- Prosecutor: Death penalty possible for man in boater's death Updated: May-02-16 7:16 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - A 36-year-old man could face the death penalty in the death of a boater who went missing while traveling from Gulf Shores, Alabama, to the Florida Panhandle.
- Abuse survivor begins new life after prison Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - The hard part about meeting Deidre Cox is reconciling the present day version of this gracious woman with the description of the person who was sentenced to prison in 2008 after escaping from a work release program.
- US Marshals seek fugitive accused of murder, armed robbery Updated: Apr-28-16 9:45 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - U.S. Marshals in Alabama and Florida are seeking a fugitive wanted for murder, attempted murder and armed robbery.
- Authorities search for man who killed Pensacola store owner Updated: Apr-28-16 8:42 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - A Pensacola convenience store owner is dead and authorities are searching for the person who shot him during an armed robbery.
- Thousands visit Gulf Coast bar to toss dead fish, drink beer Updated: Apr-24-16 1:18 pm
PENSACOLA, Florida - Thousands of people are flocking to a famous bar to toss a dead fish across state lines.
- Disaster loans available for Panhandle tornado, storm damage Updated: Apr-10-16 3:01 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - The U.S. Small Business Administration is accepting applications for low-interest disaster loans for Florida Panhandle businesses and residents affected by tornadoes and storms in February.