- Man convicted of UI rape seeks overturn of verdict Updated: Jul-24-15 1:08 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - A man convicted of raping a woman outside a University of Idaho fraternity house has asked that his conviction and 15-year sentence be dismissed.
- Judge: Sufficient evidence to try Idaho man on murder counts Updated: Jul-16-15 10:52 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - An Idaho judge ruled Thursday there is sufficient evidence to bring a 29-year-old man to trial on three counts of first-degree murder in the Jan. 10 shooting deaths of his adoptive mother, his landlord and a fast-food restaurant manager in the north Idaho community of Moscow.
- Northern Idaho city could ban smoking at farmers market Updated: Jul-16-15 11:55 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - A northern Idaho city may ban smoking at a farmers market over concerns from vendors and customers.
- Current heat wave can have negative impact on crops Updated: Jul-01-15 6:59 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Agricultural experts say the current heat wave can have a negative impact on farmer's crops.
- Latah County approves adding LGBT protections Updated: Jun-30-15 4:57 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - County officials in northern Idaho have updated their employee handbook to ban discrimination against a person because of the sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Moscow woman sentenced in exploitation case Updated: Jun-30-15 12:47 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - A Moscow woman faces up to eight years in prison after being sentenced for her part in the death of a man who had been under her care.