- Corrections department holding summit for Illinois parolees Updated: Sep-02-15 4:08 am
JOLIET, Illinois - Illinois parolees and people on probation are getting a chance to apply for jobs, have a health screening and obtain a driver's license.
- EXCHANGE: First house in Plainfield example of preservation Updated: Aug-31-15 4:10 am
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - John and Keebie Bright's new home in Plainfield is filled with antiques.
- EXCHANGE: Shorewood event studies river life, water quality Updated: Aug-30-15 10:29 am
SHOREWOOD, Illinois - John Orbon's children were dazzled by the sight of crayfish, fingernail clams and suckerfish - all pulled from the DuPage River in Shorewood.
- EXCHANGE: Joliet park renamed for fallen soldier Updated: Aug-28-15 9:26 am
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - The first time Andrew Meari experienced freedom was going to the Mayfair neighborhood park at the corner of Ruth Fitzgerald and Joe Adler drives.
- EXCHANGE: Brothers give back to community for repairing home Updated: Aug-26-15 11:35 am
NEW LENOX, Illinois - The Sabec brothers of New Lenox are growing vegetables that will be given to a community that helped them rebuild their crumbling childhood home.
- Fine, supervision for Illinois man who brought tiger to bar Updated: Aug-22-15 2:28 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - A suburban Chicago wildlife exhibitor has been sentenced to a year of court supervision and a $500 fine for bringing a tiger cub into a bar in Lockport.
- Joliet agrees to share cost of new Will County courthouse Updated: Aug-22-15 4:05 am
JOLIET, Illinois - The city of Joliet has agreed to share some of the cost for a new Will County courthouse.
- EXCHANGE: Diagnostics imaging company taps sun for power Updated: Aug-19-15 8:16 am
JOLIET, Illinois - A Joliet business that offers virtual imaging technology is going green and clean with solar power covering much of its electricity needs.
- Amazon announces plans for 1,000 warehouse jobs in Joliet Updated: Aug-10-15 8:52 am
JOLIET, Illinois - The Seattle-based online retailing giant Amazon.com has announced plans for a warehouse in Joliet that will create 1,000 full-time jobs when it opens.