- Boulder seeks feedback on bear-trash policy Updated: Dec-08-13 11:56 am
- Booker at the buzzer lifts CU to 75-72 win over KU Updated: Dec-07-13 7:14 pm
- Boulder man pleads guilty to fatally stabbing teen Updated: Dec-07-13 12:21 pm
- Felony charge in Boulder puppy neglect case Updated: Dec-05-13 8:00 pm
- Fresh interviews lead to arrest in 1999 killing Updated: Dec-04-13 10:37 pm
- Boulder authorities checking old skeletal remains Updated: Dec-04-13 12:16 pm
- University mulls Arapaho spelling for dorm names Updated: Nov-29-13 2:02 pm
- Flooded Colo. town thankful for weekly reunions Updated: Nov-27-13 12:36 pm
- Police: Boulder officer kills knife-wielding man Updated: Nov-25-13 7:52 pm
- Boulder says officer shot man wielding knives Updated: Nov-24-13 9:01 pm
- Coroner rules climber's death an accident Updated: Nov-23-13 11:56 am
- Colorado holds off UC Santa Barbara, 76-68 Updated: Nov-21-13 10:27 pm
- Man convicted in infant son's death dies in prison Updated: Nov-20-13 12:14 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-20-13 10:39 am
- Fall from Boulder building kills worker Updated: Nov-19-13 1:08 am
- Brosseau takes Las Vegas Marathon Updated: Nov-18-13 2:57 am
- Blast destroys vacant house; no injuries reported Updated: Nov-15-13 11:58 am
- Driver ticketed in fatal bike accident Updated: Nov-14-13 7:58 am
- Longer school days in store for some in 5 states Updated: Nov-13-13 2:15 pm
- Tree quarantine set in Boulder to stop beetle Updated: Nov-12-13 11:11 pm
- CU looks closer at those seeking in-state tuition Updated: Nov-09-13 5:10 pm
- Boulder school bomb case moved to juvenile court Updated: Nov-07-13 9:53 am
- Church officials face charges in assault case Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder Council is set to review the city's trash policy after calls for much stricter enforcement against people who store their garbage in ways that attract bears.
BOULDER, Colorado - Long after the kids from Kansas have started raking in their NBA bucks, Askia Booker of Colorado will still be talking about the day he struck it big - the day he made the shot at the buzzer to beat the Jayhawks.
BOULDER, Colorado - A 20-year-old man accused of stabbing a teenager to death during a camping trip near Nederland has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and a felony drug distribution charge.
BOULDER, Colorado - A 24-year-old Boulder woman is charged with felony aggravated cruelty to animals for allegedly failing to get treatment for a 3-month-old puppy that suffered broken legs and burns.
LONGMONT, Colorado - Fresh interviews and physical evidence have led to an arrest in a 1999 Boulder County murder case.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's Office is investigating after the Longmont Veterans of Foreign Wars turned over an old coffin used in ceremonies to honor the dead that possibly contains the remains of a frontier cowboy or an American Indian.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado is considering renaming two dorms on its Boulder campus in the Arapaho language - a plan that could lead to some mangled pronunciation but one that school officials say honors Native American culture.
JAMESTOWN, Colorado - For a few precious hours every Saturday night, Jamestown, in the foothills of the Rockies, looks more like it did before the floods.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder police say they shot and killed a man at an apartment because he was charging at officers with a knife in each hand.
BOULDER, Colorado - A Boulder police officer fatally shot a man Sunday who was armed with two knives and lunging at another officer.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's Office says the climbing death of a 20-year-old man in Rocky Mountain National Park was an accident.
BOULDER, Colorado - Spencer Dinwiddie scored 24 points and Askia Booker added 14, helping Colorado hold off injury-depleted UC Santa Barbara 76-68 on Thursday night for its fifth straight victory.
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities say a Colorado man serving a 60-year prison sentence for fatal child abuse has died from heart disease.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers:
BOULDER, Colorado - A construction worker is dead after falling from a roof he was working on in Boulder.
LAS VEGAS - Jason Brosseau of Colorado Springs, Colorado, pulled away from Andrew Duncan of Las Vegas over the final mile to win the Las Vegas Marathon on Sunday.
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities say an explosion has destroyed a vacant house in Boulder County, but no injuries have been reported.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The driver of a car that hit and killed a Boulder cyclist in Fort Collins has been issued a municipal citation.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Thousands of students in five states may be spending more time at school.
BOULDER, Colorado - Officials battling the spread of a destructive beetle in Boulder County have quarantined firewood and ash.
BOULDER, Colorado - Beginning this spring, University of Colorado students will have to show more proof that they are legally and financially independent from their parents or others to receive in-state tuition based on emancipation.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County District Attorney's Office has decided to move the case of a 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in connection with a pipe bomb left at Centaurus High School last May to juvenile court.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder police have issued tickets to two pastors and two elders associated with VineLife Church in Longmont after investigators said the officials failed to report allegations that a youth pastor sexually assaulted a child who was a member of the church.