- Beavers rest and reassess during break Updated: Oct-02-15 7:41 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State has this weekend off, something that has allowed the Beavers to rest up and reassess following the loss to Stanford in their Pac-12 opener.
- Police investigating reports of man exposing himself Updated: Sep-30-15 1:06 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Corvallis police are investigating two separate incidents in which a man exposed himself to a woman.
- Benton timber sale draws protest Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Environmentalist groups have stalled a timber sale in Benton County that calls for the cutting of about 8 million board feet of timber.
- Oregon State can't keep up with No. 21 Stanford Updated: Sep-26-15 3:18 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State true freshman Seth Collins hit Jordan Villamin with a 40-yard touchdown pass to open the fourth quarter, pulling the Beavers within 11 points against No. 21 Stanford.
- Hogan starts, No. 21 Stanford defeats Oregon State 42-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 2:46 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Quarterback Kevin Hogan was back in an ankle boot following Stanford's victory over Oregon State.
- Kevin Hogan starts at QB for No. 21 Stanford Updated: Sep-25-15 10:17 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Kevin Hogan started at quarterback for No. 21 Stanford on Friday night against Oregon State.
- Woman reports sex assault on Oregon State University campus Updated: Sep-23-15 8:27 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A woman says she was sexually assaulted on the Oregon State University campus.
- Can RB Storm Barrs-Woods spark Oregon St against Stanford? Updated: Sep-23-15 6:23 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State running back Storm Barrs-Woods came alive in the third game of the season, just in time for Pac-12 play.
- Former student pleads guilty for OSU pornographic video Updated: Sep-23-15 5:20 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A former Oregon State University student who appears in a pornographic video recorded in the Oregon State University library has pleaded guilty to public indecency.
- Tree removal planned for Marys Peak Updated: Sep-21-15 2:51 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The U.S. Forest Service is planning to cut down trees that are encroaching on meadowland at Marys Peak.
- Oregon State pulls away from San Jose State 35-21 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:11 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Trailing by a touchdown heading into the second half, Oregon State's Storm Barrs-Woods said the Beavers turned to one of the team's youngest players for inspiration.
- 15 pheasants bred for hunting released from pens Updated: Sep-19-15 2:16 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Wildlife officials say a handful of pheasants were released after animal rights activists vandalized a holding pen at a wildlife area north of Corvallis.
- Andersen's Beavers adjust to adversity Updated: Sep-16-15 5:44 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Gary Andersen was prepared for this.
- History is alive for fifth-generation Corvallis farmer Updated: Sep-12-15 10:24 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - For Kenny Reynolds, history is never far away.
- Researchers give dry farming a try Updated: Sep-05-15 6:17 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The squash plants' leaves are wilted and crinkled in the mid-day heat, and look like they desperately need water. But unless it rains, they won't get any.
- Oregon State defeats Weber State 26-7 in Andersen's debut Updated: Sep-05-15 12:48 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Seth Collins won himself the starter's job for Oregon State.