- Hawaii plans $2.5M in fixes to Big Island harbor Updated: Dec-10-13 6:33 pm
- Big Isle state lawmaker resigns for family reasons Updated: Dec-09-13 8:38 pm
- Solid waste still a challenge for Big Isle mayor Updated: Dec-09-13 1:28 pm
- Kona mom's custody case goes to state high court Updated: Dec-05-13 4:55 pm
- Big Island police identify man found dead in water Updated: Dec-04-13 10:54 am
- Sentencing postponed for airplane threat hoax Updated: Dec-02-13 8:08 pm
- New tools shine light on Hawaii campaign spending Updated: Nov-26-13 1:22 pm
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Hawaii officials plan $2.5 million in fixes and improvements to a harbor on the Big Island as the second phase of a project for commercial and recreational boats.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - A Big Island member of the state House of Representatives is resigning for personal reasons.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Big Island Mayor Billy Kenoi is looking back on his five years in office, saying that the lack of progress on the county's solid waste problem is his biggest disappointment since taking office.
HONOLULU - The state Supreme Court is considering a young Big Island mother's claim that she should have been appointed an attorney before she lost custody of her son.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Hawaii County Police have identified a man found dead Monday off North Kohala.
HONOLULU - Sentencing has been postponed for a Hawaii man who pleaded guilty to making a hoax call to the FBI when he falsely reported a possible hijacker was aboard an airplane.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - An enhanced website and app are making it easier for the public to see how money is spent in Hawaii political campaigns.