- 3 possible host cities for Ironman World Championship Updated: May-27-15 7:53 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Three cities are in the running to host 2017's Ironman 70.3 World Championship.
- Former Carbon County sheriff pleads guilty to felony Updated: May-23-15 5:56 pm
PRICE, Utah - Former Carbon County Sheriff James Cordova has pleaded guilty to using a county vehicle, trailer and credit card to move to his new home in Washington County.
- WWII veteran receives high school diploma, 70 years later Updated: May-23-15 1:29 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - It's 70 years later than expected, but St. George resident Foy Seegmiller finally walked across the stage to receive his high school diploma -- just in time for his 89th birthday.
- Las Vegas feels magnitude-4.8 earthquake 100 miles away Updated: May-23-15 1:07 am
LAS VEGAS - A magnitude-4.8 earthquake struck a rural area of southern Nevada on Friday, shaking buildings more than 100 miles away and shutting down a busy Las Vegas interchange as road-tripping travelers were descending on Sin City for Memorial Day weekend.
- Developer to preserve southwest Utah archaeological site Updated: May-19-15 5:07 am
ST. GEORGE, Utah - The secrets of an ancestral Puebloan pit house in southwestern Utah will be discovered another day after a conservation agreement between archaeologists, state officials and a developers.
- Man hit, killed by car after involvement in Utah rollover Updated: May-17-15 7:52 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A 29-year-old man died after he exited a pickup involved in a rollover and then was struck by a car in southern Utah.
- Utah Guard, deputies search for munitions near St. George Updated: May-11-15 10:34 am
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Sheriff's deputies and the Utah National Guard are resuming the search for old munitions at a site in the southwest corner of the state that was used as an ordnance training range a half-century ago.
- Marie Osmond hails nephew's charity run for hearing impaired Updated: May-10-15 7:13 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Marie Osmond cheered with others as a nephew completed a 250-mile, eight-day run in southern Utah to raise money and awareness for the hearing impaired.