- Wagner tops Division III Staten Island 83-59 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Mika Aaman scored 18 points, Dwaun Anderson had 17, and Wagner used a 24-6 run in the second half to pull away late and defeat Division III Staten Island 83-59 on Saturday.
- Man fatally shot in head on Staten Island Updated: Nov-28-15 12:13 pm
NEW YORK - Police say a 23-year-old man has been shot to death on Staten Island.
- Henson's 24 points lead Wagner over Maine 87-73 Updated: Nov-21-15 4:26 pm
STATEN ISLAND, New York - Corey Henson scored 24 points, Dwaun Anderson added 15, and Wagner pulled away late in an 87-73 win over Maine on Saturday.
- Police: Man, 23, hit while trying to move traffic cone, dies Updated: Nov-16-15 3:56 am
NEW YORK - Police say a New York man is dead after he was hit by a car last month while trying to move a traffic cone.
- NYC to install deer-crossing signs on Staten Island Updated: Nov-13-15 11:31 am
NEW YORK - New York City is acknowledging the growing deer population on Staten Island by installing deer-crossing signs at 21 locations around the borough.
- Bryant routs winless Wagner 40-10 Updated: Nov-07-15 3:39 pm
STATEN ISLAND, New York - Dalton Easton threw three first-quarter touchdown passes and Bryant routed winless Wagner 40-10 on Saturday.
- Ex-Rep. McMahon wins NY prosecutor race after chokehold case Updated: Nov-04-15 12:13 am
NEW YORK - Former U.S. Rep. Michael McMahon was elected Tuesday to succeed the district attorney involved in investigating the police chokehold death of Eric Garner, a case that focused attention on how prosecutors handle police brutality allegations.
- Deer breaks into store on Staten Island Updated: Oct-31-15 1:04 pm
NEW YORK - Employees at a T.J. Maxx on Staten Island are cleaning up the mess after a deer broke into the store overnight.
- Recommended changes approved to NYC's giant wheel project Updated: Oct-30-15 8:21 am
NEW YORK - Recommended modifications to the giant Ferris wheel project planned along the Staten Island waterfront has received final approval from the New York City Council.