- Wisconsin police brace for new probe protocols Updated: Apr-20-14 1:29 pm
- School food service workers learn healthy recipes Updated: Apr-19-14 5:58 pm
- DA clears officers in Appleton shooting Updated: Apr-18-14 10:59 am
- Packers flip burgers at McDonalds during tour Updated: Apr-18-14 8:30 am
- UW-Green Bay, basketball coach agree to contract Updated: Apr-17-14 12:47 pm
- Suspect sought in fatal Green Bay shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 11:35 am
- Backup QB Matt Flynn returns to Packers Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- Wisconsin representative won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-14-14 11:43 am
- Dredging, shipwreck removal resumes on Fox River Updated: Apr-14-14 11:13 am
- Medical College to soon begin student recruitment Updated: Apr-10-14 12:19 pm
- Expert: Heroin cases could lead to meth cases Updated: Apr-10-14 11:56 am
- Packers to open preseason at Tennessee Updated: Apr-09-14 4:30 pm
- Schreiber adds facility in Richland Center Updated: Apr-07-14 3:39 pm
- 3 Wisconsin counties used homes cited for abuse Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Victims of truck explosion identified Updated: Apr-04-14 1:20 pm
- Milwaukee group wants to buy Pabst Blue Ribbon Updated: Apr-04-14 2:43 am
- Kuhn re-signs for 1 year with Packers Updated: Apr-03-14 7:05 pm
- Bears S Conte has shoulder surgery Updated: Apr-03-14 6:44 pm
- Northeastern Wisconsin credit unions to merge Updated: Apr-01-14 5:04 am
- Wis. school bus driver caught in child sex sting Updated: Mar-31-14 3:08 pm
- Green Bay district spends $2.5M on 5K new laptops Updated: Mar-29-14 6:28 pm
- $56 million settlement proposed in river cleanup Updated: Mar-27-14 12:26 pm
- Court: Green Bay improperly revoked plant permit Updated: Mar-25-14 8:07 pm
- Ex-teacher accused of sexual contact with student Updated: Mar-25-14 5:41 pm
- Policy change helps Packers avoid ticket criticism Updated: Mar-25-14 11:03 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bill that would put outside agencies in charge of investigating officer-involved deaths could create conflict and confusion for Wisconsin agencies that have traditionally done it themselves, police observers say.
DE PERE, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin chef is teaching school food service workers in the Green Bay area the art of preparing healthy meals from scratch.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Two Appleton police officers were justified in shooting a robbery suspect, officials said.
ASHLAND, Wisconsin - The workers manning the McDonald's drive-through window in Ashland were enough to make your jaw drop.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and men's basketball coach Brian Wardle have agreed to a new five-year contract.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay police are looking for the person who shot and killed a 32-year-old man.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have reached a deal to bring back backup quarterback Matt Flynn, who stabilized the position after starter Aaron Rodgers went down with a collarbone injury last season.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Another member of the Wisconsin Assembly says he won't seek re-election this fall.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Dredging and shipwreck removal has resumed on the Fox River near Green Bay.
DE PERE, Wisconsin - The Medical College of Wisconsin hopes to begin recruiting students for its De Pere campus in June.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's growing number of heroin cases could signal a problem with methamphetamine in the future, one drug expert cautioned this week.
RICHLAND CENTER, Wisconsin - Schreiber Foods will begin construction of a distribution center this month in Richland Center to meet the growing demand for yogurt.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Officials in Oconto, Shawano and Kewaunee counties continued placing sick and indigent people in assisted-living homes even though the facilities had a history of operational concerns, according to a published report.
HOWARD, Wisconsin - Brown County sheriff's authorities have identified the driver who was killed and the passenger who was injured when a box truck exploded in the Green Bay area.
MILWAUKEE - Long before it was known for fine cheddar cheese or the Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin was famous for beer, especially the national brands brewed in Milwaukee: Schlitz, Blatz and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lambeau Field faithful will be able to scream Kuuuuuuuuuhn! at the top of their lungs for at least another year.
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears safety Chris Conte had shoulder surgery in late March and will likely be out at least until the start of training camp, the team said Thursday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Two Wisconsin credit unions say they will merge later this year to form one of the largest credit unions in the state.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Police in northeastern Wisconsin say they have arrested 19 men in a three-day sex sting targeting adults who preyed on children online.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay School District plans to spend $2.5 million to buy 5,000 laptops for students in four grade levels.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Six companies and two municipal entities have offered to pay a total of $56 million to help with the massive cleanup of contaminants in the Fox River in northeastern Wisconsin, a project estimated to cost $1 billion.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The city of Green Bay overstepped its authority when it revoked a conditional use permit for an alternative energy plant backed by a company the Oneida Tribe owned, a Wisconsin appeals court ruled Tuesday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A former Green Bay school district teacher is accused of having sexual contact with an 8-year-old student.