- 4 couples sue Indiana over same-sex marriage ban Updated: Mar-07-14 8:22 pm
- Drug court participants could face prison time Updated: Mar-07-14 2:31 pm
- Indiana woman gets 45-year sentence in slaying Updated: Mar-06-14 11:22 am
- Indiana churches unite to provide free meals Updated: Mar-05-14 10:14 am
- Fire-damaged southern Indiana restaurant torn down Updated: Feb-28-14 8:00 am
- Family suing over southern Indiana deck collapse Updated: Feb-25-14 7:33 am
- Women charged in fatal New Albany fire enter pleas Updated: Feb-17-14 7:44 pm
- Indiana man, 87, hopes rotary hay rake catches on Updated: Feb-13-14 9:47 am
- Indiana students lauded for errand efficiency app Updated: Feb-11-14 10:07 am
- Son of S. Indiana native competing in Olympics Updated: Feb-09-14 3:38 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Four gay couples from southern Indiana sued the state Friday, seeking to force Indiana to recognize same-sex marriages from out of state and issue licenses to same-sex couples.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - The state Supreme Court's suspension of a troubled southern Indiana drug court has left more than 70 participants in its treatment program facing the possibility of having to serve out the rest of their original sentences in prison.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A southern Indiana woman who prosecutors say fatally shot a Kentucky man during a sexual role-playing game has been sentenced to 45 years in prison.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Bobbie Baird says it speaks highly of the Floyd County church community that every day of the week, there's a free meal to be had for those in need.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Demolition crews have torn down what remained of a well-known southern Indiana restaurant that was badly damaged in a large fire in December.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Many of the 24 family members who fell about 15 feet when a wooden deck collapsed have filed a lawsuit over the incident.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Two 18-year-old women each facing a conspiracy charge in connection with a southern Indiana house fire that killed three young siblings have entered not guilty pleas.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Willard Collins has family photos in every room of his New Albany house. One photo, a Collins favorite, takes up an entire wall, but bears no family resemblance.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - It's no secret that kids today are always plugged into their phones, so it should make sense that a group of millennials would be the masterminds behind designing new applications, or apps.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - There's a local connection to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, and it's not that the weather around Southern Indiana lately has resembled what one would expect to find in Russia.