- Authorities: Alcohol factor in college student's death Updated: Feb-08-16 12:22 pm
UNION TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say alcohol is a factor in the death of a 23-year-old Central Michigan University student who died after being found unresponsive by his roommates.
- Hot-shooting Central Michigan scorches Kent State, 88-61 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:24 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Josh Kozinski scored 17 points and led six players into double-figure scoring as Central Michigan shot better than 60 percent from the field and rode a big second half to an 88-61 victory over Kent State Tuesday night.
- Central Michigan pulls away from Ohio, 72-49 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:47 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Braylon Rayson and Luke Meyer each scored 14 points and Central Michigan pulled away from Ohio in the second half to earn a 72-49 win on Saturday.
- 2 Michigan schools apply for FCC broadband spectrum auction Updated: Jan-13-16 3:58 pm
MARQUETTE, Michigan - Two universities in Michigan have applied to participate in a FCC auction that would sell off broadband spectrum from their public television stations to help satisfy increasing mobile and wireless demands.
- Central Michigan snaps Akron's 10-game win streak, 92-81 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:34 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Braylon Rayson scored 24 points, Chris Fowler had 20 and Central Michigan snapped Arkon's 10-game win streak with a 92-81 victory on Tuesday night.