- Police: Selma man raped girl, 16, possibly fathered child Updated: Oct-01-15 4:02 am
SELMA, Alabama - A 36-year-old Selma man has been accused of raping a teenager and possibly fathering her child.
- Law enforcement agency pulls examiners out license offices Updated: Sep-30-15 8:14 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama agencies on Wednesday announced the closure of smaller state parks, National Guard armories and nearly half of drivers' license offices to deal with budget cuts in the coming fiscal year.
- Whistleblower protection can't stop auto parts lawsuit Updated: Sep-28-15 4:31 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A Montgomery County circuit court judge has ruled that an auto supplier can continue its lawsuit against a fired Alabama worker, saying that a federal order meant to protect whistleblowers doesn't apply.
- Man shoots infant son, ex-girlfriend in Alabama church Updated: Sep-22-15 4:31 am
SELMA, Alabama - The Sunday service at Oasis Tabernacle Church had started like any other: A prayer was recited over the small 25-member congregation and the co-pastor was about to begin the day's Bible lesson. Before he could start, however, authorities say a young man sitting in the front pew next to his estranged girlfriend and their infant son jumped to his feet and opened fire.
- The Latest: Pastor: Alleged gunman aimed at woman's head Updated: Sep-21-15 4:38 pm
SELMA, Alabama - The latest on the shooting that left three people wounded at an Alabama church (all times local).
- The Latest: Former mayor visits scene of church shooting Updated: Sep-20-15 10:03 pm
EAST SELMA, Alabama - The latest on the East Selma church shooting (all times local):
- Memorials set for Amelia Boynton Robinson Updated: Sep-05-15 5:32 am
SELMA, Alabama - A weekend of remembrances is being planned for the late civil rights activist Amelia Boynton Robinson of Selma.