- Packers DBs Randall, Hyde questionable for Bears game Updated: Nov-25-15 5:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Defensive backs Damarious Randall and Micah Hyde, along with starting center Corey Linsley, are listed as questionable on the Green Bay Packers' injury report for Thursday's game against Chicago.
- Green Bay holds on to beat Akron 66-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:10 pm
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Khalil Small made a key 3-pointer with 3:30 to play and Green Bay held on to beat Akron 66-63 on Tuesday night.
- Packers' Rodgers looking forward to returns of Favre, Starr Updated: Nov-24-15 7:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers often speaks with pride about the history of the Green Bay Packers, a franchise that has been fortunate to have three of the game's best quarterbacks on its side.
- POWER RANKINGS: Perfect Patriots and Panthers remain 1-2 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
- Starr says trip to Lambeau could be his last Updated: Nov-24-15 2:01 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr has been tossing the football again as he prepares to return to Lambeau Field for a special ceremony on Thanksgiving honoring another Green Bay Packers legend, Brett Favre.
- Sore Packers need to bounce back for Thanksgiving night Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers celebrated the end of their three-game losing streak and return to the top of the NFC North on the flight home from Minnesota.
- Call it: Badgers get input from Big Ten on reversed TD Updated: Nov-23-15 8:21 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A down-to-the-wire loss to Northwestern still stings at Wisconsin, though the Badgers have vowed to move on with an important rivalry game up next to wrap up the regular season.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Disappointed Vikings determined to stay true to identity Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings moved on from the loss to rival Green Bay, determined to isolate this defeat.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Green Bay comes on in 2nd half, beats Minnesota-Duluth 94-74 Updated: Nov-22-15 4:00 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Carrington Love scored 22 points - his third game with 22 or more points this season - and Green Bay rode an explosive second half to a 94-74 victory over Division II Minnesota-Duluth on Sunday.
- Packers QB Rodgers probable for division showdown vs Vikings Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - James Campen didn't have to be told the unsettling numbers for how often Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been knocked around in recent weeks.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Green Bay Notre Dame 19, Waukesha Catholic Memorial 17 Updated: Nov-20-15 3:15 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Robert Petitjean hit Jonathan Santaga for the go-ahead touchdown late in the fourth quarter as Green Bay Notre Dame dug out of an early hole to beat Waukesha Catholic Memorial 19-17 and claim the WIAA Division 3 state football championship.
- Mitchell, Georgia Tech blow past Green Bay, 107-77 Updated: Nov-19-15 10:29 pm
ATLANTA - Brian Gregory has Georgia Tech pushing the ball up floor and scoring easy baskets.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Animal shelter preparing to recover 60 cats in Forest County Updated: Nov-19-15 2:56 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Bay Area Humane Society is preparing to recover more than 60 cats from a hoarding situation in Forest County.
- Lions hungry to keep winning after earning rare victory Updated: Nov-18-15 7:08 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - After getting a rare victory, the Detroit Lions are eager to celebrate some more success.
- Guyn's 26 lead E. Tennessee St. in 103-90 win over Green Bay Updated: Nov-17-15 8:33 am
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - Ge'Lawn Guyn made four 3-pointers and had 26 points to lead five scorers in double figures, and East Tennessee State defeated Wisconsin-Green Bay 103-90 on Tuesday.
- Back to basics as Packers try to end three-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - They're not used to losing in Titletown, not when Aaron Rodgers is the starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.
- Win at Green Bay will live on for 2015 Lions Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - No matter how the 2015 season is remembered in Detroit - and realistically, it's still looking pretty bleak - this year's Lions will always have at least one mark of distinction.
- Rodgers disappointed by comment during moment of silence Updated: Nov-16-15 4:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers said he was disappointed by a fan who made what he called a "really inappropriate" comment during a moment of silence before Sunday's game between Green Bay and the Detroit Lions.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- Lions stop road skid against Packers with 18-16 win Updated: Nov-16-15 6:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Under pressure to produce from the boss, the Detroit Lions secured a signature win in the unlikeliest of places.