- Polish social club in Bay City closes after 113 years Updated: May-01-15 5:35 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - After 113 years, they've danced the last polka at Pulaski Hall in Bay City.
- Man accused in Ponzi scheme sentenced to prison Updated: Apr-27-15 4:03 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - A 32-year-old man must serve several years in prison and pay $6.5 million in restitution for defrauding investors of millions of dollars in what prosecutors described as a Ponzi scheme.
- Bay City tall ship sets sail for season of education, fun Updated: Apr-24-15 4:13 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - With a look of determination on his face, and the tip of his tongue poking out the side of his mouth, 11-year-old Brody Livingston helped hoist the sails of the Appledore IV last week as the tall ship crossed the Saginaw Bay.
- Bay City State Recreation Area offers pop-up camper for rent Updated: Apr-22-15 9:06 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - Don't feel like hauling a pop-up camper for an outdoor outing or don't have one to haul? There's a new option this year at Bay City State Recreation Area.
- ArtPrize whale sculpture to leave Bay County this summer Updated: Apr-17-15 2:04 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - A 1,000-pound whale sculpture created for the 2014 ArtPrize competition will stay in Bay County for the next few months before heading north.
- Bay City officials defer proposed graffiti ordinance Updated: Apr-07-15 6:01 am
BAY CITY, Michigan - The Bay City Commission has decided to defer a proposed ordinance aiming to crack down on graffiti by fining property owners who don't promptly remove it.