- More suspicious dog treats found in Colorado park Updated: Apr-20-14 4:19 pm
- Forest Service to host flood recovery meetings Updated: Apr-19-14 6:23 pm
- Court order considered to remove flood debris Updated: Apr-18-14 9:55 am
- CU will ignore faculty group criticism Updated: Apr-18-14 9:40 am
- Sheriff: Suspect in fatal beating attacked in jail Updated: Apr-15-14 7:14 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Apr-15-14 2:44 pm
- Xcel says power restored to 15,300 in Boulder Updated: Apr-14-14 1:20 pm
- Colorado Republicans whittle candidates Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- Man sentenced to 36 years for sex assault Updated: Apr-12-14 4:34 pm
- Boulder appeals ruling on fighting words ordinance Updated: Apr-11-14 11:26 am
- Colorado governor announces flood-repair funds Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 pm
- Boulder approves incentive for ice cream maker Updated: Apr-09-14 10:28 am
- Boulder sex offender says he was attacked again Updated: Apr-09-14 7:34 am
- CU professor stops controversial prostitution skit Updated: Apr-07-14 10:31 pm
- Attempted murder charges filed in bat beating Updated: Apr-07-14 8:53 pm
- Man who attacked officer gets 90 days in jail Updated: Apr-07-14 5:32 pm
- Man found dead on CU-Boulder campus Updated: Apr-06-14 4:56 pm
- CU defends decision to shut Boulder campus on 4/20 Updated: Apr-06-14 2:20 pm
- It's about time: New atomic clock is more accurate Updated: Apr-03-14 8:38 pm
- Police: Transient arrested after Boulder stabbing Updated: Apr-03-14 5:07 pm
- Gender comments by conservative scholar draw fire Updated: Apr-03-14 3:16 pm
- Boulder dog owners oppose changes Updated: Apr-02-14 8:28 am
- Boulder reviews financial disclosure rules Updated: Apr-02-14 7:58 am
- Boulder is asked if DNA can track dog waste Updated: Mar-27-14 10:02 pm
- Hoover Dam is solid, but its workforce is aging Updated: Mar-27-14 6:32 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder sheriff's office says two more possibly poisonous meatballs have been found in a Gunbarrel park popular with dog owners.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The U.S. Forest Service has scheduled two public meetings in Nederland and Lyons to discuss ongoing flood recovery efforts on National Forest System land.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder County commissioners are taking steps to get court-ordered access to six private properties where flood debris in stream channels poses potential hazards of renewed flooding and damage during spring runoff and heavy thunderstorms.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado says it will ignore criticism from Colorado chapters of the American Association of University Professors after the university removed the philosophy department chair and suspended all graduate student admissions over complaints of sexual harassment and bullying in the department.
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities say a teenager arrested in the fatal beating of a developmentally disabled man has been assaulted in jail, allegedly by a cellmate.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers:
BOULDER, Colorado - Xcel Energy says power has been restored to about 15,000 customers in Boulder after a massive outage Monday morning.
BOULDER, Colorado - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner won't have a primary before taking on Democratic Sen. Mark Udall.
BOULDER, Colorado - A 49-year-old man has been sentenced to 36 years to life in prison after being convicted of sexually assaulting a woman less than half his age.
BOULDER, Colorado - The city of Boulder is challenging a judge's decision to strike down an ordinance that banned the use of language that can provoke a disorderly response.
LYONS, Colorado - Gov. John Hickenlooper says $13 million from a state lottery fund will be used to help restore parks, trails and open spaces damaged by last year's floods.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder's city manager has approved a business incentive of up to $25,000 for a Boulder ice cream maker.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder police are investigating after a sex offender said he was stabbed a second time by unknown suspects.
BOULDER, Colorado - A University of Colorado professor says she will no longer include a controversial role-playing skit on prostitution in her "Deviance in U.S. Society" course.
BOULDER, Colorado - Prosecutors have filed attempted murder charges against two teenagers accused of beating a 30-year-old developmentally disabled man unconscious in his Boulder apartment.
BOULDER, Colorado - A 25-year-old Boulder man accused of trying to strangle a police officer after she stopped him on suspicion of riding his bicycle while intoxicated has been sentenced to 90 days in jail followed by three years of probation.
BOULDER, Colorado - University of Colorado police are investigating after a man was found dead on the Boulder campus.
BOULDER, Colorado - University of Colorado officials are defending their plan to close the Boulder campus on April 20 for the third straight year and to increase police presence to curtail an annual marijuana celebration that has drawn thousands of participants in years past.
BOULDER, Colorado - Good news for people who are sticklers for punctuality: The National Institute of Standards and Technology has a new atomic clock that isn't supposed to gain or lose a second in roughly 300 million years.
BOULDER, Colorado - Police have arrested a transient man after investigators say he stabbed another man in the back near downtown Boulder.
BOULDER, Colorado - A visiting conservative scholar at the University of Colorado says educational institutions have gone overboard trying to protect people from discrimination.
BOULDER, Colorado - People whose dogs commit the most serious violations on Boulder open space might have their off-leash privileges determined by a municipal court judge along with possibly more serious consequences.
BOULDER, Colorado - New financial disclosure rules may be on the way for the Boulder City Council.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder's park department has been asked to investigate whether DNA from dog waste could be used to track down people who don't clean up after their pets.
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Hoover Dam has been showing its age lately, and the problem can't be fixed with fresh concrete or new equipment.