- Colorado woman gets 100 years for cutting baby from womb Updated: Apr-29-16 6:53 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A judge on Friday sentenced a Colorado woman who cut a baby from a stranger's womb to 100 years in prison, including the maximum penalties for attempted murder and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.
- The Latest: Woman gets 100 years for cutting baby from womb Updated: Apr-29-16 5:29 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Latest on the sentencing hearing for a Colorado woman convicted of attempted murder after cutting a nearly 8-month-old fetus from a stranger's womb (all times local):
- Colorado State Forest Service going after tree-killing pest Updated: Apr-25-16 12:20 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado State Forest Service is trying to determine the best way to stop a tree killer called the emerald ash borer.
- Boulder ballot measure proposes tax on sugary drinks, soda Updated: Apr-22-16 2:11 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder health officials are hoping to put a ballot measure in front of voters in November that would place an excise tax on soda and other sugary drinks.
- Front Range flunks on air-quality group's ozone report card Updated: Apr-20-16 7:46 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Front Range got failing grades on ozone pollution, and Western Slope counties didn't do much better, an annual report card on air quality said Wednesday.
- Palestinian sister-city proposal stirs rancor in Colorado Updated: Apr-20-16 10:04 am
BOULDER, Colorado - This peaceful university town is 7,000 miles from the violence of the Middle East, but a proposal to become sister cities with a Palestinian community has stirred such rancor that the City Council is trying to negotiate a truce among its own residents.
- As 'monster' homes rise, how can Boulder stay affordable? Updated: Apr-16-16 10:49 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Ellie Sciarra and her husband Wolf Reitz have lived in a 900-square-foot ranch house on Boulder's Orchard Avenue for years.
- Man pleads not guilty to fatal stabbing in Boulder Updated: Apr-15-16 8:41 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A man accused of fatally stabbing a fellow University of Colorado student during an argument in Boulder has pleaded not guilty.
- CU Boulder anticipates uncharacteristically mellow 4/20 Updated: Apr-15-16 10:54 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Campus officials say the school known for an annual raucous celebration of marijuana will be uncharacteristically mellow this April 20.
- Hash oil blamed for explosion at Boulder hotel Updated: Apr-13-16 3:38 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Police say a hash oil explosion knocked out the outside wall of a hotel room in Boulder but apparently didn't cause any serious injuries.
- Man admits sending white powder to Jewish organizations Updated: Apr-11-16 8:45 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A man has acknowledged sending suspicious letters containing a non-toxic white powder to two Boulder Jewish organizations.
- Bars, pubs spreading awareness to ash-tree killing pest Updated: Apr-06-16 11:12 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder County officials are working with bars and pubs to bring awareness to an ash-tree killing insect that has had devastating impacts in Boulder.
- Family of Boulder man missing in Switzerland ending search Updated: Apr-06-16 1:11 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The family of a Colorado extreme sports enthusiast who went missing in the Swiss Alps has called off their search more than a week after his disappearance.
- Team Summit's youngest, wildest rippers ready to compete Updated: Apr-02-16 10:42 am
FRISCO, Colorado - If you ever run into coach Terri Mayrer's three young snowboard phenoms, ask to see the Avocado Dance.
- Boulder proposes $99K settlement after man killed by police Updated: Apr-01-16 9:11 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder officials are proposing a nearly $100,000 settlement with the family of a man who was shot to death by police following a domestic dispute.
- Murder charges upheld in Boulder trailer park shooting Updated: Apr-01-16 12:22 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A judge has upheld the murder charges against two people accused in the fatal shooting of a man at a north Boulder trailer park.