- Silver Airways bailout prompts airport partnership Updated: Apr-14-14 4:43 pm
- Jones Co. supervisors support Pat Harrison move Updated: Apr-14-14 4:33 pm
- Hattiesburg to collect unwanted drugs Updated: Apr-14-14 4:14 am
- USM hosts memorial service Updated: Apr-14-14 4:05 am
- Hattiesburg to open clinic for city employees Updated: Apr-12-14 5:31 pm
- Hazardous waste collection set for Saturday Updated: Apr-11-14 10:05 am
- Silver Airways leaving Miss. airports Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- BAE Systems lays off 18 Hattiesburg employees Updated: Apr-10-14 6:29 am
- Hattiesburg beset by wastewater woes Updated: Apr-10-14 4:05 am
- Hattiesburg to open clinic for city employees Updated: Apr-09-14 8:22 am
- Helmeted bandits rob bank in Petal Updated: Apr-03-14 5:49 pm
- Movies by Mississippi filmmakers to be celebrated Updated: Apr-03-14 1:59 pm
- Saenger sign getting a major face-lift Updated: Apr-01-14 4:22 am
- Pine Belt principals in favor of CPR training Updated: Mar-30-14 3:59 pm
- Knox moves from the battlefield to the courtroom Updated: Mar-30-14 1:09 pm
- Camp Shelby to become equipment hub Updated: Mar-28-14 8:04 am
- Hattiesburg election review finds ballot problems Updated: Mar-22-14 4:41 pm
- Moss Point teen acquitted in man's death Updated: Mar-21-14 12:13 pm
- Shots fired into Hattiesburg Islamic Center Updated: Mar-20-14 12:31 pm
MERIDIAN, Mississippi - Leaders of airports in Meridian and Hattiesburg-Laurel are working with a consultant who specializes in smaller airport service to make presentations to the larger commercial airlines.
LAUREL, Mississippi - The Pat Harrison Waterway District's proposal to move its headquarters out of Forrest County has support of the Jones County Board of Supervisors.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The Hattiesburg Police Department will collect unused, unwanted or expired prescription drugs on April 26.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The University of Southern Mississippi is hosting the annual Golden Eagle Memorial Service on Tuesday.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The city of Hattiesburg will open a health clinic for its 700-plus employees, as well as retirees.
PURVIS, Mississippi - Residents of Forrest and Lamar counties will be able to dispose of hazardous household waste at no charge Saturday in what's dubbed "Right Way To Throw Away Day."
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Regional carrier Silver Airways is pulling out of four airports in Mississippi - Greenville, Hattiesburg, Meridian and Tupelo - and Muscle Shoals, Alabama
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - BAE Systems - a global defense, security and aerospace company that employs about 88,200 workers in the United States and other counties around the world - is reducing its workforce in Hattiesburg.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Mayor Johnny DuPree may not have been able to bring a 1 percent sales tax referendum before Hattiesburg voters.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The city of Hattiesburg has signed a two-year contract with Medical Analysis LLC of Biloxi to operate a clinic to serve municipal workers and their dependents.
PETAL, Mississippi - Police say two men wearing motorcycle jackets and helmets robbed a bank at gunpoint Thursday in Petal.
MADISON, Mississippi - The 15th annual Crossroads Film Festival is bringing Mississippi filmmakers home to celebrate their work at the multi-screen Malco Grandview Theatre in Madison this weekend, and audiences of all ages can learn more about filmmaking at free workshops and discussions.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The downtown Hattiesburg skyscape currently has a hole in it, but in another three weeks or so, the beacon welcoming patrons to the city's grand dame of a theater will be back.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Several Pine Belt principals say a bill that would require high-school students to learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a great idea.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - John F. Knox III has taken a unique path to his new law career.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The Camp Shelby Joint Forces Training Center is being considered as a depot for the return, redeployment and disposal of military equipment now in Afghanistan.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - A report by Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann found 10 percent of absentee ballots were incorrectly accepted or rejected in Hattiesburg's special mayoral election in September.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Tevin James Benjamin, the youngest of four teenagers arrested in the 2008 slaying of Michael David Porter in Moss Point, has been acquitted of capital murder in a second trial on the charge.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Hattiesburg police are investigating an incident in which several shots were fired into the Islamic Center.