- Miss. high court ruling stands in harassment case Updated: Dec-10-13 4:27 pm
- Favre coaching in HS state championship Friday Updated: Dec-03-13 3:23 pm
- Hattiesburg council presented police station plans Updated: Dec-03-13 5:50 am
- Guilty plea expected in south Miss. meth case Updated: Dec-02-13 4:08 pm
- Trial rescheduled in kidnapping of woman Updated: Nov-29-13 10:35 am
- Motion filed over youth detention facility Updated: Nov-29-13 8:34 am
- Gates to speak at USM Updated: Nov-24-13 11:05 am
- Forrest Co. couple charged with exploitation Updated: Nov-22-13 5:41 am
- Forrest Co. buys new voting machines Updated: Nov-19-13 4:23 pm
- Hercules files motion to dismiss part of lawsuit Updated: Nov-19-13 9:37 am
- Hattiesburg man killed in Lamar County wreck Updated: Nov-18-13 5:51 am
- Businesses sue Hattiesburg over street project Updated: Nov-17-13 4:49 pm
- Woman faces more exploitation charges Updated: Nov-15-13 5:44 am
- Trophy dedication set at Camp Shelby Updated: Nov-14-13 4:13 am
- Death penalty appeal before Miss. high court Updated: Nov-13-13 1:50 pm
- D'Iberville faces Petal in playoff rematch Updated: Nov-12-13 8:03 am
- Woman dies in Hattiesburg crash Updated: Nov-12-13 5:48 am
- Lawyer named trustee for Hattiesburg hospital Updated: Nov-10-13 1:31 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear arguments from three former University of Southern Mississippi soccer coaches who alleged sexual harassment and sexual discrimination.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - While Brett Favre isn't sure what he'll be doing next year, he does know what he'll be doing on Friday: Trying to win a Mississippi high school state championship.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - After nearly two decades of discussion, plans to upgrade the city of Hattiesburg's police station are beginning to come into focus.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - An attorney says his client is likely to plead guilty in a drug case involving about 21 kilograms of methamphetamine found after a traffic stop in Lamar County.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A federal judge has rescheduled the trial of a man charged with kidnapping a woman in Florida with plans to force her to work as a prostitute before she escaped and went to police in Mississippi.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Forrest County and the Southern Poverty Law Center are asking a federal judge to extend U.S. District Court jurisdiction over the youth detention facility by six months.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Former Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates will speak Feb. 6 at the University of Southern Mississippi as part of a lecture series on international security and global policy.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - A Forrest County couple has been charged with exploitation of a dozen residents of a personal care home they have been operating in Stone County.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Forrest County will spend $250,000 to buy new voting machines for the 2014 elections.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Hercules Inc. and its parent company have asked a federal judge to allow the Environmental Protection Agency to address complaints raised by the city of Hattiesburg in its lawsuit that alleges improper disposed of harmful chemicals in its facility.
PURVIS, Mississippi - A 50-year-old Hattiesburg man was killed in a one-vehicle accident in Lamar County.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Four businesses on a busy Hattiesburg Street are suing Hattiesburg city government, claiming a street improvement project has cost them customers.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The state attorney general's office says a Hattiesburg woman already facing charges of exploitation of a vulnerable person has been arrested on two additional counts of exploitation.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - A U.S. Army football team championship trophy from 1941 will be dedicated Friday at the Mississippi Armed Forces Museum at Camp Shelby.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Prosecutors argued Wednesday that no U.S. Supreme Court decision ties the hands of the Mississippi appellate courts in upholding death sentences even when a trial jury considers inadmissible evidence.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - The celebration time for the D'Iberville Warriors was quite short.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Police say a one-car crash has left a 55-year-old Hattiesburg woman dead.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital.