- Federal complaint filed over campus assaults Updated: Feb-27-14 9:31 pm
- Cal loses 87-59 in rematch against No. 3 Arizona Updated: Feb-27-14 12:14 am
- Cal baseball back on track after brief elimination Updated: Feb-20-14 5:53 pm
- No. 23 UCLA keeps pace in Pac-12, beats Cal 86-66 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:30 am
- California officials warn of measles exposure Updated: Feb-14-14 7:13 pm
- Calif officials warn of possible measles exposure Updated: Feb-13-14 8:16 pm
- Berkeley sued over death during police struggle Updated: Feb-13-14 8:19 am
BERKELEY, California - A group of current and former students at the University of California, Berkeley, have filed a federal complaint against the school over how it handles sexual assaults.
TUCSON, Arizona - California knew Arizona would be angry after what the Bears did to the Wildcats in Berkeley.
BERKELEY, California - While in the midst of taking classes at California and simultaneously pondering his collegiate baseball future after his sport got cut, pitcher Kyle Porter considered leaving Berkeley for Oregon in early 2011 to play for the Ducks that season.
BERKELEY, California - UCLA is on a late-season roll and right in the mix for a Pac-12 championship, hoping to chase down an Arizona team that has shown its imperfections.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Bay Area health officials issued a public warning that a college student with measles could have exposed thousands of others when he attended classes and rode public transit.
BERKELEY, California - San Francisco Bay Area officials say a University of California, Berkeley student infected with measles could have exposed others by attending classes and riding public transit.
BERKELEY, California - The city of Berkeley has been sued by the father of a transgender woman who died while struggling with police a year ago.