- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Falcons S DeCoud leaves game with head injury Updated: Dec-08-13 2:36 pm
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Saturday's Scores Updated: Dec-08-13 12:00 am
- Green Bay holds on to beat Virginia 75-72 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:06 pm
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend Updated: Dec-07-13 6:22 pm
- Travelers warned ahead of Packers game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:06 am
- Robinson's name goes up at Lambeau Field Updated: Dec-07-13 5:03 am
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 14 Updated: Dec-06-13 1:18 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Pack CB Williams fined for contact with official Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Must-win game for the 49ers vs. Seattle? Not really Updated: Dec-05-13 1:54 pm
- Oneida adding restaurants at casino Updated: Dec-05-13 9:46 am
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Lions LB Lewis suspended under substance policy Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Wisconsin growers send Christmas trees to military Updated: Dec-03-13 1:30 pm
- Vikings' Peterson returns, probable vs. Bears Updated: Nov-29-13 6:10 pm
- McCarthy: slumping Packers must win out Updated: Nov-29-13 1:17 pm
- Lions can savor emphatic win over Green Bay Updated: Nov-29-13 1:03 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
Arrowhead 10, Whitefish Bay 0
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - Greg Mays scored a career-high 24 points, and Keifer Sykes added 21 as Wisconsin-Green Bay pulled out a 75-72 win over Virginia on Saturday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With a frigid forecast, a mediocre team and no Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers tickets are a lot easier to come by this weekend.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Packers fans headed to Sunday's game in Green Bay are being reminded that closure of the Leo Frigo Bridge on Interstate 43 is expected to cause traffic delays.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Another player will join the gridiron greats whose names are posted on the stadium facade inside Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
SUNDAY - Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Steelers (5-7), 1 p.m. (EST)
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
Start the hyperventilating. Break out the exclamation marks. It's Seattle week! The biggest game of the year! The one that pundits already are calling a "must-win" for the San Francisco 49ers. Absolutely, positively, enormously gigantic.
ASHWAUBENON, Wisconsin - The Oneida Casino is adding more restaurants to its properties in Green Bay and Ashwaubenon (ash-WAH'-beh-non) as part of its $28 million renovation and expansion.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
DETROIT - Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wisconsin growers have donated hundreds of fresh trees to military families to help brighten their Christmas.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Adrian Peterson returned to Minnesota Vikings' practice on Friday and is probable for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Still trying to make sense of one of the toughest losses in his successful tenure as Green Bay Packers coach, Mike McCarthy made it clear what his struggling team must accomplish.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.