- Toddler hit, killed by bus in Grand Junction ID'd Updated: May-26-15 10:52 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Mesa County coroner's office has released the name of a 3-year-old boy who was hit and killed by a bus in Grand Junction.
- Federal judge seals civil case about Grand Junction airport Updated: May-23-15 2:26 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A federal judge in Denver has sealed an entire civil case involving an FBI raid at Grand Junction Regional Airport offices.
- Police identify officer involved in teen's fatal shooting Updated: May-22-15 2:03 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities say the officer who shot and killed a Grand Junction teen after a fatal car accident is 17-year patrolman Martin Donohue.
- Grand Junction VA suspends abdominal surgeries Updated: May-21-15 9:41 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Grand Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center has discontinued many surgeries at the facility after some procedures resulted in unwanted outcomes.
- Former day care worker acknowledges giving kids sleep aids Updated: May-19-15 9:31 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A former Montrose day care worker accused of giving over-the-counter melatonin sleep-aid tablets to as many as 35 children has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of non-injury child abuse.
- County to get status report on odor complaints Updated: May-16-15 12:31 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Mesa County commissioners are getting an update on complaints about odor at a wastewater disposal facility near Whitewater.
- Man's body pulled from canal in western Colorado Updated: May-11-15 9:25 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Authorities are trying to identify a man whose body was pulled from a canal in western Colorado.
- Judge says suspect can stand trial for Colorado mom's murder Updated: May-05-15 1:54 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A man suspected of kidnapping and killing Grand Junction mother Paige Birgfeld in 2007 is going to trial.
- Authorities: Pilot error caused fatal 2013 plane crash Updated: May-05-15 12:20 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Pilot error likely caused the 2013 crash of a small plane in western Colorado that killed two passengers and the pilot.