- Ohio auction features items from Nancy Drew author Updated: Dec-07-13 11:16 am
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to renew chemo Updated: Dec-06-13 8:23 pm
- Ohio gas prices dip below $3 in some cities Updated: Dec-05-13 10:37 am
- Pearson scores 30, Toledo rolls past Detroit 91-75 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:30 pm
- Ohio teen arrested after standoff faces felonies Updated: Dec-04-13 7:58 am
- Ohio mom, ex-boyfriend guilty in girl's death Updated: Dec-03-13 4:57 pm
- $1 million bond for man charged in Ohio crash Updated: Dec-02-13 7:14 pm
- Teen: Ohio boy flashed gun before school standoff Updated: Dec-02-13 5:22 pm
- Historic Toledo buildings closes for good Updated: Dec-02-13 7:41 am
- Ohio art museum selling off surplus pieces Updated: Dec-01-13 12:58 pm
- Ohio zoo gets rescued seal from East Coast Updated: Dec-01-13 9:22 am
- Inmates work with Ohio zoo restore salamander Updated: Nov-30-13 1:31 pm
- Man charged in fiery Ohio crash that killed couple Updated: Nov-29-13 8:01 pm
- End zone D aids Akron defeat of Toledo 31-29 Updated: Nov-29-13 3:51 pm
- Feds: Company to pay fine for parts price-fixing Updated: Nov-27-13 12:22 pm
- Prosecutors: Ohio man wanted to start race war Updated: Nov-25-13 10:34 am
- Toledo remains undefeated, beats FAU 94-74 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:11 pm
- Toledo beats Detroit 80-78 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:03 pm
- JFK's death overshadowed Ohio nursing home fire Updated: Nov-23-13 12:30 am
- Toledo outraces Stony Brook 103-99 Updated: Nov-22-13 8:18 pm
- US: 3 agree to plead guilty in parts price fixing Updated: Nov-21-13 5:06 pm
- Red Wings recall Nyquist, assign Parkes to Toledo Updated: Nov-21-13 12:29 pm
- Toledo can't solve N. Illinois again in 35-17 loss Updated: Nov-21-13 1:05 am
- Lynch's 3 TDs lead N. Illinois over Toledo 35-17 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:35 am
- 'Bama, Florida St take break, while Baylor bows up Updated: Nov-20-13 5:07 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Typewriters and a desk from the home of an author who brought a young sleuth named Nancy Drew to life are going up for auction.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A court-appointed guardian is dropping her attempt to force an 11-year-old Amish girl with leukemia to resume chemotherapy after she and her parents fled their home to avoid treatment.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Call it a holiday miracle - gas prices below $3 a gallon in Ohio.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Rian Pearson poured in 30 points, sank five 3-pointers and hauled in eight rebounds to lead Toledo past Detroit 91-75 Wednesday night.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A 14-year-old Ohio student who triggered a lockdown and police standoff after he allegedly flashed a pellet gun at school has been charged as a juvenile with two felonies.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An Ohio woman and her ex-boyfriend pleaded guilty Tuesday in the killing of her 18-month-old daughter, whose remains were found in a box in a garage three months after she was reported missing.
CLYDE, Ohio - Bond has been set at $1 million for a northeast Ohio man charged after troopers say he was traveling at more than 125 mph when his car struck a minivan, killing a couple.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A 14-year-old student flashed a pellet gun inside an Ohio high school, setting off a lockdown and short standoff Monday in a hallway before he was taken into custody and charged, police and a witness said.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A skyscraper that has anchored the downtown Toledo business district for more than a century had closed for good.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Toledo Museum of Art has been holding a garage sale of sorts.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A zoo in Ohio has a new rescued grey seal to show off.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A group of prison inmates in Ohio is helping a zoo restore populations of a salamander that is endangered in the state.
FREMONT, Ohio - An Ohio motorist traveling at more than 125 mph was charged Friday with vehicular homicide after his car struck a minivan, killing a couple inside, the State Highway Patrol said.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Justice Department says a Japanese auto parts maker has agreed to pay a $120 million fine as part of a plea agreement to settle a pair of price fixing schemes.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Federal prosecutors in Ohio say a man who pleaded guilty to having a stockpile of weapons and ammunition wanted to start a race war.
TOLEDO, Ohio - While an anguished nation slept in the hours after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, flames tore through a nursing home in rural northern Ohio, killing 63 people in what remains one of the worst such fires in U.S. history.
CLEVELAND - Three executives in Japan's automotive parts industry have agreed to plead guilty to a price-fixing conspiracy and two more have been indicted in the U.S. investigation, the government said Thursday.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Toledo has seen enough of Northern Illinois' Jordan Lynch.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Backed up against the end zone on third down, Northern Illinois' Jordan Lynch had the defense right where he wanted.
Chattanooga. Idaho. The Citadel. Coastal Carolina.