- Ill. wind turbine damage blamed on strong storms Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 am
- Former NBA player gets 8 years in Illinois prison Updated: Dec-04-13 3:30 pm
- Former NBA player gets 8 years in Illinois prison Updated: Dec-04-13 2:28 pm
- Danville could join chicken friendly cities Updated: Nov-30-13 4:07 am
- Danville man pleads guilty in 2012 slaying Updated: Nov-22-13 8:27 pm
- Ball to stop production at Illinois aerosol plant Updated: Nov-14-13 11:31 am
DANVILLE, Illinois - The company that operates an eastern Illinois wind-energy farm where two blades recently broke off a turbine near a school says last month's severe storms may be to blame.
DANVILLE, Illinois - Former NBA player Keon Clark, who has said he is trying to turn his life around, was sentenced to eight years in prison Wednesday in a plea agreement with prosecutors on weapons and driving under the influence charges.
DANVILLE, Illinois - Former NBA player Keon Clark has received an eight-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to two charges.
DANVILLE, Illinois - Another Illinois town is considering giving its residents the option of raising chickens within its city limits.
DANVILLE, Illinois - A Danville man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty in the 2012 shooting death of another man.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - Ball Corp. says it will stop production at its aerosol packaging plant in Danville, Illinois, next year.