- United: No problem found after Colorado emergency landing Updated: Jul-23-15 4:55 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - United Airlines says no mechanical or technical problems were found after a plane headed to Los Angeles from Denver made an emergency landing in Grand Junction, Colorado, on Wednesday.
- Flight makes emergency landing after passengers feel ill Updated: Jul-22-15 2:44 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A flight from Denver to Los Angeles was diverted to Grand Junction, Colorado, on Wednesday after a number of passengers reported feeling ill.
- Ailing energy workers may be eligible for compensation Updated: Jul-22-15 9:35 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Employees who worked at what is now the U.S. Department of Energy office in Grand Junction could be eligible for compensation if they suffer from illnesses related to radiation exposure.
- Evidence in murder case to be tested Updated: Jul-19-15 11:20 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A camping tent, gloves and a shirt that have been kept in storage as evidence for more than a decade in Michael Blagg's murder case are among items recently submitted for DNA and fingerprint analysis to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
- Firefighters headed for Canada to fight wildfires Updated: Jul-18-15 12:51 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Five federal firefighting crews are scheduled to leave the Grand Junction Regional Airport on Sunday for wildland fire assignments in Canada.
- Experts say rains have quenched state's drought for now Updated: Jul-17-15 3:04 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Rain has pulled Colorado out of its drought, for now.
- Delta County and citizens' group agree on gas lease deal Updated: Jul-11-15 11:34 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Delta County commissioners and a citizens group have reached agreement on a proposal to have Congress withdraw some acreage from availability for leasing for oil and gas development in the North Fork Valley as part of a bill authorizing a lease exchange.
- Olathe man accused of shooting neighbor's dog free on bond Updated: Jul-10-15 1:34 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An Olathe man accused of shooting a dog and cutting its throat is facing criminal charges.
- No charges against bus driver who hit, killed toddler Updated: Jul-07-15 9:19 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County District Attorney's Office will not file charges against a bus driver who hit and killed a 3-year-old boy as he crossed the street with his mother in Grand Junction.
- Man who shot, killed wife in Fruita gets 25 years in prison Updated: Jul-07-15 6:47 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A man who shot and killed his wife in Fruita before turning the gun on himself has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
- Colorado Supreme Court to review bridge fee Updated: Jul-05-15 2:10 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado Supreme Court has agreed to review a 2009 vehicle fee approved by state lawmakers in a case that could determine the fate of millions of dollars in transportation funding.
- School district sees drop in pot-related expulsions Updated: Jul-02-15 12:05 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - School officials in Grand Junction are crediting counseling and a campus security officer with decreasing expulsions for students caught with marijuana.
- Peach season starts early for farmers in western Colorado Updated: Jul-01-15 10:51 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Warm days and cool nights have Grand Junction-area peach growers harvesting fruit a full 10 days early.
- Bicyclist hit, killed by truck in Grand Junction ID'd Updated: Jun-30-15 9:56 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities have released the name of a 28-year-old bicyclist who was hit and killed by a truck in Grand Junction.
- Moab dinosaur tracks found vandalized Updated: Jun-29-15 5:59 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities are looking for a vandal after a set of dinosaur tracks northeast of Moab, Utah was found filled with plaster.