- Garden City school to offer 4-year degrees Updated: Mar-11-14 8:08 am
- Finney County voters approve sales tax issue Updated: Mar-05-14 9:40 am
- NM session ends with inaction on Amtrak route Updated: Feb-23-14 2:49 pm
- Citizenship bill worries Kan. school district Updated: Feb-22-14 1:43 pm
- Man pleads guilty in Garden City homicide Updated: Feb-18-14 8:25 am
- Former Garden City Telegram editor Frazier dies Updated: Feb-12-14 5:19 pm
- GCCC approves increase in tuition, fees Updated: Feb-12-14 10:53 am
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Garden City Community College officials say the school is discussing the possibility of offering some four-year degrees to students.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Finney County voters have approved extending a quarter-cent sales tax, with most of the revenue intended for a new county building in Garden City.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The New Mexico legislative session failed to make any commitment Thursday to fund the state's share of costs to keep Amtrak's Southwest Chief on its current route.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - A Kansas lawmaker's proposal to track the citizenship status of public schoolchildren has raised alarm in one of the state's most diverse communities, where district administrators worry that even raising the question with parents and students would damage the welcoming environment they have tried to create.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - A man pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the stabbing death of a Garden City man in March 2011.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Longtime Garden City Telegram reporter and managing editor John Frazier has died at the age of 85.
GARDEN CITY, Kansas - Tuition and fees are going up at Garden City Community College.