- Water back on, but boil order in effect in Brockton Updated: May-28-15 5:56 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Water is flowing again but a boil order remains in effect after a massive water main break left Brockton and neighboring Whitman without water.
- Dad: Youngster shot on bicycle recovering after surgery Updated: May-25-15 3:49 pm
BOSTON - The father of a Brockton youngster who was shot while riding his bicycle says his son has undergone surgery and is recovering.
- Police: 5 hurt as gunfire erupts at bar Updated: May-24-15 2:52 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Police in Brockton say five men were injured by gunfire that erupted as a bar let out for the night.
- Police: young boy fell from second-story window Updated: May-23-15 5:55 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Police say a young boy was hospitalized after falling out of a second-story window.
- Police: Stray bullets fired into bedroom of 5-year-old girl Updated: May-22-15 7:23 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - Authorities say officers responding to a call of shots fired found that bullets ripped through the bedroom of a 5-year-old girl in Brockton.
- Man get 18 years in prison for revenge shooting of teen son Updated: May-20-15 6:24 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - A Plymouth man has been sentenced to 18 to 20 years in prison for shooting and seriously injuring his 15-year-old son, an act prosecutors said was revenge against the man's ex-wife.
- Rhode Island rape suspect apprehended in Massachusetts Updated: May-14-15 5:20 pm
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - A man charged with sexually assaulting a woman at a public housing complex has been returned to Rhode Island after being arrested in Massachusetts.
- Science teacher pleads not guilty to raping 14-year-old Updated: May-14-15 10:52 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - A former Brockton High School science teacher has pleaded not guilty to raping a 14-year-old student.
- Opponents weigh recount request after casino question passes Updated: May-13-15 1:05 pm
BOSTON - Anti-casino activists said Wednesday they may request a recount after Brockton voters narrowly approved a $650 million resort casino proposed for the Brockton Fairgrounds.
- Brockton man charged in crash that killed 2 passengers Updated: May-06-15 4:37 pm
AVON, Massachusetts - A 27-year-old Brockton man is charged with motor vehicle homicide in the deaths of two passengers when he crashed his car fleeing a traffic stop.