- Louisville officials investigate wreath fires Updated: Dec-13-13 7:02 am
- Thousands of cheerleaders competing in Louisville Updated: Dec-13-13 4:08 am
- Hilltoppers prepare to face No. 6 Louisville Updated: Dec-12-13 7:18 pm
- No. 18 Tar Heels holding up on perimeter so far Updated: Dec-12-13 4:55 pm
- Former lawmaker won't face sanctions from House Updated: Dec-12-13 2:56 pm
- Local option tax to be discussed by Ky. mayors Updated: Dec-12-13 11:29 am
- 9 students taken to hospital after bus accident Updated: Dec-12-13 9:59 am
- Rabin, popular Wis. music conductor, dies at 97 Updated: Dec-10-13 6:43 pm
- More snow may greet Kentuckians on Tuesday Updated: Dec-10-13 7:23 am
- State selling unique surplus property at park Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Beach Boys to headline Louisville Beatles tribute Updated: Dec-09-13 5:04 am
- No. 7 Louisville women beat Wright State 99-40 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:15 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette loses big to No. 7 Louisville Updated: Dec-07-13 6:42 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Louisiana-Lafayette, 113-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:48 pm
- McConnell defends voting against farm bill Updated: Dec-07-13 5:06 pm
- No. 7 Louisville women lose G Slaughter for season Updated: Dec-06-13 3:24 pm
- Mandela mourned as inspiration in many struggles Updated: Dec-06-13 2:24 pm
- Boxing great Muhammad Ali pays tribute to Mandela Updated: Dec-05-13 7:27 pm
- Historic house saved from path of school expansion Updated: Dec-05-13 9:58 am
- No. 1 Michigan State gets beat up and beat by UNC Updated: Dec-05-13 3:41 am
- North Carolina beats No. 1 Michigan State 79-65 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:45 am
- No. 7 Cardinals G Slaughter remains hospitalized Updated: Dec-04-13 3:26 pm
- Louisville's Slaughter having tests at hospital Updated: Dec-04-13 2:05 pm
- Jack Daniel's sales drive Brown-Forman earnings Updated: Dec-04-13 12:28 pm
- Special bottle being sold to benefit U of L center Updated: Dec-04-13 3:33 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Arson investigators in Louisville say someone is setting fire to Christmas wreaths adorning people's homes around the city.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - All-star cheer and dance teams representing eight states are competing this weekend in Louisville at the Triple Crown Showdown of cheerleading.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky's second early-season opponent from last year's Final Four will be very familiar as the Hilltoppers face defending national champion and in-state rival Louisville on Saturday.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina is getting by on the perimeter while its two best outside shooters sit with NCAA eligibility concerns.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A western Kentucky Democrat won't face sanctions from the Democratic-controlled House for allegations that he sexually harassed legislative staffers.
CRESTVIEW HILLS, Kentucky - A forum with northern Kentucky's mayors will explore a proposed constitutional amendment that would give Kentucky cities and counties the authority to impose a local sales tax.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Jefferson County Public Schools spokesman says nine students have been taken to the hospital after a school bus and a TARC bus "clipped mirrors."
MADISON, Wisconsin - Marvin Rabin, a music conductor who founded youth orchestras in Wisconsin and Massachusetts and whose students played at the White House and Carnegie Hall, has died after a brief illness, his family said Tuesday. He was 97.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentuckians were waking up to more snow Tuesday, especially in central and eastern parts of the state.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The state Parks Department has some interesting items scheduled for a surplus sale this week at E.P. "Tom" Sawyer Park in Louisville.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville's annual tribute to the Beatles has snagged a major headliner for the concert series next spring: The Beach Boys.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Wright State got out of their game plan and the bigger, better Louisville squad took advantage.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisiana-Lafayette seemed to be in a good place late in the first half against No. 7 Louisville, using good perimeter shooting and showing a fearlessness to build several small leads against the defending national champions.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville used a burst of sustained energy to wear down Louisiana-Lafayette.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell appeared before Kentucky's most influential agricultural group on Saturday to explain his vote against a proposed new farm bill, saying the legislation had been overtaken by a too-generous food stamp program that overshadows actual farm policy.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville starting guard Antonita Slaughter will miss the rest of the season after she was diagnosed with a blood clot in her lung.
Nelson Mandela led black South Africans in their struggle to throw off the yoke of white rule and then helped the entire nation heal the wounds of racial division.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Muhammad Ali paid tribute to Nelson Mandela as a symbol of forgiveness who inspired others to "reach for what appeared to be impossible," as the boxing great joined in mourning the death of the South African anti-apartheid leader Thursday.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Neighbors on the south side of New Albany High School have watched as the New Albany-Floyd school system has bought modest homes and demolished them to enlarge the school campus.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got manhandled and outhustled by North Carolina.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - North Carolina flashed its potential again, earning another impressive victory after a second shaky setback.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville has announced guard Antonita Slaughter will undergo tests through Thursday to determine what caused her to collapse during Tuesday night's victory over Missouri State.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville guard Antonita Slaughter is undergoing tests at a hospital on Wednesday, a day after collapsing during the game against Missouri State.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Strong demand for its Jack Daniel's brand and other premium whiskeys helped liquor producer Brown-Forman Corp's second-quarter net income rise 19 percent.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - It was a very good year for University of Louisville athletics, and Maker's Mark is commemorating it by donating 500 specially designed bottles to be sold to benefit an academic center at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.