- 2001 carjack killings case heading back to court Updated: Feb-07-16 11:30 am
BOSTON - Federal prosecutors and lawyers for a man sentenced to death in the 2001 carjack killings of two Massachusetts men will be in court this week to discuss his retrial.
- Lawsuit challenges tribal reservation decision Updated: Feb-05-16 4:36 pm
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - A group of Massachusetts residents is challenging the federal government's decision to grant the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe reservation lands to build a casino.
- Lawyer wants manslaughter case put on hold in teen's suicide Updated: Feb-02-16 3:00 pm
TAUNTON, Massachusetts - A lawyer for a Massachusetts teen charged with manslaughter for allegedly encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself asked a judge Tuesday to put the case on hold until the state's highest court decides her appeal.
- Law ends practice of sending addicted women to state prison Updated: Jan-25-16 5:35 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts is ending its longstanding practice of sending women with alcohol or substance abuse problems but who have committed no crimes to the state prison for women in Framingham.
- Blizzard warning issued for Nantucket, Cape Cod Updated: Jan-23-16 4:35 pm
BOSTON - The National Weather Service in Taunton has updated its blizzard warning to include Nantucket and Cape Cod.