- Selma leaders request review of anniversary tax revenue Updated: May-13-15 3:12 pm
SELMA, Alabama - Selma city officials are asking for a state audit to determine why the city's tax revenue in March was lower than anticipated despite thousands visiting for the 50th anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge.
- Autistic boy fatally struck by train in central Alabama Updated: May-12-15 3:39 pm
PLANTERSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities say an autistic boy has died after being struck by a train in central Alabama.
- Michelle Obama addresses Tuskegee University graduates Updated: May-09-15 6:08 pm
TUSKEGEE, Alabama - Michelle Obama on Saturday invoked the storied history of Tuskegee University as she urged new graduates to soar to their futures, saying the past provides a blueprint for a country still struggling with the "age-old problems" of discrimination and race.
- Selma unveils new fire trucks Updated: May-03-15 6:20 am
SELMA, Alabama - Two new fire trucks are in service in Selma.
- Selma auto workers asks union to go away Updated: May-02-15 6:13 pm
SELMA, Alabama - Workers at a Selma auto supplier have signed a petition asking the United Auto Workers union to "leave this business and us, its employees, alone."