- SIU to keep fall tuition for newcomers unchanged Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Man accused in southwestern Ill. heroin death Updated: Apr-17-14 2:58 pm
- Illinois man gets life in Madison County killings Updated: Apr-15-14 3:36 pm
- Sheriff: Woman brought cocaine into Illinois jail Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Illinois troopers seize heroin during traffic stop Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 am
- Southwestern Ill. man gets 9 years in baby beating Updated: Apr-03-14 9:08 am
- 3 teens charged for false report of school gunfire Updated: Apr-02-14 6:14 pm
- Man arrested for 7th time for no driver's license Updated: Apr-01-14 9:31 am
- Alton woman gets 8 years prison in heroin death Updated: Mar-31-14 8:46 am
CARBONDALE, Illinois - New students at Southern Illinois University won't be paying more for tuition this fall.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man is accused of homicide in connection with a woman's deadly heroin overdose in January.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois man has been sentenced to life in prison in the 2005 deaths of a pregnant woman and a 4-year-old child whose bodies were found years later in a cistern.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A Mississippi woman is facing charges for allegedly bringing cocaine into an Illinois county jail.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Illinois State Police say troopers seized vacuum-sealed bags of heroin with a possible street value of $250,000 during a traffic stop on Interstate 55 in Madison County.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man has been ordered to spend nine years in prison for the debilitating 2011 beating of a baby.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Disorderly conduct charges have been filed against three juveniles in connection with a false report Tuesday of gunshots at a Roxana school which forced a lockdown and police sweep of the building.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois man is accused of driving with a revoked license for a seventh time since 1987.
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - An Alton woman will have to serve eight years in prison for her role in a southwestern Illinois man's heroin death last summer.