio health agency: No sign water problem led to illness Updated: May-29-15 8:20 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Toledo area's local health department says no signs of illness were reported after a small amount of the northwest Ohio city's water supply didn't get a full chlorine treatment in mid-March.
- Girl, 17, denies charge in Ohio fire that killed 14-year-old Updated: May-28-15 2:58 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - A 17-year-old girl has appeared in court to face charges in a northwest Ohio house fire that killed a 14-year-old boy and seriously injured his 13-year-old stepbrother.
- Man gets 2 years in prison in unintentional death of cousin Updated: May-27-15 4:17 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A 20-year-old northwest Ohio man who pleaded guilty to reckless homicide in the 2014 death of his cousin is headed to prison.
- Ohio family takes big leap for dream of living in tiny home Updated: May-25-15 5:04 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - In a few weeks, Jamie and Kelly Rye hope to start building their new dream home which requires them to downsize in a big way.
- DNA evidence leads to indictment of Toledo man in cold case Updated: May-24-15 4:36 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Authorities say a Toledo man has been indicted on rape charges following new DNA evidence from a rape kit.
- Ohio plans to replace Interstate 75 bridge in Toledo Updated: May-24-15 9:23 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio transportation officials are laying out plans to replace a busy bridge on Interstate 75 that leads into downtown Toledo.
- Ohio bridge project designed to protect endangered mussel Updated: May-23-15 5:38 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio has designed an $11.8 million construction project to protect a federally endangered mussel species - a creature that's barely the size of a human fingernail.
- Ohio zoo to add giraffe-feeding, zip lining, among others Updated: May-23-15 6:35 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Officials from an Ohio zoo are planning to add a giraffe-feeding platform, aerial course and improvements to an event pavilion.
- Toledo mayor's widow announces run to finish his term Updated: May-20-15 9:57 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - The widow of Toledo's former mayor is announcing that she'll run in a special election to complete the remaining two years of his term.
- Marathon Petroleum settles allegations over air emissions Updated: May-19-15 4:08 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - The U.S. Justice Department says Marathon Petroleum Corp. will pay a fine of nearly $3 million and spend another $2.8 million on pollution controls at its distribution terminals in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
- Tiger mascot at issue in Ohio exotics crackdown Updated: May-18-15 3:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A school that uses a live tiger cub as a mascot has been warned it must submit more documentation to continue that tradition without violating Ohio's law on dangerous animals.
- University of Toledo plans partnership with health system Updated: May-16-15 12:30 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - The University of Toledo's College of Medicine and a Toledo-based health care system have moved forward with an agreement that could result in the two institutions working together for the next 50 years to train medical students.
- Toledo council OKs $1.5M to buy 17 properties by Jeep plant Updated: May-13-15 8:29 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Toledo City Council has approved the $1.5 million purchase of 17 residential properties near the Jeep Wrangler plant as it continues its push to keep production of the vehicle in the northwest Ohio city.
- Mother of 3 missing Michigan boys now believes they're dead Updated: May-11-15 4:51 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - The mother of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010 says she now believes they're dead.
- Ohio asks neighboring states to help fight Lake Erie's algae Updated: May-09-15 11:04 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio's governor and environmental chief are asking leaders in some neighboring states to look at taking new steps at fighting the toxic algae blooms that have turned Lake Erie green in recent summers.
- Officials release Toledo housing analysis, online database Updated: May-06-15 7:01 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - County land bank officials planned to release an analysis of housing in Ohio's fourth-largest city after a year of surveying properties and collecting data.
- Protesters of police violence hold 'die-in' at Ohio school Updated: May-06-15 5:31 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Protesters urging a stop to violence by police staged a "die-in" at a northwest Ohio university.
- Winners announced in '14 OAPME newspaper contest Updated: May-03-15 2:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Newspapers in Columbus, Youngstown, Elyria, Newark and Chillicothe were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
- Ohio clinics close, abortions decline amid restrictions Updated: May-03-15 11:53 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The number of abortion providers in Ohio has shrunk by half amid a flurry of restrictive new laws over the past four years, and the number of the procedures also is declining, according to a review of records by The Associated Press.
- University of Toledo police search over, no threat found Updated: May-02-15 9:20 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - A police search of the University of Toledo student union has found no threat of a gunman or any danger and police have issued an all clear.
- Toledo panel to review report on 2 firefighters' deaths Updated: May-01-15 10:41 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A panel in Toledo will review a federal report on the deaths of two firefighters in a suspected arson at an apartment house in the northwest Ohio city.