- CB Shields inks deal, officially back with Packers Updated: Mar-10-14 7:27 pm
- CB Sam Shields returning to Packers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:42 am
- Milwaukee knocks off Green Bay 73-66 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 12:49 am
- Milwaukee eliminates Valparaiso from Horizon 74-57 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:53 pm
- Thousands of public retirees returned to work Updated: Mar-07-14 11:32 am
- Wisconsin tells counties to conserve road salt Updated: Mar-06-14 10:34 am
- 2 plead not guilty to abusing cows Updated: Mar-04-14 12:39 pm
- Mother says jailers wouldn't allow expressing milk Updated: Mar-03-14 11:42 am
- Brewers: Too cold for 'Arctic Tailgate' camping Updated: Feb-27-14 6:17 pm
- Donation helps St. Norbert College Updated: Feb-27-14 4:06 am
- Packers sign RB Hill, re-sign S Banjo Updated: Feb-26-14 9:08 pm
- Death of Wis. couple ruled murder-suicide Updated: Feb-25-14 6:44 pm
- County retrains dispatchers to cut response times Updated: Feb-24-14 10:47 am
- Frostbitten Wis. cat could survive but lose tail Updated: Feb-22-14 7:19 pm
- Pollution report outlines threats to Green Bay Updated: Feb-21-14 12:34 pm
- Green Bay beats Valparaiso 67-53 to clinch Horizon Updated: Feb-20-14 10:42 pm
- MADD gives Wisconsin failing grade in OWI efforts Updated: Feb-17-14 2:16 pm
- Van Pelt's new task with Pack: challenging Rodgers Updated: Feb-11-14 3:29 pm
- Zook eager to return to coaching with Packers Updated: Feb-10-14 5:34 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have officially announced the re-signing of Sam Shields, who would have been one of the top cornerbacks available this offseason in free agency.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Sam Shields has agreed to re-sign with the Packers, keeping one of the top free-agent cornerbacks this offseason off the market.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Jordan Aaron scored 28 points and Matt Tiby added 15 with 10 rebounds as No. 5 seed Milwaukee knocked off top-seeded Green Bay in overtime 73-66 in the Horizon League tournament semifinals Saturday night.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Jordan Aaron scored 20 points as fifth-seeded Milwaukee eliminated No. 4 seed Valparaiso in a Horizon League second round tournament matchup 74-57 on Friday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - More than 3,000 public sector retirees returned to work for a public employer last year while drawing pensions from their old jobs, the Gannett Wisconsin Media Investigative Team has reported.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is telling counties to conserve their limited road salt supplies in case the state gets freezing rain.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Two of the four people charged with mistreating cows while working at a Brown County dairy farm have pleaded not guilty to charges.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A new mother says she wasn't allowed to express milk for her baby while serving time in the Brown County Jail.
MILWAUKEE - Forecasters say brutally cold temperatures aren't expected to release their icy grip on Wisconsin any time soon.
DE PERE, Wisconsin - A donation from the estate of a Green Bay business leader is helping St. Norbert College start a new college of business.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay police say the deaths of a man and a woman found in their east side apartment have been ruled a murder-suicide.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brown County is working to reduce emergency response times after Green Bay's new fire chief said his department is too slow in responding to calls.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A cat that nearly froze to death last month in Green Bay has lost part of its ear and will probably lose much of its tail, but its rescuer is optimistic that Tundra could still be adopted at some point.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A new report gives state officials low marks for their lack of control over agricultural and industrial pollution that pose threats to Green Bay.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Keifer Sykes scored 19 points to help Green Bay clinch a share of the Horizon League title with a 67-53 win over Valparaiso on Wednesday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mothers Against Drunk Driving is giving Wisconsin a failing grade, saying the state doesn't do enough to deter people from driving drunk or to clamp down on people with repeated offenses.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Alex Van Pelt may have one of the more unusual assistant coaching jobs in the NFL.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Two years away from the sideline was enough for Ron Zook - he wanted back in.