- 5 things to know about Google's mystery barge Updated: Mar-06-14 8:10 pm
- California slaying suspect deported to Mexico Updated: Mar-04-14 3:31 pm
- Pacific outlasts Portland 68-65 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:18 pm
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 1:06 am
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 12:29 am
- Google barge to leave San Francisco for Stockton Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- Anderson, Dee lead USD to 70-55 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-16-14 1:15 am
- Gill, Bock lead Pacific past BYU 89-82 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:42 am
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Calif. park shooting Updated: Feb-13-14 2:49 pm
- Judges give Calif. 2 years to cut prison crowding Updated: Feb-10-14 8:22 pm
- Stockton police shoot, kill suspect Updated: Feb-10-14 11:16 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A Google barge built with recycled shipping containers proved its seaworthiness Thursday as it cruised from the San Francisco Bay to Stockton. But many other details about the odd-looking vessel remain a mystery. Here are five things that we do know so far:
STOCKTON, California - U.S. immigration authorities say a California man has been deported to face allegations that he participated in the slayings of eight Mexican municipal government officials 13 years ago.
STOCKTON, California - Andrew Bock had 11 points with six assists, and hit four late free throws to help Pacific outlast Portland 68-65 on Saturday.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos took Gonzaga coach Mark Few's advice and attacked the basket nearly every time he touched the ball.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos had 18 points, Drew Barham matched his career high with 17 points off the bench, and Gonzaga beat Pacific 70-53 on Thursday night to clinch the outright West Coast Conference regular season title.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google's mystery barge is heading on a short cruise to comply with an order requiring it to move from its current home on a San Francisco Bay island.
STOCKTON, California - Police say one person is dead and three others were wounded following a daytime shooting at a park in Northern California.
SACRAMENTO, California - Federal judges on Monday gave California two more years to meet a court-ordered prison population cap, the latest step in a long-running lawsuit aimed at improving inmate medical care.
STOCKTON, California - Stockton police say an officer shot and killed a 45-year-old domestic violence suspect who refused to drop a bayonet.