- Oregon State pulls sponsorship of solar vehicle project Updated: May-26-15 3:05 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State University is pulling its institutional support for an on-board solar panel vehicle program that they say is losing industry interest.
- Student services hubs to replace co-ops at Oregon State Updated: May-22-15 1:01 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State University is repurposing the housing co-ops it shut down a year ago to serve as hubs for student services.
- Corvallis-based Bravo company returns home from Afghanistan Updated: May-21-15 2:00 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - After more than a year of serving his country in Afghanistan, Cpl. Kevin Brower couldn't wait a second longer to propose to his girlfriend, Aubrie Irons.
- Voters reject proposal to ban GMO food in Benton County Updated: May-20-15 12:29 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Benton County voters have overwhelmingly rejected a measure that would ban cultivation of genetically modified organisms.
- Podcast-Sounds Biobox Updated: May-19-15 3:47 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Name: Dan Crall
- An eclectic collection of sounds goes into Corvallis podcast Updated: May-19-15 3:45 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Dan Crall and Cheyne Willems are having a chat while walking along a trail at Willamette Park. Crall stops suddenly at the sound of a bird calling out in a tree.
- Oregon State robot walks something like the walk Updated: May-12-15 3:47 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - If you've seen films of a robot, walking, most of the time it walks like ... well ... a robot.
- Oregon State AD Bob De Carolis to step down Updated: May-11-15 6:18 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State athletic director Bob De Carolis has announced that he will step down on June 30.
- OSU says McDonald Forest doesn't pose risk to pets Updated: May-10-15 1:35 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Officials at Oregon State University say McDonald Forest north of Corvallis does not pose special risk to pets and the area remains open to the public.
- Professor researches design values of invasive juniper trees Updated: May-07-15 8:22 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - An Oregon State University professor is looking to expand demand for juniper wood, an invasive yet native species that's expensive to process and that builders know little about.
- University says county GMO measure could hamper research Updated: May-04-15 6:24 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State University says a Benton County ballot measure that seeks to ban the cultivation of genetically modified crops in the county could hurt GMO-related university research projects.
- Writer proposes local currency named after city's namesake Updated: May-04-15 6:23 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - May I pay for that in Skinners?