- Striking Will County workers reach tentative deal Updated: Dec-04-13 12:40 pm
- Bond set for suspects in theft, dragging of cop Updated: Nov-30-13 1:29 pm
- Charges in incident where officer dragged by car Updated: Nov-29-13 4:30 pm
- Driver shot dragging Chicago-area police officer Updated: Nov-29-13 4:26 pm
- Drug dealer gets 9 years in man's heroin death Updated: Nov-09-13 4:04 am
JOLIET, Illinois - Hundreds of striking Will County employees are getting ready to return to work Thursday after union officials said both sides reached a tentative deal following a 16-day walkout.
ROMEOVILLE, Illinois - Bond has been set for two suburban Chicago shoplifting suspects, including one charged with attempted murder in the wounding of a police officer dragged by the getaway car.
CHICAGO - One man is charged with attempted murder after a suburban Chicago police officer was dragged by a car as Thanksgiving shoplifting suspects fled.
CHICAGO - A suburban Chicago police officer was released from a hospital Friday after being dragged by a car driven by fleeing Thanksgiving Day shoplifting suspects, one of whom was charged with attempted murder.
JOLIET, Illinois - The Will County state's attorney says a drug dealer has been sentenced to nine years in prison for providing heroin to a man who later died of an overdose.