- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Ex-pastor facing child pornography charge pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-24-15 2:02 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former Catholic priest charged with viewing child pornography at his Louisville church has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- Mayor asking residents to join rally welcoming refugees Updated: Nov-23-15 11:15 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville's mayor is asking residents to join a community rally to show the city's solidarity with victims of recent terrorist attacks while welcoming immigrants fleeing those same extremist groups.
- Muhammad Ali Center celebrates 10-year anniversary Updated: Nov-22-15 4:05 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Hundreds of people recently gathered at the Muhammad Ali Center to celebrate its 10-year anniversary and participate in a re-dedication ceremony.
- Western Kentucky women edge No. 16 Louisville 71-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:20 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kayla Smith sank the go-ahead basket with 34 seconds left and Kendall Noble cemented the win at the free throw line to lift Western Kentucky to a 71-69 win over No. 16 Louisville on Saturday.
- Louisville uses size, defense to rout North Florida 89-61 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:33 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville had the size, athleticism and defense to counter North Florida's potent outside game. The Cardinals just didn't expect their newcomers to flex those strengths so soon or so effectively.
- UofL alumni director resigns Updated: Nov-21-15 2:08 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The University of Louisville's director of alumni relations has resigned amid questions about whether she used the same position at another school to take taxpayer-funded trips to run marathons.
- Lexington votes to increase minimum wage to $10.10 an hour Updated: Nov-20-15 1:24 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington has become the second city in Kentucky to raise its minimum wage above the state and federal level.
- New still added as part of Maker's Mark expansion Updated: Nov-20-15 1:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Crank up the flow of red wax: Maker's Mark is boosting its bourbon output.
- Democratic Kentucky House member switching parties Updated: Nov-19-15 6:05 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A Kentucky state lawmaker has switched parties to become a Republican, moving the GOP closer to seizing control of the only legislative chamber in the South still controlled by Democrats.
- Hospital: Conjoined twin girls successfully separated Updated: Nov-19-15 4:03 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Doctors at a Kentucky hospital have successfully separated conjoined twin girls.
- Business coalition in Kentucky backs gay rights bill Updated: Nov-19-15 3:55 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Passing statewide legislation to protect gay and bisexual people from workplace discrimination would be good for Kentucky businesses, gay rights advocates said Thursday.
- Louisville cruises past undersized Hartford 87-52 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:39 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The question wasn't whether Louisville could grab rebounds or score over undersized Hartford, but how assertive the Cardinals would be in making sure the ball was in their hands.
- LG&E, KU ask to install vehicle charging stations Updated: Nov-16-15 4:01 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville Gas and Electric Co. and Kentucky Utilities Co. are asking regulators to allow them to own and operate charging stations for electric vehicles.
- No. 8 Louisville outrebounded, falls to California 75-71 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:56 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - With no seniors and nine freshmen and sophomores on his roster, Louisville coach Jeff Walz knew the start of the season could get bumpy.
- California uses size edge to beat No. 8 Louisville, 75-71 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:24 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - California coach Lindsay Gottlieb knows seasons aren't made from the second game on the schedule.
- Louisville beats Virginia 38-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 7:49 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Another week and another close outcome involving Virginia.
- Louisville beats Virginia 38-31 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:14 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - What a difference a year makes for Louisville's James Quick versus Virginia.
- Louisville handles Samford 86-45, wins 12 straight opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:36 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Louisville players have been eager for the season to start. Whether that's just the usual excitement of a new year or the chance to shift attention from recent allegations that have rocked the program doesn't matter.
- Hillary Clinton scheduled to hold fundraiser in Louisville Updated: Nov-13-15 3:41 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is scheduled to have a fundraiser in Louisville next week.
- Louisville Water Co. president, CEO sentenced in DUI case Updated: Nov-13-15 8:34 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Louisville Water Co. president and CEO has been sentenced after entering a plea on charges of speeding and aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Lawyer: Escort to meet with NCAA next week about Louisville Updated: Nov-13-15 12:29 am
Katina Powell will meet next week with the NCAA to share "demonstrative evidence" regarding the escort's allegations that a former Louisville men's basketball assistant hired her and other dancers to strip and have sex with recruits and Cardinals players.
- Cardinals sign 5 in another top-5 recruiting class Updated: Nov-12-15 10:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville has signed centers Ciera Johnson and Kylee Shook, guards Sydney Zambrotta and Jazmine Jones and forward Bionca Dunham in a second consecutive recruiting class ranked in the top five by several services.
- Louisville signs King, Hughes to letters of intent Updated: Nov-12-15 7:06 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville has announced the signings of wing V.J. King and guard Frankie Hughes to the program.