- St. George plans $240k homeless shelter expansion Updated: Mar-09-14 6:50 pm
- Lawsuit filed over drug rehab center in St. George Updated: Feb-22-14 5:43 pm
- 6 arrests after 110 mph chase on Utah's I-15 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:15 am
- UT man pleads guilty to Nevada slaying Updated: Feb-16-14 9:04 pm
- 18 year-old rescued from cliff fall in Utah Updated: Feb-09-14 2:49 pm
- Utah man sentenced to prison in police shootout Updated: Feb-08-14 3:07 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - The St. George City Council has agreed to spend $450,000 worth of federal grants to help establish a new homeless shelter and provide other services for low-income residents.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A group of St. George residents is suing the owners of a drug rehabilitation center, claiming their property values have taken a hit since it recently opened in their neighborhood.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Six suspects are facing charges after leading deputies in southwest Utah on an interstate chase that topped 110 mph and a manhunt in the desert northeast of St. George.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A 31-year-old Utah man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in connection with one of two slayings in a Nevada house last year.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - An 18-year-old man was rescued after he fell from the Dixie Sugarloaf rock formation in St. George, Utah on Saturday evening.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A Utah man has been sentenced to three years to life in state prison for opening fire on police during a July 2012 traffic stop.