- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:46 am
- Dan Walters: Detroit bankruptcy ruling puts public employee... Updated: Dec-04-13 9:48 am
- Pacific rallies to defeat Fresno State 86-77 Updated: Nov-24-13 1:23 am
- Pacific overpowers Western Illinois in 66-52 win Updated: Nov-17-13 8:12 pm
- No charges in alleged kidnapping exorcism Updated: Nov-15-13 3:13 pm
- Driver in fatal Calif. crash is arraigned Updated: Nov-13-13 7:58 pm
- Pacific holds off UC Irvine 84-79 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:44 am
- Names of 3 killed in CA home invasion are released Updated: Nov-12-13 7:38 pm
- 3 killed, 2 wounded in California home shooting Updated: Nov-11-13 3:31 pm
- Bankrupt Calif. city's sales tax measure ahead Updated: Nov-06-13 2:38 pm
STOCKTON, California - Southbound Interstate 5 in Stockton is expected to remain closed throughout the morning commute after an officer-involved shooting.
A legal showdown over pension obligations in municipal bankruptcies was averted in both Vallejo and Stockton, largely because officials in both chose not to make that fight.
STOCKTON, California - Andrew Bock scored 19 points as Pacific pulled away from Fresno State with an 86-77 victory Saturday night.
STOCKTON, California - Prosecutors say they will not file charges against a father and son arrested on suspicion of kidnapping the father's ex-wife in Northern California to perform an exorcism.
STOCKTON, California - The driver accused of causing a car crash in Northern California that killed five members of a family, including a pregnant woman, has been arraigned on more than a dozen counts, including six murder counts and four DUI counts.
STOCKTON, California - Authorities in Northern California have released the names of three people killed in a home invasion shooting that sent a child fleeing to a nearby house seeking safety.
STOCKTON, California - Authorities in Northern California were seeking a motive Monday in a home-invasion shooting that left three adult family members dead and two wounded, and sent a child fleeing to a nearby house for safety.
STOCKTON, California - A sales tax measure that officials in this bankrupt California city have said is essential to their economic fortunes was ahead in voting Wednesday, though several thousand ballots remained to be counted.