- Experts monitoring pond at western Colorado mudslide Updated: Apr-29-15 10:26 am
COLLBRAN, Colorado - Nearly a year after a massive landslide killed three men in western Colorado, experts don't think a pond that formed near the top of the slide poses an immediate danger to residents.
- Grand Junction man denied bail pending trial in wife's death Updated: Apr-27-15 2:43 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Grand Junction TV station KKCO reports (http://tinyurl.com/oxtu69c ) a judge has ordered a man jailed without bond pending retrial in his wife's shooting death.
- Business regulators say firm lied about fracking plans Updated: Apr-26-15 5:01 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Colorado business regulators have accused a Texas company and its owner of defrauding investors by falsely telling them the firm was working on a new technology to dispose of water used in hydraulic fracturing.
- Rio Blanco plant project faces legal challenge Updated: Apr-18-15 4:44 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - An oil and gas trade group and some Colorado governments have challenged federal actions taken to help two rare plants by transplanting and reseeding, saying the effort could disrupt existing leases, ranching and other activities on public land.
- Grand Junction dog attack victim says she "doing fine" Updated: Apr-16-15 1:52 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A 59-year-old Grand Junction woman who was attacked by three dogs last week says she's thankful for the help she's received and wants people to know she's going to be OK.
- Man gets 54 years for fatal beating in Grand Junction Updated: Apr-07-15 9:05 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A man charged in connection with a fatal beating in western Colorado has been sentenced to 54 years in prison.
- Child molester's 400-year prison sentence reduced Updated: Apr-04-15 1:05 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A Clifton man convicted of molesting five young children is getting his sentenced reduced from his current term of 400 years in prison.