- N. Idaho man pleads guilty in trailer park killing Updated: Apr-11-14 12:10 pm
- Judge suppresses statements in missing mom case Updated: Apr-10-14 2:43 pm
- Putting Common Core to the test Updated: Apr-07-14 1:53 pm
- Pullman-Moscow airport looks at improvements Updated: Apr-06-14 12:26 pm
- Judge OKs water testing at mobile home park Updated: Apr-01-14 10:59 am
- University of Idaho names new law school dean Updated: Mar-29-14 8:04 am
- University preparing for guns on campus Updated: Mar-28-14 12:11 pm
- N. Idaho judge eyes injunction at mobile home park Updated: Mar-26-14 12:19 pm
- Idaho residents face big flood insurance increases Updated: Mar-24-14 3:06 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - A northern Idaho man has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in the shooting death of an acquaintance at a trailer park.
MOSCOW, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge has ruled that potentially incriminating statements made to police by a man charged with killing his estranged wife can't be used at trial.
LEWISTON, Idaho - It's test time for Idaho students - and for the test itself.
MOSCOW, Idaho - Officials say the Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport needs improvements to keep up with more demand and bigger aircraft.
MOSCOW, Idaho - A judge has ordered the owner of a northern Idaho mobile home park in Moscow to allow access to the park's water systems for independent testing.
MOSCOW, Idaho - The University of Idaho has named Mark Adams as the dean of the College of Law.
MOSCOW, Idaho - The University of Idaho is taking steps to comply with a new state law that allows people with an enhanced concealed-carry permit to bring a concealed weapon on campus.
MOSCOW, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge has agreed to issue an injunction to force a mobile home park owner to overhaul the park's water and waste system to make it safe for residents.
BOISE, Idaho - About 1,400 flood insurance policies in Idaho subsidized by the government are facing hefty premium increases despite a congressional fix intended to limit the worse of the rate hikes.