- Beauregard employees to receive bump in pay Updated: Dec-11-13 8:56 am
- DeRidder may tighten trash ordinance Updated: Nov-29-13 12:54 pm
- Beauregard declares war on beavers Updated: Nov-16-13 11:19 am
- Audit: ex-bookkeeper took $147K from high school Updated: Nov-15-13 4:47 pm
- Beauregard Parish OKs $10 bounty on beaver Updated: Nov-14-13 4:11 am
DERIDDER, Louisiana - Just in time for Christmas, Beauregard Parish employees will get a little extra in their paychecks.
DERIDDER, Louisiana - DeRidder's City Council is considering tighter trash rules, with fines of up to $150 for violators.
DERIDDER, Louisiana - The Beauregard Parish Police Jury has authorized a bounty of $10 per beaver tail to combat a growing problem with dams built by the animals.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An audit of East Beauregard High School in DeRidder found that the former bookkeeper took $147,600 in school activity funds over eight years, according to the Legislative Auditor's Office.
DERIDDER, Louisiana - Beauregard Parish has a $10 bounty on beaver.