- Mesa woman arrested in June 5 death of her baby daughter Updated: Jul-02-15 9:55 pm
MESA, Arizona - Authorities have arrested a Mesa woman in connection with the death of her baby daughter last month.
- Man convicted of robbing Mesa cellphone stores gets prison Updated: Jun-26-15 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - A man convicted of robbing three Mesa cellphone stores and assaulting several employees has been sentenced to 38 years in prison.
- Phoenix metro commuter times on par with US average Updated: Jun-26-15 6:46 pm
PHOENIX - Despite the ubiquitous feelings of misery that accompany traffic jams on Phoenix-area freeways, drivers in Arizona cities actually face commutes on par with other major metropolitan areas on their way to work, according to an Associated Press analysis of federal data.
- Mesa man gets prison term for fatal beating of girlfriend Updated: Jun-23-15 7:17 pm
PHOENIX - A Mesa man has been sentenced to 17 years in prison for fatally beating his girlfriend with a baseball bat two years ago.
- Mesa man, son get prison in scheme to defraud IRS of $93M Updated: Jun-18-15 9:14 pm
PHOENIX - A Mesa man and his son along with a New Mexico resident have been sentenced to federal prison after a scheme to defraud the Internal Revenue Service of about $93 million.
- Allegiant Air may depart Gateway airport for Sky Harbor Updated: Jun-17-15 2:31 pm
MESA, Arizona - Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport's biggest tenant may take flight elsewhere.
- Fight inside Mesa bar leads to stabbing of 2 men Updated: Jun-17-15 10:49 am
MESA, Arizona - Mesa police are searching for a suspect accused of stabbing two men at a bar.
- Mesa man sentenced to 3 years for fraud Updated: Jun-10-15 6:17 am
PHOENIX - A federal judge has sentenced a 37-year-old man to three years in prison for credit card processing fraud.
- 3 injured in explosion of personal watercraft at dealership Updated: Jun-09-15 7:38 pm
MESA, Arizona - Fire officials say two men were critically injured and a teenage boy suffered minor injuries when a personal watercraft being serviced at a dealership in Mesa exploded.
- 100 families in Mesa trailer park may be left homeless Updated: Jun-06-15 3:11 pm
MESA, Arizona - More than 100 families in Mesa could lose their homes, which city officials say are too unfit to live in but too expensive to fix.
- Secretary of State to fight Clean Elections over fine Updated: Jun-03-15 8:54 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan will ask a court to allow her to intervene in a case involving fines levied against an independent expenditure group by the Citizens Clean Elections Commission, her spokesman said Wednesday.