- New Zealand company to open Kearney plant, office Updated: Dec-09-13 5:25 pm
- Bill would let Neb. lawmakers step in on vets home Updated: Dec-08-13 1:20 pm
- Kearney teacher honored with national award Updated: Dec-08-13 5:05 am
- Hastings campus work expected to start in February Updated: Dec-07-13 5:09 am
- Buckle key Nov. revenue metric falls 0.6 pct Updated: Dec-05-13 8:34 am
- Neb. officials: 13 recaptured outside youth center Updated: Dec-02-13 6:14 pm
- Neb. police find numerous guns after shootings Updated: Nov-28-13 6:17 pm
- Kearney City Council OKs aid to archway museum Updated: Nov-27-13 11:46 am
- Man held after Kearney standoff faces 3 charges Updated: Nov-26-13 1:14 pm
- Neb. officials moving forward with veterans home Updated: Nov-22-13 1:03 pm
- Nebraska benefits from diverting floodwaters Updated: Nov-17-13 6:22 pm
- Authorities rule death of Neb. woman a homicide Updated: Nov-14-13 6:52 pm
- Kearney teacher fired for taking time off Updated: Nov-12-13 12:21 pm
- Fund created for new Central Neb. Veterans Home Updated: Nov-12-13 5:12 am
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A New Zealand company plans to move its headquarters to Kearney and set up a production plant for its biomass resin product.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lawmakers would step into an ongoing dispute over the new Central Nebraska Veterans Home, if one state senator has his way.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A Nebraska teacher has been honored as an outstanding educator.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - Central Community College officials expect to begin their Hastings campus renovation project in February.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Buckle Inc. said Thursday its November revenue at stores open at least a year fell 0.6 percent, slightly more than Wall Street expected.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Nebraska officials say 13 teenagers are awaiting discipline after escaping a youth rehabilitation center in Kearney.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The 58-year-old Nebraska man charged with killing his former divorce lawyer and his ex-wife earlier this month had numerous guns and ammunition stockpiled.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Kearney City Council has decided to provide more assistance to the Great Platte River Road Archway.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A 32-year-old Kearney man arrested after a nearly three-hour standoff has been charged with three felonies.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska officials are moving forward with plans to build a new veterans' home in Kearney, but design and construction work won't begin until federal funding is approved.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Nebraska will see some lasting benefits from the Colorado floodwaters that flowed into the state this fall in the South Platte and Platte rivers.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Authorities have ruled the shooting death of a woman in south-central Nebraska as a homicide.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Kearney school board has voted to fire a teacher who took time off without permission to attend a church event.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - Community officials in the Kearney area have created a new fund to offer quality-of-life amenities or a memorial at the future Central Nebraska Veterans Home.