- Boulder officials say bag fee has cut use by 68% Updated: Mar-09-14 1:29 pm
- Conn. agency head: decision near on marijuana firm Updated: Mar-06-14 5:28 pm
- Doctor acquitted in choke-hold case Updated: Mar-06-14 9:07 am
- Boulder approves bear-trash policy Updated: Mar-06-14 7:32 am
- University of Colorado gets holocaust archive Updated: Mar-04-14 3:50 pm
- Boulder may restore jail time for city offenses Updated: Mar-03-14 8:11 am
- FEMA to help fund stream projects post flooding Updated: Mar-02-14 5:43 pm
- CU closing campus on 4/20 to curtail pot gathering Updated: Mar-02-14 12:46 pm
- Coroner IDs Colo. boy dead in Nev. dirt bike crash Updated: Feb-28-14 1:16 pm
- More Colorado road deals could be on horizon Updated: Feb-27-14 9:28 am
- DigitalGlobe buys Boulder-based Spatial Energy Updated: Feb-27-14 8:53 am
- Congressman Polis getting GQ makeover Updated: Feb-27-14 8:02 am
- Avalanche deaths spike as storms bring snow, risks Updated: Feb-26-14 7:17 pm
- Boulder DA making increased use of grand juries Updated: Feb-24-14 8:02 am
- Boulder-built instrument key to satellite mission Updated: Feb-23-14 2:11 pm
- Colorado blown out by No. 4 Arizona 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:53 am
- Gordon, Johnson lead Arizona past Colorado 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:51 am
- Boulder council balks at more financial disclosure Updated: Feb-21-14 1:28 pm
- Colorado 5A High School wrestling results Updated: Feb-21-14 12:43 am
- Udall's son charged with burglary, car break-ins Updated: Feb-20-14 9:40 pm
- Chief who took over JonBenet inquiry to retire Updated: Feb-18-14 7:28 pm
- Fire contained on Flagstaff Mountain in Boulder Updated: Feb-18-14 6:41 pm
- Colorado 5A High School Wrestling Pairings Updated: Feb-17-14 12:19 am
- Pilot dies in crash of small plane Updated: Feb-14-14 7:52 am
- Boulder acknowledges video surveillance under way Updated: Feb-14-14 7:10 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder officials say the use of plastic and paper bags has fallen 68 percent in the six months since the city enacted a 10-cent fee on disposable grocery bags.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's consumer protection commissioner said Thursday he remains confident in how his agency has vetted the state's newly selected medical marijuana producers, despite recently learning an employee at one firm had previously lost his license to run a marijuana facility in Colorado.
BOULDER, Colorado - A Boulder Community Hospital doctor accused of putting co-workers in choke-holds has been acquitted.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder City Council has given unanimous approval to an ordinance that will require bear-resistant cans on the west side of the city.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado in Boulder is the new home of an extensive collection of Holocaust-era documents, books and photographs.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder City Council is considering measures that would allow the possibility of jail time for a host of municipal offenses, from camping to littering.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Federal Emergency Management Agency has agreed to reimburse Colorado and local governments for part of the cost of removing debris and targeting stream hazards that still threaten lives and property after September's flooding.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado plans to close its Boulder campus on April 20 for the third straight year to curtail an annual marijuana celebration that has drawn thousands of participants in years past.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Authorities have identified a 14-year-old Colorado boy who died after a crash involving his dirt bike and a truck south of Boulder City, Nevada
DENVER - Colorado transportation officials say more partnerships with private companies could be on the horizon after the state signed a deal for a private company to help expand and maintain the main Denver-Boulder highway and collect tolls.
LONGMONT, Colorado - Satellite imaging company DigitalGlobe Inc. is acquiring Boulder-based Spatial Energy to get more information on energy sources.
BOULDER, Colorado - Democratic congressman Jared Polis is getting a fashion makeover from GQ Magazine.
SEATTLE - Skiers and snowboarders rejoiced when a series of storms dumped several feet of snow in the mountains across the West, after what had been a disappointing start for those seeking fresh powder in the backcountry.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County District Attorney is using more grand juries to review cases before they go to trial.
BOULDER, Colorado - A new satellite carrying critical instrumentation developed in Boulder is scheduled to be launched from Japan on Thursday.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.
BOULDER, Colorado - For a team that built its reputation on stifling defense, fourth-ranked Arizona sure showed some offensive prowess Saturday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - A majority of Boulder City Council members say they don't believe the public should know how much money they make or what properties their business partnerships have unless they own 51 percent or more of the partnership.
DENVER - First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
BOULDER, Colorado - The son of U.S. Sen. Mark Udall has been charged with breaking into a home and four cars after allegedly using heroin.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, who took over the department in the aftermath of the 1996 JonBenet Ramsey slaying, said Tuesday he will retire on April 1.
BOULDER, Colorado - A grass fire on Flagstaff Mountain in western Boulder has been contained, but there was no immediate report on damage.
DENVER - First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, February 20, at Pepsi Center:
BOULDER, Colorado - The pilot of an experimental plane has died after he crashed in Boulder County.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder officials say they've been conducting video surveillance around the municipal building and main library since January, but didn't acknowledge it until asked by the Boulder Daily Camera.