- Storm causes big headaches for travelers in UT, AZ Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- UT man gets probation for locker room thefts Updated: Dec-07-13 10:08 pm
- Portable classrooms are multiplying in DC area Updated: Dec-07-13 9:20 am
- Man charged with fraud agrees to pay back $1.3M Updated: Dec-05-13 5:14 am
- Boy attacked by pit bull recovering nicely Updated: Dec-02-13 12:17 pm
- St. George sex abuse conviction overturned Updated: Nov-30-13 7:29 pm
- Ex-UT tribal official sentenced for embezzling Updated: Nov-24-13 7:11 pm
- Dixie State University bans tobacco use Updated: Nov-24-13 6:53 pm
- St. George man charged with murder to enter plea Updated: Nov-20-13 5:07 am
- School staffer sentenced for sharing pornography of self Updated: Nov-13-13 11:19 am
- Arizona probation officer shot in St. George, Utah Updated: Nov-12-13 2:41 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A storm dropped heavy snow along the Utah-Arizona border, leaving hundreds of travelers stranded on Interstate 15 overnight into Sunday and shutting down the airport and public bus system in St. George.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A St. George man convicted of stealing items from lockers of Dixie State University football players was granted probation after agreeing to repay his victims.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Ten portable classrooms spread across the playground and grassy fields at Lucy V. Barnsley Elementary School, a sign of ever-increasing crowded schools. The Rockville campus has more students than it has capacity, so every fourth-grader spends most of the day in a trailer.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A man accused of defrauding four people out of more than $1 million has agreed pay back the victims as part of a plea deal.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A 6-year-old boy who was attacked by a pit bull is recovering after undergoing through three surgeries to repair damage to his face and leg.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - The Utah Supreme Court has overturned the 2010 conviction of an Idaho man on charges of sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl at a St. George hotel.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A former economic development and trust resources director for Utah's Paiute Indian Tribe has been sentenced to more than five years in federal prison for embezzling $176,000 from tribal accounts.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Dixie State University in St. George will soon have a tobacco-free campus.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A St. George man accused in the death of a 20-year-old woman is scheduled to be back in court to enter a plea.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A former staffer at a southern Utah school for troubled teens has been sentenced to 120 days in jail after authorities say he showed students pornographic pictures and videos of himself.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Authorities are looking for a person who shot an Arizona probation officer in the leg early Tuesday in southern Utah.