- $2.3M in gas taxes not appropriated on Big Island Updated: Mar-06-14 10:49 pm
- Kamehameha Schools to buy Kailua-Kona school site Updated: Feb-26-14 4:09 pm
- Hawaiian monk seal hospital to open this summer Updated: Feb-25-14 8:09 am
- Woman charged with using hatchet in robbery Updated: Feb-12-14 1:44 pm
- Hawaii eyes stiff taxes on e-smoking devices Updated: Feb-10-14 9:41 pm
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - About $2.3 million in gas taxes on the Big Island is sitting in a bank rather than being used to build roads.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Kamehameha Schools has an agreement to buy the campus of a private Kailua-Kona school that is closing at the end of the school year.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - The Marine Mammal Center says its new hospital for critically endangered Hawaiian monk seals will be opening to patients this summer.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - A 25-year-old Ocean View woman who prosecutors say used a hatchet to try to steal a purple Corvette in January is charged with robbery, assault and other counts.
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers on Monday advanced bills that could heavily tax electronic smoking devices in the state.