- Somali community mourns death of infant in NY fire Updated: Mar-11-14 7:05 am
- NY agency decision on rail trail slow in coming Updated: Mar-01-14 11:23 am
- Computer chip center marks 1st phase of Nano Utica Updated: Feb-28-14 3:07 am
- Central NY man charged after hitting deputy's car Updated: Feb-16-14 12:55 pm
- Central NY man sentenced for infant son's death Updated: Feb-14-14 9:31 am
- NY approves $35M in loans to develop nanotech site Updated: Feb-14-14 3:04 am
UTICA, New York - Authorities say the 6-month-old baby who died in an apartment fire last weekend was the daughter of parents who emigrated from Africa.
ALBANY, New York - Five months ago there appeared to be a light at the end of the tunnel for a decades-long debate over whether to repair railroad tracks running through the Adirondack Mountains or rip them up in favor of a 90-mile biking, hiking and snowmobiling trail. But the state steamed right through a year-end target for a decision.
ALBANY, New York - The State University of New York's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering says construction of the $125 million Computer Chip Commercialization Center at the SUNY Institute of Technology is ahead of schedule.
VERONA, New York - Officials say a Utica man faces drunk-driving charges after he rear-ended a sheriff's DWI patrol car that was stopped beside the road with its emergency lights flashing.
UTICA, New York - A central New York man has been sentenced to up to 15 years in prison for causing the death of his infant son, whose body was found in the Mohawk River last year.
UTICA, New York - New York state approved $35 million in loans to help develop a nanotechnology hub in the Mohawk Valley.