- Ohio Jeep plant hiring part-time workers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:38 am
- Ohio mayor: seized drug money could fund pools Updated: Mar-09-14 5:05 am
- Toledo tops Eastern Michigan 77-66 Updated: Mar-08-14 5:27 pm
- OH board suspends doctor's license after '08 crash Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- Drug charges added against Ohio man in fatal fire Updated: Mar-07-14 6:14 am
- Inmate gets 8 more years for attack on Ohio guard Updated: Mar-06-14 3:13 pm
- Ohio museum: Sculpture may be idol stolen in India Updated: Mar-06-14 9:44 am
- Ohio court is asked to reconsider Amish chemo case Updated: Mar-05-14 2:41 pm
- $2M settlement reached in Ohio caged kids case Updated: Mar-03-14 5:25 pm
- Rulings against cameras mount in Ohio Updated: Mar-02-14 11:27 am
- Toledo rallies to top Western Michigan 96-85 in OT Updated: Mar-01-14 9:20 pm
- Finalists announced in Ohio APME newspaper contest Updated: Feb-26-14 4:32 pm
- Man gets prison in 30-year-old Ohio robbery Updated: Feb-26-14 8:26 am
- Toledo leads state in arson fires Updated: Feb-24-14 7:35 am
- Toledo beats short-handed Ball State 85-74 Updated: Feb-23-14 8:56 pm
- Ohio military vets get personal finance training Updated: Feb-23-14 11:02 am
- Ohio, company reach settlement over unpaid loans Updated: Feb-22-14 9:49 am
- Pearson lifts Toledo past Bowling Green 60-58 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:29 pm
- CSX rebuilds NW Ohio track where train derailed Updated: Feb-19-14 6:22 am
- Swallowing goldfish at Ohio school angers group Updated: Feb-17-14 9:29 am
- Western Michigan knocks off Miami (Ohio) 68-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:38 pm
- Gap in concrete wall found at Ohio nuclear plant Updated: Feb-15-14 12:20 pm
- Ohio racinos mean less money for cities, counties Updated: Feb-14-14 12:23 pm
- Guardian ends bid to force Amish girl into chemo Updated: Feb-14-14 12:22 pm
- Gov: Bridgestone agrees to plead guilty Updated: Feb-13-14 1:49 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Chrysler plans to hire up to 1,000 part-time employees to give exhausted full-time workers a break at its Toledo Jeep assembly plant.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Toledo's mayor says seized drug money and revenue from property seized from other criminal activities might keep the northwestern Ohio city's public pools open this summer.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Justin Drummond scored 22 points and Toledo took down Eastern Michigan 77-66 Saturday to capture a share of the Mid-American Conference regular season title.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The Ohio State Medical Board has suspended the license of a doctor who signed off on the airman medical certificate for a pilot blamed in a fatal crash that killed six people.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An Ohio man charged with setting a fire that killed two Toledo firefighters has been indicted on unrelated charges of selling synthetic drugs.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An inmate who knocked a guard unconscious at an Ohio prison has been sentenced to eight more years in prison.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An 11th-century Indian statue owned by an Ohio art museum may have been stolen before the institution purchased it.
TOLEDO, Ohio - The lawyer for an Amish family wants the Ohio Supreme Court to reconsider its decision not to hear a case involving the couple who fought a hospital over resuming chemotherapy for their 11-year-old daughter.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Eleven children forced to sleep in cages by their adoptive parents reached a $2 million settlement with an Ohio county where three of them lived before they were placed in the home outfitted with wire and wood enclosures.
HAMILTON, Ohio - The speeding cameras have gone dark in another Ohio community, the latest turned off by a string of court rulings against automated traffic enforcement.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Justin Drummond scored 28 points and Toledo rallied late to tie before pulling away from Western Michigan in overtime 96-85 Saturday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Finalists have been announced in the Ohio Associated Press Media Editors' 2013 newspaper contest.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A man who stabbed and robbed a woman at an Ohio gas station before eluding capture for three decades has been sentenced to prison for the crimes.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Statistics show Toledo has more arson fires than other Ohio cities - but relatively few perpetrators are caught and prosecuted.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Julius Brown scored 20 points as Toledo stayed undefeated at home this season and beat short-handed Ball State 85-74 on Sunday.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Military veterans have received some personal finance training through a pilot program launched this week by Ohio's treasurer at the University of Toledo.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state of Ohio says it's reached a $1.5 million settlement with a Toledo manufacturing company for unpaid loans.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Rian Pearson's jumper with 5 seconds to play gave Toledo a 60-58 win over Bowling Green on Thursday night, moving the Rockets into a first-place tie with Western Michigan in the West Division of the Mid-American Conference.
TONTOGANY, Ohio - Railroad workers have rebuilt track at the site of a northwest Ohio train derailment.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An animal rights group says a high school in Ohio should put a stop to a tradition where students swallow live goldfish during a basketball game.
OAK HARBOR, Ohio - Workers at a nuclear plant along Lake Erie found a gap within the concrete of a protective wall while the plant was shut down to replace two steam generators, its operator said.
CLEVELAND - Declining casino revenue has cut into the take for local governments, and now the growth of racetrack slots gambling is diverting some of that money from cities and counties to schools.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A court-appointed guardian can drop her attempt to force an 11-year-old Amish girl with leukemia to resume chemotherapy, a judge has ruled.
WASHINGTON - Bridgestone Corp. has agreed to plead guilty in a price-fixing conspiracy and pay a $425 million criminal fine in a Justice Department probe that has swept the automotive parts industry.