- Court rejects appeal of man serving 2 life terms Updated: Mar-06-14 12:47 pm
- N. Idaho trailer park residents sue owner Updated: Feb-28-14 9:43 am
- Ringo: Fund may be used to defend gay marriage ban Updated: Feb-27-14 9:47 pm
- UI jazz festival sees smaller crowd Updated: Feb-24-14 3:13 pm
- Idaho gets past Grand Canyon 83-77 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:15 pm
- Idaho beats non-league Cal State Northridge 96-88 Updated: Feb-19-14 1:44 am
- Special Olympians looking to replace stolen gear Updated: Feb-18-14 10:08 am
- N. Idaho fire destroys trailer home, kills 2 dogs Updated: Feb-16-14 12:53 pm
- Man charged in wife's death wants trial moved Updated: Feb-11-14 10:59 am
- Idaho edged past Texas-Pan American 70-63 in OT Updated: Feb-09-14 12:18 am
- Failed heating system closes N. Idaho schools Updated: Feb-07-14 10:40 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Idaho Court of Appeals has rejected the appeal of a man serving two life terms with no possibility of parole for killing a Moscow woman.
MOSCOW, Idaho - About 150 residents at a northern Idaho trailer park in Moscow have filed a class-action lawsuit against the owner after going for months without potable water.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Legislature's Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee has approved a transfer of $1 million from Idaho's general fund to the Constitutional Defense Fund.
MOSCOW, Idaho - The number of music lovers attending the University of Idaho's annual Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival is dropping.
MOSCOW, Idaho - Stephen Madison scored 34 points and Idaho avenged a loss to Grand Canyon earlier this season with an 83-77 win Saturday.
MOSCOW, Idaho - Connor Hill scored 28 points, on 8-of-11 shooting from beyond the arc, as Idaho defeated non-league opponent Cal State Northridge 96-88 on Tuesday night.
MOSCOW, Idaho - An Idaho Special Olympics team is scrambling to replace thousands of dollars in gear taken from a storage locker just weeks before the state competition.
MOSCOW, Idaho - A fire in north-central Idaho destroyed a trailer home and killed two dogs caught inside.
LEWISTON, Idaho - A 52-year-old Moscow man charged with killing his estranged wife nearly four years ago wants his trial moved out of Lewiston due to extensive news coverage.
MOSCOW, Idaho - Stephen Madison made a tie-breaking 3 and finished with 22 points as Idaho edged past Texas-Pan American 70-63 in overtime on Saturday night.
POTLATCH, Idaho - A broken heating system has shut down school for Potlatch students in northern Idaho.