- Mississippi AG office tries to clarify new gun law Updated: Dec-05-13 5:28 pm
- Purple Heart monument gets the go ahead Updated: Dec-04-13 4:19 am
- Correctional facility getting new management Updated: Dec-03-13 4:21 pm
- Hill gets 10 years for shooting Updated: Nov-27-13 4:09 am
- Alcorn County Jail passes annual inspection Updated: Nov-19-13 6:11 am
- State halts transfer of prisons to Alcorn County Updated: Nov-14-13 4:13 am
- Corinth plans hearing on redistricting plan Updated: Nov-09-13 11:44 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Certain gun owners can carry concealed weapons even in areas where a local government has posted signs banning them, the attorney general's office said Thursday in an opinion aimed at clarifying Mississippi's gun laws.
CORINTH, Mississippi - Alcorn County supervisors have approved design plans for a Purple Heart monument at courthouse square in Corinth.
CORINTH, Mississippi - A private company will operate the Alcorn County Regional Correctional Facility.
CORINTH, Mississippi - A Corinth man has been sentenced to serve 10 years in prison for his role in a February shooting in the city.
CORINTH, Mississippi - In documents filed in U.S. District Court in Greenville, the Alcorn County Jail's approval was renewed to house state prisoners after an annual jail inspection Nov. 8.
CORINTH, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Corrections has temporarily stopped sending inmates to the Alcorn County Regional Jail.
CORINTH, Mississippi - The Board of Aldermen plans a public hearing Dec. 3 on a proposal to redraw ward lines in Corinth.