- Audit finds repeated errors at child welfare agency Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's state auditors released a report Thursday that found repeated financial and administrative mistakes have been made at the Department of Children and Families and its various facilities.
- Father charged with throwing baby off bridge faces judge Updated: Jul-21-15 2:53 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - A man accused of throwing his infant son off a bridge and into the Connecticut River has made his first court appearance, with his attorney asking for more time to prepare for a pre-trial hearing.
- Unclaimed remains of Connecticut veterans laid to rest Updated: Jul-15-15 5:10 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - Four Connecticut veterans whose unclaimed cremated remains sat idle for years in a funeral home storage area were honored Wednesday with a military ceremony that officials say finally gave them the respect they earned while serving the country.
- Connecticut family violence task force formed Updated: Jul-15-15 4:18 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut legislators are forming a new task force to examine family violence in Connecticut, including the effects it can have on children.
- Military veteran gets 14 years in sexual assault case Updated: Jul-15-15 3:07 am
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - A Connecticut military veteran who was accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl two years ago has been sentenced to 14 years in prison.
- Aerospace manufacturing boosts state exports to 30th in US Updated: Jul-13-15 2:29 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut exports powered by the aerospace industry reached a record $10.5 billion last year, ranking the Hartford area as the 30th largest export market in the nation, the U.S. Commerce Department said in a recent report.
- Environmental officials ID man who fell from boat into lake Updated: Jul-08-15 1:07 pm
MIDDLEFIELD, Connecticut - Officials say a 52-year-old Middletown boater has died after he was pulled from a lake.
- Police: Missing 7-month old boy's body found in river Updated: Jul-07-15 11:25 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - Police say the body of a 7-month-old boy missing since his father jumped into the Connecticut River with him two days ago has been found.