- NY serial killer victim's gravesite gets a marker Updated: Nov-27-13 10:58 am
- NY Air Guard unit resumes drone training flights Updated: Nov-27-13 8:17 am
- NY Military Museum's WWII tank getting a makeover Updated: Nov-21-13 7:02 am
- More debris from lost NY-based drone is recovered Updated: Nov-15-13 5:58 pm
- Ft. Drum's iconic mountaineer statue upright again Updated: Nov-15-13 7:29 am
- NY military: Reaper drone crashes in Lake Ontario Updated: Nov-12-13 7:04 pm
- High winds, tent topple iconic Fort Drum statue Updated: Nov-08-13 11:25 pm
- NY Air Guard opens new hangar at Ft. Drum airfield Updated: Nov-05-13 6:53 am
WATERTOWN, New York - More than 40 years after a northern New York boy became the first victim of serial killer Arthur Shawcross, a marker has finally been placed at the child's gravesite.
FORT DRUM, New York - The New York Air National Guard's 174th Attack Wing has resumed training flights for unmanned aircraft two weeks after one of its drones crashed into Lake Ontario.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - A World War II tank parked behind the New York State Military Museum for the past decade is getting a makeover.
FORT DRUM, New York - Searchers have recovered more pieces of a multimillion-dollar, New York-based military drone that crashed into Lake Ontario during a training flight this week.
FORT DRUM, New York - The 10th Mountain Division's iconic statue is upright again a week after high winds toppled the monument located in a park at Fort Drum in northern New York.
FORT DRUM, New York - A military drone has crashed into Lake Ontario during a New York Air National Guard training mission.
FORT DRUM, New York - A statue that has become the iconic symbol of the Army's 10th Mountain Division is out of commission after being topped by high winds.
FORT DRUM, New York - The New York Air National Guard is unveiling its new $5 million hangar that will house remotely piloted aircraft at Fort Drum.