- No charges for UI football players accused of stealing Updated: Aug-27-15 5:25 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - The Moscow Police Department is not filing any charges against a group of University of Idaho football players who took about $400 worth of clothing from the campus store after football coach Paul Petrino returned the items.
- UI law school plans to start 1st-year Boise classes in 2017 Updated: Aug-16-15 1:53 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - The University of Idaho's College of Law plans to begin offering first-year law classes in Boise starting in 2017.
- Teens arrested in connection with BB gun vandalism Updated: Aug-07-15 11:58 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Two teenagers are suspected of firing a BB gun and shattering dozens of windows in a northern Idaho city.
- Northern Idaho man pleads not guilty to 3 murder counts Updated: Aug-05-15 2:11 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - A 29-year-old northern Idaho man who authorities say shot and killed three people and wounded another has pleaded not guilty to three counts of first-degree murder and one count of aggravated battery.
- 29 vehicles broken into in Moscow Updated: Jul-31-15 10:20 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Authorities say at least 29 cars, trucks and camp trailers parked throughout an area in southwest Moscow have been burglarized.