- Fliers' thoughts, from 'no fear' to 'it's scarier' Updated: Apr-12-14 2:10 am
- Black box data lost for 2012 Malaysia Air flight Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine, says sorry Updated: Apr-05-14 2:55 am
- Gunmen kidnap 2 people in Malaysia Updated: Apr-03-14 11:29 am
- China in damage control over angry plane relatives Updated: Apr-03-14 5:14 am
- Rights group: Police abuse unchecked in Malaysia Updated: Apr-02-14 8:34 am
- Airlines urge more security, passenger checks Updated: Apr-01-14 1:14 pm
- Malaysian credibility in jet hunt challenged again Updated: Apr-01-14 11:25 am
- Airlines call for more security, passenger checks Updated: Apr-01-14 7:40 am
- Chinese relatives demand apology over missing jet Updated: Mar-30-14 5:58 am
- A look at some passengers on Flight 370 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:13 pm
- Flight 370: Stories of that final day Updated: Mar-29-14 11:41 am
- Asia stages improbable EurAsia Cup comeback Updated: Mar-29-14 5:06 am
- Interpol rejects Malaysian claim on passports Updated: Mar-29-14 12:34 am
- Malaysian leader takes break from plane crisis Updated: Mar-27-14 9:30 am
- F1 Malaysian GP to honor plane victims Updated: Mar-26-14 11:18 pm
- Vettel, Bayern win top Laureus awards in KL Updated: Mar-26-14 10:57 am
- Commuter plane lands safely after fire in Malaysia Updated: Mar-26-14 3:31 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
- Satellite clue ends wild theories, hope for MH370 Updated: Mar-25-14 10:42 am
- Plane search puts Malaysian minister on defensive Updated: Mar-24-14 12:17 pm
- Malaysia Airlines jet in emergency landing in HK Updated: Mar-24-14 12:40 am
- Relatives of jet's passengers struggle to cope Updated: Mar-22-14 8:37 pm
- Missing passenger jet roils Malaysian politics Updated: Mar-19-14 9:56 pm
- Missing plane boosts ethnic unity in Malaysia Updated: Mar-19-14 9:22 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - The Indonesian mother of three had flown without her kids before, but this was the first time she gave her eldest a to-do list in case something happened on the flight she and her husband were taking.
LONDON - Malaysia Airlines failed to properly preserve flight recordings during an incident at London's Heathrow Airport in 2012 when a plane had to turn back because of technical problems, a report by Britain's air accidents investigator found Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Southeast Asia's top budget carrier AirAsia on Saturday withdrew its latest inflight magazine and apologized for an offending article boasting that its well-trained pilots would never lose a plane.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A kidnap-for-ransom gang based in the southern Philippines is suspected of seizing a Chinese tourist and a receptionist from a dive resort in eastern Malaysia, authorities said Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Weeks of vitriol, conspiracy theories and an informal travel boycott directed at Malaysia by Chinese people upset over the lost jetliner have prompted Beijing to move into damage control to protect the countries' normally friendly relations.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Police abuse is a serious human rights problem in Malaysia, with unjustified shootings, mistreatment and deaths in custody occurring in large part because the police lack accountability, Human Rights Watch said Wednesday.
PERTH, Australia - The Malaysian airliner's disappearance underscores the need for improvements in security, both in tracking aircraft and in screening passengers, the International Air Transport Association said Tuesday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - It may mean little to investigators that the last words air traffic controllers heard from the lost jetliner were "Good night, Malaysian three-seven-zero," rather than "All right, good night." But to Malaysian officials whose credibility has been questioned almost from the beginning, it means a great deal.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 highlights the need for security improvements both in tracking aircraft and screening passengers before they board planes, the International Air Transport Association said Tuesday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Several dozen Chinese relatives of passengers on Flight 370 demanded Sunday that Malaysia apologize for its handling of the search for the missing plane and for the prime minister's statement saying it crashed into the southern Indian Ocean.
There were 239 passengers and crew on board Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which disappeared March 8 after leaving Kuala Lumpur for Beijing. These are some of their stories.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - One morning, many stories.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Asia staged an improbable Ryder Cup-like comeback on the final day of the EurAsia Cup on Saturday, picking up seven of 10 points available in singles to level the score at 10-all and share the trophy with Europe.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Interpol has rejected comments from a Malaysian minister that it takes too much time and is too difficult to check the international police agency's database to confirm if a passport has been stolen.
MANILA, Philippines - Sharing the limelight with the Philippine president, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak smiled and clapped Thursday as he witnessed the signing of a historic peace deal between Manila and Muslim insurgents that his government brokered.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Formula One teams, drivers and officials are preparing to honor the victims of flight MH370 at this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Sebastian Vettel was honored as the sportsman of the year at the Laureus Sports Awards, and Bayern Munich was chosen as the best team in a German-double.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A plane from a new Malaysian airline was forced to turn back Wednesday on a domestic flight because one of its engines caught fire, the airline said.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.
Over an extraordinary 17 days and nights, until the moment Malaysia's prime minister stepped to a lectern to deliver investigators' sobering new findings, the fate of vanished Flight 370 hung on morbid conjecture and fragile hope.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Hishammuddin Hussein's wife is a princess. His cousin is prime minister, and he's been mentioned as a possible successor. But right now, as the face of his country's effort to find Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, he is the man who has delivered more than two weeks of frustrating news about one of the most confounding searches in aviation history.
HONG KONG - A Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul has made an emergency landing in Hong Kong after a generator failed.
BEIJING - Like other relatives of passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Wang Zheng's frustration and anger over a lack of any certain information about the fate of his loved ones continues to grow two weeks after the plane went missing.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - It took more than a week, but both sides of Malaysia's bitterly contested political divide are now sparring over the disappearance and hunt for the missing jetliner, a possible distraction for a government already under fire for its handling of the crisis.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The imam cupped his palms before his face and invited the congregation to pray. "Oh Allah, return to us those who are lost. Oh, Allah, grant safe passage to MH370," he said.