- Mass. wrestlers warned away from paid matches Updated: Mar-06-14 8:41 am
- Acushnet father, son, sentenced for beating man Updated: Feb-27-14 8:49 am
- Heroin uptick in Mass. sparks national reaction Updated: Feb-24-14 5:45 pm
- White House drug policy adviser plans Mass. talk Updated: Feb-22-14 9:19 am
- Forum in Mass. held to combat heroin spike Updated: Feb-17-14 10:46 am
- Mass. tribe in final phase of casino land bid Updated: Feb-11-14 5:09 pm
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - The governing body for high school sports in Massachusetts is warning students to stay away from offers to participate in paid wrestling matches.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A father and son from Acushnet convicted of kicking and beating a man so severely that he now requires round-the-clock care have received lengthy jail terms.
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - Drug addiction must be treated as a disease and the country can't arrest its way out of a heroin and prescription drug epidemic, White House Drug Policy Director Gil Kerlikowske said Monday as officials gathered to discuss a recent spike in heroin overdoses in Taunton.
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey is set to join President Barack Obama's drug czar in Massachusetts to discuss ways of curbing fatalities caused by prescription drug abuse and an epidemic of heroin deaths this year.
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - A community forum in Taunton has been scheduled following a recent spike in heroin overdoses.
BOSTON - The Mashpee Wampanoag tribe says it has entered the final stage of its federal land-in-trust request for a proposed casino in Taunton.