- Body in Boulder Creek may be missing tuber, officials say Updated: Jul-01-15 8:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County coroner will identify a body pulled from Boulder Creek that officials suspect could be a tuber who has been missing for weeks.
- Remains of Marines who died in WWII found in central Pacific Updated: Jun-30-15 5:05 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A Boulder County family that has waited almost 70 years to find the remains of a Marine killed in action in 1943 will soon be able to bury their patriarch at the family plot.
- Colorado deploys tiny wasps from China Updated: Jun-28-15 6:02 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado is deploying tiny predator wasps imported from China as part of a state experiment aimed at annihilating invasive beetles threatening one in six metro Denver trees.
- Man arrested after co-worker stabbed in Boulder County Updated: Jun-26-15 3:11 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A 51-year-old man has been arrested after investigators say he stabbed a co-worker in the ribs following an argument at the Boulder County property they were contracted to work on.
- More charges sought against driver in death of CSP cadet Updated: Jun-25-15 10:31 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Prosecutors want to file additional felony charges against a driver accused of hitting and killing a Colorado State Patrol cadet while fleeing a traffic stop.
- Climber injured falling from Boulder's First Flatiron Updated: Jun-24-15 3:08 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A climber is in critical condition after falling at least 50 feet from near the top of the First Flatiron at Boulder's Chautauqua Park.
- Boulder County massage therapist convicted of sex assault Updated: Jun-19-15 8:16 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A Boulder County massage therapist accused of sexually assaulting six women has been convicted of sexual assault and unlawful sexual conduct.
- Coroner identifies body pulled from Boulder Creek Updated: Jun-18-15 9:40 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's office has identified the body pulled from Boulder Creek on Monday as a man from Denver.
- Coroner releases findings in case of baby cut from womb Updated: Jun-17-15 9:43 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County coroner's office has released its findings in the death of an unborn baby that was cut from a Longmont woman's womb.
- Boulder Creek closed to tubing after body pulled from water Updated: Jun-16-15 4:07 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder Creek is closed to tubing and swimming because of high, swift water from recent rain and the spring melt off.
- Boulder Marathon director agrees to not run any marathons Updated: Jun-16-15 9:59 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The director of the Boulder Marathon has agreed to not run any marathons or races in Boulder County for the next seven years, resolving part of a lawsuit filed against him after two canceled races.
- Decision on Denver Water's Colorado River plan delayed Updated: Jun-14-15 3:22 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Federal water engineers are heading into the final stretch for making a decision on Denver's $360 million project to divert more water from the upper Colorado River Basin amid complaints from opponents who say the project would further drain and harm the upper Colorado River.
- Boulder City Council may ask voters for pay increase Updated: Jun-14-15 1:59 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder City Council members may ask voters for a pay raise this November because of long hours.
- Boulder plans to reduce car lanes, widen bike lane Updated: Jun-08-15 9:40 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder is proposing to remove vehicle lanes this summer to pave the way for wider bike lanes.