- ACLU unimpressed by Colorado city anti-begging law Updated: Apr-18-14 11:02 am
- Junction school briefly evacuated after explosion Updated: Apr-16-14 8:09 pm
- Ex-county employee arrested in welfare fraud case? Updated: Apr-16-14 10:56 am
- District denies allegations of grade inflation Updated: Apr-13-14 3:43 pm
- Colorado county grapples with high suicide rate Updated: Apr-10-14 1:02 pm
- 5 cold case homicides revived in Grand Junction Updated: Apr-08-14 1:23 pm
- Colorado track, casinos debate gambling measures Updated: Apr-07-14 10:35 am
- Investigators: Airplane in spin before fatal crash Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 pm
- Users stand firm on Western Slope water question Updated: Apr-04-14 11:37 am
- Grand Junction rethinks panhandling law Updated: Apr-03-14 3:06 pm
- De Beque board to discuss retail marijuana Updated: Apr-03-14 12:14 pm
- Junction airport company moving ahead on expansion Updated: Apr-01-14 8:22 pm
- Mesa County opposing federal road closures Updated: Mar-31-14 11:17 am
- Colorado communities to get mineral lease millions Updated: Mar-29-14 1:11 pm
- Colorado police investigate hash oil explosion Updated: Mar-28-14 11:18 am
- Hickenlooper visiting Grand Junction Updated: Mar-28-14 8:46 am
- Colorado mom: After shaving furor, focus on friend Updated: Mar-26-14 11:17 am
- Colorado mom: After shaving furor, focus on friend Updated: Mar-26-14 10:26 am
- Former Colorado state legislator runs for Congress Updated: Mar-25-14 10:44 am
- Mom sentenced to 10 years in deaths of her 2 sons Updated: Mar-21-14 6:38 pm
- CenturyLink closes Grand Junction call center Updated: Mar-21-14 11:01 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The ACLU says Grand Junction's city council has taken a step in the right direction with changes to its anti-begging law, but could go further.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction middle school has been briefly evacuated after a small explosion in the boiler room, but no injuries were reported.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A woman who was trained to spot welfare fraud as an employee of the Mesa County Department of Human Services has been arrested after she was accused of defrauding the agency of welfare program funds totaling nearly $13,000.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction school district is denying allegations of grade inflation after several teachers testified in a case involving the termination of a teacher.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Police knew about the suicidal tendencies of nearly a third of the people who killed themselves in Mesa County in the first half of last year, according to a new study that found gaps in monitoring, counseling, drug treatment and other areas in the county where the suicide rate is double the state's and triple the nation's.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Mesa County District Attorney Pete Hautzinger said Tuesday he is confident he can successfully prosecute five unsolved cases dating back half a century if enough evidence can be re-examined and witnesses located.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Colorado voters this fall may see competing proposals on gambling, one by a horse racing track that wants to expand into slot machines, another by a casino industry worried by the track's proposal.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Investigators say the pilot of a small, single-engine airplane that crashed into a southwestern Colorado reservoir, killing all five people aboard, reported to an air traffic controller that his aircraft was "in a spin" and he was trying to recover it.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Proposed new diversions of water from the Colorado River Basin to the Front Range are getting a frosty reception from Grand Valley water users and residents.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Grand Junction city councilors have unanimously approved changes to their panhandling ordinance after a legal challenge.
DE BEQUE, Colorado - The De Beque Town Board of Trustees is considering regulations for retail marijuana after voters made recreational marijuana ventures legal.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An aviation services company at Grand Junction Regional Airport is moving ahead with plans for a new hangar after the airport had to drop out of the project because of an FBI fraud investigation.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County Commission is planning to assert control over roads and rights of way in a potential confrontation with the federal Bureau of Land Management.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - More than $4.2 million in federal mineral lease funds is headed back to local communities after Grand Junction's finance department alerted officials that the money hadn't been distributed.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Grand Junction police are investigating the second suspected hash oil explosion this month.
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper is visiting Grand Junction for a luncheon with a western Colorado advocacy group.
DENVER - The mother of a Grand Junction third-grader who shaved her head in solidarity with a cancer-stricken friend is asking for an end to the national furor over a school's short-lived decision to bar the girl from campus, so the focus can shift to the recovery of her 11-year-old friend.
DENVER - After a Grand Junction third-grader shaved her head to support a cancer-stricken buddy, the mother wants an end to the national furor over a school's reaction to the act of solidarity and the focus to shift to the 11-year-old friend's recovery.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A former state legislator from Pueblo has announced he will run for the 3rd Congressional District seat now held by Republican Scott Tipton of Cortez.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Colorado woman has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for the deaths of her two young sons who overheated when they were left alone in an SUV with the motor running and the heater on.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The communications and data services company CenturyLink is shutting down a major call center in Grand Junction.