- Calif. man faces charge in Grand Junction slaying Updated: Dec-07-13 5:55 pm
- Traffic stops turn up 85 lbs of pot worth $225K Updated: Dec-07-13 12:44 pm
- Gov. Hickenlooper taps leader for sage grouse plan Updated: Dec-05-13 9:43 am
- GJ airport director suspended during fraud probe Updated: Dec-04-13 2:04 pm
- No more federal winter weather warnings Updated: Nov-20-13 9:28 am
- Man accused of filming people in portable toilet Updated: Nov-15-13 8:08 pm
- DA in 1960 Coors kidnapping case dies Updated: Nov-13-13 4:00 pm
- Moody's: FBI probe jeopardizes CO airport funding Updated: Nov-13-13 1:41 pm
- Man gets 30 years in Grand Junction murder Updated: Nov-13-13 1:19 pm
- Shelter fees cut to promote black-pet adoptions Updated: Nov-12-13 9:08 am
- Suspect in western Colorado slaying arrested Updated: Nov-09-13 12:56 pm
- Plea hearing set in Grand Junction-area slaying Updated: Nov-08-13 5:55 pm
- Colo. court rejects Jensen testimony appeal Updated: Nov-08-13 12:31 pm
- Bennet seeks probe of military dismissals Updated: Nov-07-13 12:05 pm
- Jail terms in Mesa County welfare case Updated: Nov-07-13 8:30 am
- Encana announces job cuts Updated: Nov-06-13 2:20 pm
- New prosecutor sought in Montrose airport gun case Updated: Nov-05-13 7:23 pm
- Colo. energy regulators weigh stricter spill rules Updated: Nov-05-13 2:19 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A 25-year-old California man is facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of a homeless man in Grand Junction.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Deputies who stopped two vehicles traveling together in western Colorado say a search turned up about 85 pounds of marijuana with a street value of about $225,000.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed a former head of the Great Outdoors Colorado land conservation organization to lead a state effort to preserve the greater sage-grouse and fend off an endangered listing for the bird.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The director of aviation at the Grand Junction Regional Airport has been suspended with pay pending the outcome of a federal investigation into airport business.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Federal weather officials have decided to discontinue automated text messages alerting the public of certain winter weather warnings.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction man is accused of taking pictures and videos of people using a portable toilet at a public park.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Ron Hardesty, who was district attorney in Jefferson County when the killer in the 1960 Coors kidnapping case was convicted there, has died at age 88.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An FBI investigation into alleged fraud at Grand Junction Regional Airport could harm the airport's credit rating and jeopardize $77 million in federal grants to the facility, Moody's Investors Service reported.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - One of two Colorado men convicted of killing a man by burning him alive inside a recreational vehicle will serve up to 30 years in prison.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction animal shelter is cutting fees to increase adoption chances for black pets.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A 27-year-old Grand Junction man has been arrested in connection with a slaying in western Colorado.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Grand Junction man accused of killing his girlfriend is scheduled to enter a plea in December to charges including second-degree murder and evidence-tampering.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado Supreme Court won't consider an appeal from a woman whose two sons died after she allegedly left them in a running vehicle on Grand Mesa.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet of Colorado filed legislation Thursday demanding an investigation into reports the military kicked wounded soldiers out of the service for behavior that could be related to their injuries, saying wounded soldiers deserve better treatment.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A former Mesa County Department of Human Services caseworker and her husband have been sentenced to jail terms for welfare fraud.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Encana is planning to cut 20 percent of its workforce, raising questions about the future of its Parachute office and Piceance Basin operations that are under scrutiny because natural gas prices have been depressed since 2008.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Montrose County district attorney is asking prosecutors in Mesa County to decide whether charges should be filed against a Montrose City Council member accused of taking a handgun through airport security.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Colorado oil and gas regulators are considering new spill rules that are stricter than those passed by state lawmakers.