- Packers sign 3rd-round pick Ty Montgomery Updated: May-21-15 5:40 pm
- Green Bay police shooting under district attorney review Updated: May-21-15 4:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A district attorney says he's reviewing a report from the Wisconsin Department of Justice on the shooting of a man who Green Bay police say stabbed an officer.
- Brett Favre playing football again - for charity Updated: May-20-15 3:36 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Brett Favre will be playing football again in Wisconsin, just not at Lambeau Field.
- New ruling reapportions liability for Fox River cleanup Updated: May-20-15 2:33 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A new federal court ruling may force paper companies to be responsible for a larger share of the $1 billion Fox River cleanup effort.
- Tickets sell out to see Favre induction ceremony at Lambeau Updated: May-13-15 5:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Tickets have sold out in a matter of hours to watch Brett Favre's induction into the Green Bay Packers' Hall of Fame on the Lambeau Field video boards.
- Packers defend sponsorship deals with the military Updated: May-12-15 3:18 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers organization defended its sponsorship deal with the Wisconsin National Guard following recent criticism of such deals from a U.S. senator who singled out the New York Jets.
- Tickets go on sale for Favre induction ceremony Updated: May-12-15 8:27 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Proceeds from ticket sales to watch Brett Favre's induction into the Green Bay Packers' Hall of Fame on the Lambeau Field video boards will benefit his charity - Favre 4 Hope.
- QB Brett Hundley vows to learn, work as Green Bay opens camp Updated: May-08-15 6:45 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Even though other members of his draft class have far better odds of playing right away, Brett Hundley doesn't plan to alter his approach.
- Packers get Michigan linebacker, move up for UCLA QB Hundley Updated: May-02-15 7:19 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers closed out the draft by filling their need at inside linebacker with a player who could start this season, then picked a quarterback who might never play a meaningful down for them.
- NFL DRAFT: Jets grab QB Petty in trade Updated: May-02-15 7:17 pm
CHICAGO - Quarterbacks Bryce Petty and Brett Hundley found their way into the NFL on Day 3 of the draft Saturday - heading to entirely different circumstances.
- Packers add Stanford receiver-returner Ty Montgomery Updated: May-01-15 11:23 pm
- Linebacker could be next need to be filled by Packers Updated: May-01-15 4:11 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - There are plenty of options available at the start of Day 2 of the NFL draft for the Green Bay Packers if they decide to fill a need at inside linebacker.
- JaMarcus Russell heads list of draft busts this century Updated: Apr-29-15 5:35 pm
No NFL team wants to draft another JaMarcus Russell.
- From Brady to Bulger, draft bargains since 2000 Updated: Apr-28-15 5:58 pm
Tom Brady is the poster boy for draft-day steals.
- Packers announce new restaurant for Lambeau Updated: Apr-28-15 12:55 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - There's a new restaurant at Lambeau Field.
- Fire displaces about 70 tenants in Green Bay Updated: Apr-28-15 7:32 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Fire at an apartment complex in Green Bay has displaced about 70 people.
- Wisconsin organ registry grows from zero to 2.6M in 5 years Updated: Apr-26-15 5:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wisconsin has seen the number of organ donors rise since relaunching the state's donor registry in 2010, according to a published report.
- Packers' Thanksgiving game will displace traditional meal Updated: Apr-23-15 8:43 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' Thanksgiving matchup with the Chicago Bears at Lambeau Field will displace a long-held tradition in the stadium's atrium.
- Packers GM insists no pressure to fill holes via draft Updated: Apr-22-15 5:48 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Even though his Green Bay Packers seldom add players in veteran free agency, general manager Ted Thompson insists that he feels no added pressure to fill roster holes with draft picks.
- Michigan man charged with shooting at pot thief in Green Bay Updated: Apr-22-15 6:43 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A 22-year-old Michigan man is accused of firing two shots at a 19-year-old Green Bay man who tried to rob him during a drug deal.