- Upstate NY paramedic indicted on burglary charges Updated: Mar-05-14 8:14 am
- Firm: $3.2M more needed to fix NY city's sinkhole Updated: Feb-25-14 9:02 am
- Snow removal: Don't park on Kingston, NY streets Updated: Feb-20-14 6:50 am
- Cop: NYC DEP employee admitted to shooting man Updated: Feb-11-14 8:10 am
- NY man gets 25-to-life for killing niece, 2 Updated: Feb-11-14 3:05 am
KINGSTON, New York - A paramedic has been indicted on grand jury charges stemming from burglaries at Hudson Valley homes where he had responded to emergency calls.
KINGSTON, New York - Engineers say it will cost more than $3 million to finally fix a large sinkhole that has kept a Hudson Valley street closed for the past two years.
KINGSTON, New York - The city of Kingston has issued a three-day ban on street parking while it grapples with all of the snow.
KINGSTON, New York - A police officer says a New York City Department of Department of Environmental Protection employee charged with killing a co-worker last week acknowledged shooting the man inside the agency's upstate complex.
KINGSTON, New York - A man has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for beating his 2-year-old niece to death while she was staying at his Hudson Valley home.